Sarcasm

The Gaming Thread

Mr Panda

loving the new hitman game \m/

Heisenberg

It's okay. Blood Money is still hands down the best Hitman game though.

Sarcasm

I sucked at that so hard. I always ended up making a giant massacre.

Mr Panda

I sucked at that so hard. I always ended up making a giant massacre.

well,never i really did like the hitman games..but this one was fun!!

Heisenberg

I just hated how they trimmed down the levels in the new game to like small corridors you just had to sneak through, where as all the previous games gave you this huge sandbox level to play around in. It was more overwhelming but felt much more real and was just all around funner.

Just got LOTR The Third Age working on a Gamecube emulator. Having an absolute nerdgasm right now.

Sarcasm

Just got LOTR The Third Age working on a Gamecube emulator. Having an absolute nerdgasm right now.

I spent one summer playing that 24/7. Ask me anything, I know it all.

I spent one summer playing that 24/7. Ask me anything, I know it all.

I've completed it about 7 or 8 times. Just haven't played it in years, so damn excited :D Best LOTR game ever made.

Sarcasm

I've completed it about 7 or 8 times. Just haven't played it in years, so damn excited :D Best LOTR game ever made.

Most underrated game. Ever.

Most underrated game. Ever.

I honestly have never met anyone who played that thought it was bad. Who woulda thunk it that EA would make an incredible RPG?

Sarcasm

I honestly have never met anyone who played that thought it was bad. Who woulda thunk it that EA would make an incredible RPG?

Sad part is that some of the party members added late game truly sucks. Eaoden (guy with spear) and Morwin is seldom used. I usually just have Idrial for healing, Elegost for ranged attacks and Hadhod for pure power and walling in general.

Hey, do you also stay at the drummer in Moria and chain like fuck? I think I got over 300 Shamans there once, that means the vets were at about 600 or something :P It's so fun spending all the points afterwards :P

You can do it at the ladders in Helms Deep as well.

Sad part is that some of the party members added late game truly sucks. Eaoden (guy with spear) and Morwin is seldom used. I usually just have Idrial for healing, Elegost for ranged attacks and Hadhod for pure power and walling in general.

Hey, do you also stay at the drummer in Moria and chain like fuck? I think I got over 300 Shamans there once, that means the vets were at about 600 or something :P It's so fun spending all the points afterwards :P

You can do it at the ladders in Helms Deep as well.

Morwen is fucking appalling, such a pointless character. I vary between Hadhod and Berethor, because his fear immunity thing is dead handy.

Oh my god, yes! Over level like a bastard, haha. Arrows Of Sleep is great for that too :D

Sarcasm

Morwen is fucking appalling, such a pointless character. I vary between Hadhod and Berethor, because his fear immunity thing is dead handy.

Oh my god, yes! Over level like a bastard, haha. Arrows Of Sleep is great for that too :D

The cool thing about Elegost is that you can boost true shot with spirit stones, and it never misses. I never it was a spirit attack till like a year ago when I played it on PS2 :P

Berethor is kind og essential, but it's so boring. He is kind of OP at times with the abilities and hardcore combos. I don't dislike Morwin, but you get to her so late :(

The cool thing about Elegost is that you can boost true shot with spirit stones, and it never misses. I never it was a spirit attack till like a year ago when I played it on PS2 :P

Berethor is kind og essential, but it's so boring. He is kind of OP at times with the abilities and hardcore combos. I don't dislike Morwin, but you get to her so late :(

Elegost is very very handy. Berethor is kinda useless except against Ringwraiths. And Morwen just misses everything :P

Sarcasm

Elegost is very very handy. Berethor is kinda useless except against Ringwraiths. And Morwen just misses everything :P

Spear dude is too tactical for the game unless you're using Hadhod to set up walls all the time on the hardest difficulty. It's just worthless. Poor guy. And his the lat guy you get as well x)

Spear dude is too tactical for the game unless you're using Hadhod to set up walls all the time on the hardest difficulty. It's just worthless. Poor guy. And his the lat guy you get as well x)

If you got him a bit earlier in the game, he'd be pretty good. He just doesn't develop fast enough.

ThisIsNotNora

So I've started to play COD 4 ._. It's awesome

kaylubd

I've been playing Lego City Undercover lately and it's not bad. The loading screens kill any desire to play the game though. They're so bad that whenever I get a cut scene I just skip because I want to play.

desecrator09

Well the new Bioshock has gotten unanimous positive reviews so far which isn't that surprising.

kaylubd

I'm not gonna play bioshock but I can't wait to see how the new game looks when my roommie plays it. I like watching her play :D

DoodleBob

My memory card that had 10 years of memory on it got corrupted last night and needed to be reformatted.

Good bye data. :(

Juan the Juan

I have been playing Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead. It's quite a fun Game. More like a Simulator. But it's still fun.

• Like 1

Silent Duck

Bioshock Infinite is incredible! :woot:

Sarcasm

Bioshock Infinite is incredible! :woot:

I loved the first one and hated the second one. Do you think I'd enjoy Infinite? :P