Sarcasm

The Gaming Thread

Sarcasm

Skyrim should have online two player so Ola can come on my game and tell me wtf I'm supposed to do.

You're not supposed to do anything, you can do whatever you want. It's fantasy GTA, yo :cool:

Comic Sans

I like using lmg and executoner in zombies, pap is always essensial :P

Have you tried knife/pistol only? Lot of fun there as well :P

I knife/pistol only until rounds 3/4, then it's impossible :D

Sarcasm

I knife/pistol only until rounds 3/4, then it's impossible :D

Nah, not if you get the python or executioner in the box :P But no rayguns!

Comic Sans

that's just insanity...lol

My all-time record is 28 (well, actually 27, but my PS3 got blocked when there was the last crawler FFFFFFUUUUU) on Town (with Mustang and Sally and Ray Gun :P)

Sarcasm

my best round on zombies with knife and pistol is 19 or something :P

ThisIsNotNora

I walked around with a Mass effect 3 t-shirt and got a lot of good attention today :shifty:

aaaanyway, I can finally talk about "gaming" with people now that I play Tomb Raider. YUUUHUU! x3

Sarcasm

I walked around with a Mass effect 3 t-shirt and got a lot of good attention today :shifty:

aaaanyway, I can finally talk about "gaming" with people now that I play Tomb Raider. YUUUHUU! x3

THAT'S where my tshirt is xD

JIGD13

What's the Grand Theft Auto 5 release date?

Sarcasm

What's the Grand Theft Auto 5 release date?

Not set yet. It's in the fall, when the new consoles are out, that's all we know.

JIGD13

Not set yet. It's in the fall, when the new consoles are out, that's all we know.

So it won't be available for PS3?

Sarcasm

So it won't be available for PS3?

Yes it will.

JIGD13

Yes it will.

I have to buy it!!!

Comic Sans

Nah, not if you get the python or executioner in the box :P But no rayguns!

If you keep the M1911 it's impossible. :D But obviously not if you get the python, the executioner or the five-seven in the box. :) And i love the Ray Gun, not only because it's useful and makes easy to kill zombies, but because it's the coolest thing ever :toocool:

Sarcasm

If you keep the M1911 it's impossible. :D But obviously not if you get the python, the executioner or the five-seven in the box. :) And i love the Ray Gun, not only because it's useful and makes easy to kill zombies, but because it's the coolest thing ever :toocool:

It makes it too easy in the rounds up to 20, imo. And the 1911 is beast if you upgrade it, especially if you get past round 25. But of course after that you'll want an lsat or hamr to make trains and circle the zombies..

.Holly

Me and my boyfriend have just started playing Worms Reloaded ON HIS PROJECTOR. Worms on a giant screen = awesomeness :toocool:

• Like 2

Andrew

Me and my boyfriend have just started playing Worms Reloaded ON HIS PROJECTOR. Worms on a giant screen = awesomeness :toocool:

Gotta love Worms, a friend of mine has a really old version from the PS1 so we play that quite often round his. It's ancient but it's so good!

.Holly

Gotta love Worms, a friend of mine has a really old version from the PS1 so we play that quite often round his. It's ancient but it's so good!

The latest one has loads of awesome new weapons like old women (surprisingly explosive!) and concrete donkey bombs (haven't managed to get hold of one of these yet because they're so rare in the game, but I'm intrigued!)

I did play original worms until fairly recently when my windows XP machine died and I couldn't work out how to make it work on Windows 7.

Thisnamehasnoreason

Oh :lol: Yeah I have no idea for gta V....but I thought they release a date for it....who knows with Rockstar

it comes out in september

Thisnamehasnoreason

http://www.rockstargames.com/V/ scroll down

Sarcasm
oh, sorry :P I thought it was still to be determined or something.

desecrator09

Can't fucking wait for Bioshock Infinite!! Only one more week until I piss myself woooo!!!!

Cob

I'm addicted to Far Cry 3. This game is so much fun. I highly recommend it if you're a fan of open world RPGs or FPS games.

• Like 1

dangreenday

Just about to start on Tales Of Graces on Ps3 .. no i dea on if its any good or not But gonna give it a shot !

desecrator09

I'm addicted to Far Cry 3. This game is so much fun. I highly recommend it if you're a fan of open world RPGs or FPS games.

Yeah it's good but I kinda fell out of favor with it because it got somewhat repetitive. I like games with a better attachment and more memorable characters like Bioshock, and it's no coincidence I brought that up since Bioshock Infinite comes out Tuesday!!!

Drop Dead Hideous

Played some old games today. GTA: SA. Good ol' times