Sarcasm

The Gaming Thread

Libertine Angel
8 hours ago, Wretched & Divine said:

I've never played any of the Witcher games but I live with someone who's obsessed with them, so I'm suuuuper excited about it coming to the Switch. I don't think I've ever seen anything less than very enthusiastic positivity for it.

If you're interested in playing them then skip the first one, it plays very differently and it's honestly pretty bad these days, I only played about 2 hours and didn't bother with the other games until like a year and a half later when someone convinced me to. Witcher 2 is excellent, and a rare game with diverging paths that genuinely affect the game to the point where it's almost two games in one; then Witcher 3 is honestly breathtaking, Blood & Wine is the best expansion to any game I've ever come across.

• Like 1

fukingcounterstrike
3 hours ago, Sarcasm said:

Fuck Todd Howard and his smug fucking face. The Bethesta conference made me angry beyond belief. These people are cheering, sounding like Frodo when Gandalf fell, for this dude who only one year prior lied to all their faces, made fake promises, put hundreds of people through crunch to release a piece of shit cash-grab game.

Fuck Fallout 76 and fuck Todd Howard

Fuck him more than Gabe Newell?

Sarcasm
1 hour ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

Fuck him more than Gabe Newell?

Gabe is innocent 

fukingcounterstrike
27 minutes ago, Sarcasm said:

Gabe is innocent 

I don't know man, I feel horribly betrayed

Sarcasm
25 minutes ago, fukingcounterstrike said:

I don't know man, I feel horribly betrayed

HL3 was never promised and you know it

just let the ending be ambiguous, like Breaking Bad 

Emilie
On 6/16/2019 at 5:17 AM, Libertine Angel said:

After 130 hours I finished Witcher 3 and both expansions, and god damn do I see why people love this game so much.

Witcher 3 was probably the best thing I got from my last relationship, what a great game 

though I was annoyed my save had an issue and I couldn’t finish the quest for the best armour set :( 

• Like 1

fukingcounterstrike
10 hours ago, Sarcasm said:

HL3 was never promised and you know it

just let the ending be ambiguous, like Breaking Bad 

But there should have been an episode 3. And nah fuck that kind of thing, it can end ambiguously with the g man rather than the shit they left us.

Eva
On 6/16/2019 at 1:05 PM, Sarcasm said:

Fuck Todd Howard and his smug fucking face. The Bethesta conference made me angry beyond belief. These people are cheering, sounding like Frodo when Gandalf fell, for this dude who only one year prior lied to all their faces, made fake promises, put hundreds of people through crunch to release a piece of shit cash-grab game.

Fuck Fallout 76 and fuck Todd Howard

The thing that got me was people cheering for them adding NPCs to a Fallout game. Really? REALLY? That's how desperate people are because of how much Bethesda completely messed up and botched this game? NPCs were the BEST part of Fallout games and everyone KNEW that which is why when 76 was announced, people went "Hm, I'm skeptical because it seems like they're taking everything we love about Fallout and not putting it in the game." And the game sucked. So Bethesda puts in something that should have been in the game from day 1, that's not even going to salvage the situation, and then gets applause for it? Ridiculous.

And a battle royale? Come on. Like your crappy Fallout 76 battle royale, which is just Bethesda desperately trying to get people to care about them again by leaning into the trend, is going to beat out Apex Legends, Fornite, and Call of Duty: Blackout? Nope.

And it's not like No Man's Sky where the developers spent real time and effort trying to fix a broken online game to make up for unmet expectations. Bethesda continuously takes advantages of fans to make money without fixing anything and, in most cases, hurting the consumers.

Khaleesi.

Has anyone tried the Harry Potter: Wizard's Unite game by the people who made Pokemon Go? I'm really curious about it, but it's not out in Canada yet :(

AlissaGoesRAWR
45 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Has anyone tried the Harry Potter: Wizard's Unite game by the people who made Pokemon Go? I'm really curious about it, but it's not out in Canada yet :(

Ask Brandon. I think he's going to start playing it (but refuses to play PoGo with me :rolleyes:) ...

Laura!
55 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

I downloaded it yesterday. I’m still learning about everything but it’s a lot of fun! The stops on PoGo are reused in this game.

Eva
20 hours ago, Khaleesi. said:

I'm so uninterested in it. Pokemon Go makes sense fundamentally. Wizards Unite doesn't lol. Probably won't ever download it...just feels like Harry Potter trying to make money by copying Pokemon. (Obviously Pokemon Go is to make money too but at least the game is basically irl Pokemon.)

19 hours ago, Laura! said:

I downloaded it yesterday. I’m still learning about everything but it’s a lot of fun! The stops on PoGo are reused in this game.

The PoGo stops are already reused from Ingress :lol: 

Khaleesi.

It was added to the Canadian store today! It seems like... a lot 

Eric

Anyone buy Mario Maker 2? 

kaylubd

I recently picked up Pokemon SoulSilver again and having a blast. Though I've since gotten used to the mechanics of the new Pokemon games, so going back and not having some features is a pain.

• Like 1

SnaggletoothRecords

Hey guys, I'm just starting a retro gaming podcast you can find it here: 

The first two episodes have an issue with a bit of the audio with some small popping. My apologies for that I had a mic issue which has been sorted as of the upcoming 3rd episode. 

I also have an insta page plut0.retro so if you're into gaming please follow and I will follow back! I mostly focus on collecting retro but I do collect some new stuff such as PSVR, PS4 and Switch!

I'll also be mentioning Green Day in the podcast from time to time and I do mention them briefly in the podcast episode above! 

• Like 1

Yosuke Hanamura

Just started Breath of the Wild a few days ago. I’m not the biggest Open World game fan, but holy hell! I can’t put this game down!

• Like 1