Rolling Stone's Track-By-Track Breakdown of RevRad

JardyOfSuburbia

The songs I'm looking forward to are Somewhere Now, Troubled Times, and Forever Now. Forever Now sounds like it's going to be another JOS/Homecoming/DRB type song. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Eric said:

I see for Bouncing off the Wall as being labelled as FUN but yet some interpret that as being a throw away song :lol: oh GDC

Why do you feel the need to comment on any opinion that in a way seems to oppose your own? Criticism is helpful and should be considered, instead of just instantly denying its validity just because you don't agree. It's a discussion forum board for a reason.

3 minutes ago, BronniIsGod said:

Why do you feel the need to comment on any opinion that in a way seems to oppose your own? Criticism is helpful and should be considered, instead of just instantly denying its validity just because you don't agree. It's a discussion forum board for a reason.

It is indeed a discussion forum board, I never said it wasn't and I am discussing what you mentioned in this thread. I do not see what's wrong there.

1 minute ago, Eric said:

It is indeed a discussion forum board, I never said it wasn't and I am discussing what you mentioned in this thread. I do not see what's wrong there.

No offence or anything, but it's quite irritating watching you pounce on anybody who dares to criticise any news/songs. Telling off people that don't like a song to just ignore and delete it off their iTunes is just fucking ridiculous, almost as if you're trying to police around on people's opinions, man.

The quotes they use for Still Breathing in this article is weird when comparing it to Billie's explanation they played during the RS podcast. He said it was about how life's not perfect, it's better, because even though you might've lost something or gone through something life-threatening, you can gain something from that experience. I feel like they kinda hacked up his explanation there.

46 minutes ago, BronniIsGod said:

No offence or anything, but it's quite irritating watching you pounce on anybody who dares to criticise any news/songs. Telling off people that don't like a song to just ignore and delete it off their iTunes is just fucking ridiculous, almost as if you're trying to police around on people's opinions, man.

Same to you guys! :happy: 

2 minutes ago, dolce_amore93 said:

The quotes they use for Still Breathing in this article is weird 

Whoa is this a negative comment? Where's Eric?

11 minutes ago, Eric said:

Same to you guys! :happy: 

No, it's not the same. I don't bother telling people to get off the thread because their point of view conflicts with mine.

8 minutes ago, DookieLukie said:

Whoa is this a negative comment? Where's Eric?

Very mature of you :rolleyes:. If you even pay attention to what I post, it's to the same crew of people who dislike anything and have to complain every day since the trilogy was released. It gets very old and annoying. Me complaining about that bitching may be annoying, but at least I promote trying to be more open to things instead of writing things off for being "poppy". :P 

4 minutes ago, BronniIsGod said:

No, it's not the same. I don't bother telling people to get off the thread because their point of view conflicts with mine.

Again I didn't mean it that way as I stated before. I said it meaning why waste so much time hating on something when you can go enjoy a song you actually do like.

5 minutes ago, Eric said:

I said it meaning why waste so much time hating on something when you can go enjoy a song you actually do like.

Or...

You can allow people to say whatever they damn well please, not everything needs to daisies and unicorns, lmao.

8 minutes ago, Eric said:

but at least I promote trying to be more open to things

Is that so?

1 hour ago, Eric said:

Can you stop bitching and move on to another thread if you really hate this song?

8 minutes ago, BronniIsGod said:

Or...

You can allow people to say whatever they damn well please, not everything needs to daisies and unicorns, lmao.

Is that so?

And I can say whatever I damn well please about the songs. :)

1 hour ago, BronniIsGod said:

j5IdWWOAYzcli.gif

Glad someone said it!

1 minute ago, XPursuitOfEpicnessX said:

I"m honestly the most excited for Forever Now

Somewhere Now/Forever Now give me such 21CB vibes from the descriptions, which THRILLS me.

1. "Somewhere Now"
The album opener alternates between dreamy, almost Guided by Voices–like acoustic interludes and Who-style anthemic bursts

This description is dangerous because it's setting my expectations so high. Comparing parts of the track to both of those bands?! It's bound to be amazing. I can't wait to hear it! 

I'm especially interested in the guided by voices comparison.  As a fan of both bands, if they can pull that off that'll be really cool, especially if it also has some who influence thrown in there too.

21 hours ago, Jane Lannister said:

My guess for the filler song is Troubled Times. The way Billie talked about it sounds even worse than the silence around BOTW.

what is BOTW?

17 hours ago, dolce_amore93 said:

Somewhere Now/Forever Now give me such 21CB vibes from the descriptions, which THRILLS me.

Same here girl

2. "Bang Bang"
The fastest, most aggressive song

Damn! Love Bang Bang. Was hoping for others like it!

This has me so pumped for the album :D 

On 9/22/2016 at 2:45 PM, Jenn. said:

"My name is Billie and I'm freaking out" :D 

My thoughts exactly :lol:. Love it!

Archived