Green Day POSTPONES 3 Tour Days, cancels Toronto show

Lindsay

5 minutes ago, Semi-automatic lonely boy said:

i hope i offend people who deserve it. a new album doesn't contribute to, what makes this world for many people a horrible place. let's not consider the negative influence of modern technology on the minds of people, alright. but what about the blood you have on your hands for buying every new iphone, which you don't need for fucks sake. i'm not free from this. i'm typing this from a laptop probably relying on the same resources that are traded by warlords to fund civil wars in africa, or the worker exploitation in developing countries or bric states. where people work for 1$ 15 hours a day in terrible conditions.

consumers have power. and if you decide to use your power to buy every new product there is, than you are responsible.  many people lack that awareness. they don't realize how they are contributing to this madness.

old-man-yells-at-cloud.jpg

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Semi-automatic lonely boy said:

self revealing.

Alright but this thread is actually about the Green Day band's postponed shows, not about how you're above modern technology :happyhands:

4 minutes ago, EmmaCharlatan&Saints said:

The fuck is this thread man

A mess basically

I sure hope we hear something hopefully before they're set to actually start the tour.... mostly because monday is my 40th birthday, and I am selfish. 

I'm really wondering if they'll play any songs we haven't heard yet, particularly Say Goodbye since that was written on one of the rehearsal playlists back in early August.

I would think and hope that they would play the 3 new songs from Rev Rad. I would be so happy if they played some older and lesser known songs. I've been listening to Platypus a lot lately for whatever reason and that would be great to hear live. I've seen videos from early 2000s when they played it and Billie would get so worked up and angry he could hardly sing but it was an amazing high energy performance. 

I really hope they open the show with RR and then play Bang Bang as 3rd or 4th song and close the show with Still Breathing and Good riddance

Holy shit, I can't believe the first show is finally tomorrow!:runaround:I miss the hell out of them, I can't wait to be glued here tomorrow night awaiting updates. 

18 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

I would think and hope that they would play the 3 new songs from Rev Rad. I would be so happy if they played some older and lesser known songs. I've been listening to Platypus a lot lately for whatever reason and that would be great to hear live. I've seen videos from early 2000s when they played it and Billie would get so worked up and angry he could hardly sing but it was an amazing high energy performance. 

In 2010 in Montreal when they played it he just laUghed at himself at how much he was fucking up the song it was great 

That's cool, glad for the people who were going to those shows. It'll be nice to know things are being rescheduled as the band kicks off playing the unpostponed dates.

For those going tonight, have a fantastic time ;)

just seen Diffuser article, shows rescheduled Chicago 23 Oct, Detroit 24 and  St louis 26

Archived