The Official Music Video for "Bang Bang" is here!

Travis.

1 minute ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

awesome music video! I kinda expected it to be like it is now :)

hopefully it will get many air-plays on TV etc, its so nice to see the boys being active again

I can see it being a video that gets a lot of airplay, which in turn will help the song and the album massively.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I liked the robbing a bank bit - wasn't really enough of it! Music videos don't always match the lyrics (or at least the intended meaning of the lyrics) - but I suppose this is one interpretation. Also liked that the robbers were girls. I liked the story of them wearing their faces and then showing up to the house gig, but it didn't really have an ending. They could have had the cops storm the place at the end :P but like a few have said, maybe there'll be a part 2 for RevRad.

I would definitely rob a bank if this allows me to enter a GD Show like the one portrayed by the music video :P 

I reeeeaaally hope there's going to be a part 2. Depending on what's next and how it's done, it could either be a wild police chase of sort or a "downfall". Kind of like Holiday was the party and Boulevard of Broken Dreams the aftermath. 

I'm not sure how it fits in with the theme of the video, but I think they got some of their inspiration from old movies.  I've already said that I see Thelma and Louise, two of the bank robbers were females and the one in the back looked like a boy to me.  Then the masks and the bank robbery reminded me of the movie Dead Presidents.    

The cringe was real with that one - i liked to see them play but the rest just does not make the song justice imo

11 minutes ago, Jenn. said:

I liked the robbing a bank bit - wasn't really enough of it! Music videos don't always match the lyrics (or at least the intended meaning of the lyrics) - but I suppose this is one interpretation. Also liked that the robbers were girls. I liked the story of them wearing their faces and then showing up to the house gig, but it didn't really have an ending. They could have had the cops storm the place at the end :P but like a few have said, maybe there'll be a part 2 for RevRad.

Maybe it's meant to be like how the robbers would like it to be? Like they rob the bank and it's just an awesome party afterwards. Kind of like how in the song the shooter is dreaming of being a "celebrity martyr" and the "hero of the hour" rather than thinking about the real consequences.

Ah man, I was hoping for a more brutal video. Dx

However, it was a really cool video nonetheless. I'm super excited for the rest of Revolution Radio to unfold and I'm super excited to see them live!! :runaround::woot: 

5 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

It makes sense for it to be bank  robbers. Make it less dark cause someone shooting up a night club would make an awesome music video.:P

I would've liked to see that, done right a really dark take on it could've worked. But the song itself (although dealing with very dark subject matter) doesn't present it in a super dark/graphic/brutal way either, it's more satirical, so I think this video fits.

decent video, i like it. really enrgetic.

but, is it me or is the sound quality really shitty and the mix different to the version we heard before?!

Some of the shots were pretty snazzy.

Overall, I'm not mad with how Tim Armstrong did :)

So, the 3rd 24hr facebook exclusive 

11 minutes ago, HungryHungryModels said:

Ah man, I was hoping for a more brutal video. Dx

However, it was a really cool video nonetheless. I'm super excited for the rest of Revolution Radio to unfold and I'm super excited to see them live!! :runaround::woot: 

anyone expecting a graphic violent video completely missed the point of the lyrics. it would just be a part of gloryfying those terrible incidents or taking a voyeuristic perspective. exactly what this song is criticizing.

6 minutes ago, Semi-automatic lonely boy said:

but, is it me or is the sound quality really shitty and the mix different to the version we heard before?!

That's what I thought too. The official mixes so far have been so loud I can hear it peaking and distorting with my volume a third of the way up.

4 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

Why is Billie making such stupid faces?

Does he not have a tendency to make stupid faces in music videos (and in real life)? :lol:

Archived