The Official Music Video for "Bang Bang" is here!

Travis.

The pictures of Ivanna with the guys are super cute... she really is very beautiful (and did a great job on the video). 

Also, I randomly saw the video yesterday on Czech music TV, did not expect to see it there tbh, so it was a nice surprise :happy:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As much as I kind of wanted a political statement music video I still enjoy this one

Chickened out big time with this one. This song's video had the potential of breaking the internet worse than Kim Kardashian's ass if the they had made a video about the subject matter.

Oh Love saves this video from being the worse Green Day video ever, it tried to be funny but it couldn't, it tried to be clever but it couldn't. The "lyric video" was vastly superior. 

What a real shame, the lyrics, melodies and vibe are amazing on this song and could have delivered it's hard hitting message if the video addressed the lyrics. Wasted chance.

3 hours ago, Met Fan said:

Chickened out big time with this one. This song's video had the potential of breaking the internet worse than Kim Kardashian's ass if the they had made a video about the subject matter.

Oh Love saves this video from being the worse Green Day video ever, it tried to be funny but it couldn't, it tried to be clever but it couldn't. The "lyric video" was vastly superior. 

What a real shame, the lyrics, melodies and vibe are amazing on this song and could have delivered it's hard hitting message if the video addressed the lyrics. Wasted chance.

I didn't get a funny vibe🤔

Does anyone want a physical copy of the single that doesn't have access to it?

There are currently three copies on display at BestBuy

Archived