The Official Music Video for "Bang Bang" is here!

Travis.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow I'd be pissed if someone robbed a bank pretending to be me, then showed up at my show and threw the money around.

Is that the same bank they used for Pierce the Veil's 'King for a day' video?  Or do all banks look the same in America?

1 minute ago, Siddharth_471 said:

Was about to post it. You guys are really fast!

I happened to open facebook right as it was shared!

It's about time!!!!  With that said, I hate to agree with Seagull, but a song about a mass shooter with a bank robbery??  I guess they were going for a lighter theme than the song.  But I thought it was cute, I liked the Thelma and Louse kind of reference.  Also, Billie kept crossing his eyes, it was cute.   IT isn't my favorite video they have every done but it wasn't the worst.  

It really reminded me of "Ich Will" by Rammstein in the beginning :D I love it though, it's so fun to watch! Also that girl that just stares at Billie? :lol: I half expected him to stop and ask "the fuck you want"

I really liked it actually. The bank robbery as seagull also said doesn't really make sense though.

I was hopping in the end they would go crazy and kill everyone and have blood everywhere but this is green day not mcr of course :lol: 

I really don't like it... :(

Kind of boring and not really inspired..

Good to see them play tough

they should've uploaded it straight to youtube!!!!:ermm:

for some reason it kind of reminded me of their music videos from the insomniac era

and it made me even more excited to see this live!!! 

I really liked it, definitely one of their better videos, certainly in recent times.  It tells a story (albeit a different one from the song), has the band in it as a part of that story, and is generally well filmed (from my totally non-technical perspective).  I was expecting to be disappointed, and I'm not.

It's funny how powerful music can be. I've been having a pretty meh month and a especially bad week, and this morning my uncle passed away. But still I came home to find out about the video and it put a smile on my face. I loved it

4 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

I half expected him to stop and ask "the fuck you want"

Bang Bang of course :eyebrows:

I think It's ok. I love that the robbers were girls, for a moment I thought it was gonna be the boys wearing the others masks lol. Plus, they look so good! *u* And yes, I thought they were going to kill them haha.

Well, knowing the background of the song my first reaction has been "Weird". Then I watched it again and I think it's a good music video, with some very good shots. Not their best music video for sure, but it kinda fits the "atmosphere" around RR. It's punk-ish and funny to watch/listen. Thumbs up for Tim Armstrong.

I think it would be better if the video had another ending because with this ending I would prefer a video showing only GD playing like the ones from UNO...

1 minute ago, Mara Garcia Green Day said:

I love that the robbers were girls

Agreed :D

Love the video, it's fun xD

7 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Also that girl that just stares at Billie? :lol: I half expected him to stop and ask "the fuck you want"

Imagine how cool it would've been if they stopped and had a really short dialogue between the 2 end choruses.

Archived