Revolution Radio Pictures

Michele Sgambelluri

Finally, here's the pictures of the new Green Day album: Revolution Radio!!! I want to create a topic about the pictures based on the new album. For me, I found this pictures very awesome!!! I want to create something of original, for the upcoming 12th Green Day album. It's a beautiful thing supporting Green Day and the new album!!! My favorite picture is the logo of the burning radio. Tell me what you think about this topic. GREEN DAY AND REVOLUTION RADIO ROCKS!!!

3UD4y8p.jpg

Revolution Radio Cover

G7E4WbM.jpg

Burning Radio

gbxY5ip.png

Revolution Radio Logo

hNFW9a6.png

Green Day Logo 2016

FavIasq.jpg

Revrad

kPQWRRb.jpg

Green Day 2016

w3ILL98.png

Revolution Radio

ia2YHOK.png

Burning Radio

rGFY5h9.jpg

Revolution Radio Banner

eHRSzlv.jpg

Revolution Radio Tour

w11g3P6.png

Spray Paint

UTvuiNZ.jpg

Bang Bang Single Cover

I was wondering, as many others here in several threads, that is the radio on the cover a real burning radio... So I wrote an email to Frank Maddocks via his internet pages and asked it. :) And they were kind enough to answer that it actually is a real burning radio!

I don't know about you, but for me it makes all the difference that it is real! I can't help but wonder if it was Tre that lighted to thing up! xD

If Green Day self produced the album, tuned (or what you call it) their guitars and drums themselves and basically did everything self, so naturally they also used a real radio and set it on fire, haha!

Gotta love this <3

If this Green Day album is self-produced, Green Day become independent. I hope that Green Day signing for a independent label.

12 minutes ago, Michele Sgambelluri said:

If this Green Day album is self-produced, Green Day become independent. I hope that Green Day signing for a independent label.

Just because they self produced does not mean they are going to an independent label.  Alot of bands self produce.  Why would you want them on an independent label?

3 hours ago, Michele Sgambelluri said:

Facepalm-GIFS-5.gif?gs=a

Gotta love that logic.

Facebook: Nick Spanos Photography

11. elokuuta · 

I'm very excited to share the new Green Day album cover I shot for their upcoming album Revolution Radio. Special thanks to Art Director Frank Maddocks for his creative vision, guidance and overall bad-ass-ness (checkout his killer photos of the band too) and Reel EFX for making sure we had awesome flames!  :ga:

16 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

ok but why be a dick about it though. 

????

So if I'm not always PC I'm a dick? alright...

On 9/12/2016 at 2:53 PM, Ruskaeth said:

If Green Day self produced the album, tuned (or what you call it) their guitars and drums themselves and basically did everything self, so naturally they also used a real radio and set it on fire, haha!

On 9/12/2016 at 3:19 PM, Michele Sgambelluri said:

Well, a producer usually only supervises the recording, mixing, and sometimes mastering the album, giving suggestions and such. Chris Dungan was the engineer, Andrew Scheps mixed it, and Eric Boulanger mastered it.

Archived