Revolution Radio Lyric Video

Fuzz

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck that's a catchy tune! The chorus is driving me nuts because it sounds like another song and I just can't figure it out.

Love what we've heard from this album.

1 minute ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Fuck that's a catchy tune! The chorus is driving me nuts because it sounds like another song and I just can't figure it out.

Love what we've heard from this album.

The Caillou theme song?

I love the song but I didn't like this video, it looks so 21stCB, the video for Bang Bang was better, I think :P 

Just now, Mara Garcia Green Day said:

I love the song but I didn't like this video, it looks so 21stCB, the video for Bang Bang was better, I think :P 

I was always a fan of the artwork with 21st Century Breakdown.

I like that they are sort of referencing their older releases. The American Idiot logo is on Tre's drums in the Bang Bang lyric video.

1 minute ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I was always a fan of the artwork with 21st Century Breakdown.

I like that they are sort of referencing their older releases. The American Idiot logo is on Tre's drums in the Bang Bang lyric video.

Oh yes, I love that artwork too! What I didn't like is that it's another couple, I should have said that xD but who cares, the song it's freaking amazing! 

2 minutes ago, Mara Garcia Green Day said:

Oh yes, I love that artwork too! What I didn't like is that it's another couple, I should have said that xD but who cares, the song it's freaking amazing! 

I think that this was an intentional reference to 21CB, given they mimicked the exact pose from the cover basically.

12 minutes ago, Mara Garcia Green Day said:

Well it's a lyric video, not the official music video...

First off this song is freaking awesome! I could literally listen to it on repeat for hours without issue.

Also, am I the only one that feels if the artwork of insomniac was combined with the artwork of 21CB, you would get the revrad videos.

1 minute ago, Eric said:

Well it's a lyric video, not the official music video...

Yeah, I know. I just said the other one was better, that's it. 

13 minutes ago, Neutral Milk Hotel said:

The Caillou theme song?

Not what I was thinking, but strangely they do sound similar...

5 minutes ago, Jesus of Seneca said:

First off this song is freaking awesome! I could literally listen to it on repeat for hours without issue.

Also, am I the only one that feels if the artwork of insomniac was combined with the artwork of 21CB, you would get the revrad videos.

Agreed. I always thought the video for 21st Century Breakdown was very Insomniac-like.

23 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

The chorus is driving me nuts because it sounds like another song and I just can't figure it out.

I know right=/

Chris & Gloria got me fucked up :cry::wub:

But the lyrics are even less coherent than everyone predicted. It had potential to be one of the best songs. 

Also the lyric video theme is so cool, I hope they keep doing it and I hope they use the same artist for shirts and merch. 

12 minutes ago, Tinkle said:

I know right=/

It's seriously driving me insane. My mind is thinking maybe something by Best Coast? I feel like the line in the song it reminds me of  is something like "I never thought"...and the rest I can't figure out. It's definitely slower than Revolution Radio, but the same melody. I know it's a song in my iTunes and I can't sleep until I figure it out!

It's fucking awesome! Not quite as exciting as Bang Bang was for me, but this one is so damn catchy. I love it :)

10 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

It's seriously driving me insane. My mind is thinking maybe something by Best Coast? I feel like the line in the song it reminds me of  is something like "I never thought"...and the rest I can't figure out. It's definitely slower than Revolution Radio, but the same melody. I know it's a song in my iTunes and I can't sleep until I figure it out!

"Seventeen and strung out..." is basically "Revolution Radio..." ;)

So the Revolution Radio pre-order download has different cover art than the Bang Bang album cover. Both burning radio though.

2 minutes ago, Semi-automatic lonely boy said:

"Seventeen and strung out..." is basically "Revolution Radio..." ;)

Oooo...you may be on to something here. Those are similar, but it's still not what I'm thinking of, haha.

Just now, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Oooo...you may be on to something here. Those are similar, but it's still not what I'm thinking of, haha.

The Fratelllis Chelsea Dagger??

Just now, JardyOfSuburbia said:

i heard others mention the strokes - barely legal.

1 minute ago, Semi-automatic lonely boy said:

i heard others mention the strokes - barely legal.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER. THANK YOU

Archived