sara_gd

Crazy people going to lots of shows!

solongfromthestars

It seemed like a good idea to go to the last shows of the North American tour but these venues are all in the middle of nowhere? I looked at one on on Google Maps and all I could see was a cactus?? I don't even know if I can still afford this tbh. I hate Green Day :lol: 

Jaymee!!
2 hours ago, Maria Gloria said:

It seemed like a good idea to go to the last shows of the North American tour but these venues are all in the middle of nowhere? I looked at one on on Google Maps and all I could see was a cactus?? I don't even know if I can still afford this tbh. I hate Green Day :lol: 

I know for the Albuquerque and Austin shows (those are the ones in the middle of no where right?), Justin and I will be staying at airport hotels because they're actually the closest things to the venue and just take an uber or cab to the venue. I can't remember if Chula Vista is also in the middle of no where, but I've managed to find some BNBs within a 10 minute drive and we'll just do the same thing.

solongfromthestars
18 hours ago, Jaymee!! said:

I know for the Albuquerque and Austin shows (those are the ones in the middle of no where right?), Justin and I will be staying at airport hotels because they're actually the closest things to the venue and just take an uber or cab to the venue. I can't remember if Chula Vista is also in the middle of no where, but I've managed to find some BNBs within a 10 minute drive and we'll just do the same thing.

Yeah that's a good idea (and seems to be the only reasonable option tbh). Chula Vista isn't great for transport but at least there is actually stuff there :lol: Maybe we can split some cabs if our places are close by.

I spent yesterday adding up what I still need and it actually didn't come to as much as I expected, so there's still hope 👍

Jaymee!!
4 hours ago, Maria Gloria said:

Yeah that's a good idea (and seems to be the only reasonable option tbh). Chula Vista isn't great for transport but at least there is actually stuff there :lol: Maybe we can split some cabs if our places are close by.

I spent yesterday adding up what I still need and it actually didn't come to as much as I expected, so there's still hope 👍

Yeah defo down!

Jaymee!!
On 7/15/2017 at 9:58 AM, Maria Gloria said:

Maria out of curiosity which shows are you doing? I'm booking all of our things right now and if you're keen Justin and I wouldn't mind sharing our rooms to other fans if they help split the pay.