sara_gd

Crazy people going to lots of shows!

Dirty Rotten Bastard
7 minutes ago, Yaz. said:

Gotta make up for no US club shows, mate :lol:

Imagine if I get Detroit making it six US club shows how magic :wub:
(i'm going to be so jealous of you when January comes around however)

• Like 1

Stefano Bras

I feel kinda bad for the people who fail to get tickets to the only show they could have been to and then you see people with tickets to several dates, but then again it's not like it's their fault haha.

Strychnine.
3 hours ago, Stefano Bras said:

This thread depresses me, how the fuck you're so lucky:cry:

Enjoy it, lads.

It's partial luck and partial preparing in advance, just fyi. 

Stefano Bras
1 hour ago, Armstr0ng. said:

It's partial luck and partial preparing in advance, just fyi. 

I am well aware of that, it also helps that you live in US/Europe and not only because they tour there a lot but also because of the economical conditions and job opportunities those countries have.;)

• Like 1

Beathe.
6 hours ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

GD show tickets are kinda expensive .. how can you afford this many shows? :o

with smaller bands I can afford to travel around and see more shows than only 1 ..

Save up and make a great travelplan, check every oppurtunity both with transport and hotels/hostels. :)Originally, my plan were to go to Milano. But the flight tickets were ridiculously expensive, so I decided to go somewhere else.

Mary711
7 hours ago, Yaz. said:

What a great idea for a thread :D:D 

I've been planning and preparing like a maniac, and the first lot of shows I booked today were: Zurich, Mannheim, Berlin, Oslo, Stockholm, Malmo, Amsterdam, Brussels, Leeds and London.

Gonna get Manchester, Cologne, Paris (Krakow and Prague if they announce???) on Friday. 

First lot of shows. :P Like all of them.

• Like 1

Beathe.

@Yaz. Are you going to queue? Apparentley, we're going to some of the same shows. :D

Réda

As for myself I'm gonna be doing Turin (don't know about other Italian shows...), Zurich, Amsterdam, Brussels, Paris !

I'm looking for travel buddies especially for Italian shows since I've never been there ! 

• Like 1

Yaz.
15 minutes ago, Mary711 said:

First lot of shows. :P Like all of them.

Thanks haha :D

@Billie Hoe is my hero yeah i'm gonna queue for some, haven't really decided what ones though. They just HAD to tour in January ugh

solongfromthestars
12 hours ago, sara_gd said:

That's great, are you going with anyone? There's buses Milan - Zurich for 19€ if you have the time off. 

Yeah I'm going with @basketcase4933 and hopefully also @Iva! I'd love to do Zurich too but sadly I have to be back after Milan. If you're doing three of the Italian shows I'll definitely see you there! :)

Going to a lot of shows does take a lot of dedication, I think some people (not anyone here, but a lot of people I come across) assume it's something you just "do", but it does require months of planning, saving and being prepared. I do eBay and go without a lot of things to do it all. Otherwise I'm just a student with an irregular job, no parental funding or anything like that. Of course it's also possible because I live in an economically stable country. It's very irresponsible really, haha, but I never regret any of it so it's all good.

• Like 1

Beathe.

8 minutes ago, Yaz. said:

@Billie Hoe is my hero yeah i'm gonna queue for some, haven't really decided what ones though. They just HAD to tour in January ugh

I see. :)

I know. Oslo is going to be awful. :P

• Like 1

Mary711

Gonna be queueing for the not yet announced summer shows instead. :P

• Like 2

Réda

Dutch speakers, can someone explain me what's the difference between 'Ingang zaal - Staanplaats' and 'Ingang zaal' ? Please :ermm:

Beathe.

Staanplaats must mean standing, right? 

YvonneB

Yeah it means 'entrance standing floor' and just 'entrance floor'. But I really don't know what the diffrence  is, I've been to the ziggo dome a couple of times but there is always just one entrance.  :ermm:

Beathe.
19 minutes ago, YvonneB said:

Yeah it means 'entrance standing floor' and just 'entrance floor'. But I really don't know what the diffrence  is, I've been to the ziggo dome a couple of times but there is always just one entrance.  :ermm:

So how does that work? Will the standing and seating have the same entrance? :ermm:

Beerjeezus
3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

So how does that work? Will the standing and seating have the same entrance? :ermm:

that might cause anarchy...

Beathe.
3 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

that might cause anarchy...

Indeed! 

• Like 1

YvonneB

outside it has one big entrance with different doors so I think (or hope) they will use the middle doors for standing and the outside doors for seating but I'm not sure. 

Beathe.

For real? I'm going to sit there all day, so they better figure this out. :P

For real? I'm going to sit there all day, so they better figure this out. :P

angry_robot
7 hours ago, Stefano Bras said:

I am well aware of that, it also helps that you live in US/Europe and not only because they tour there a lot but also because of the economical conditions and job opportunities those countries have.;)

It sure helps but if you want something really bad, you'll find a way :D

I'm a bit jealous of people who can afford to go back and fourth for Green Day :) Flying from Russia is expensive as fuck and I only have one vacation week. But I'm definitely doing Cologne-Amsterdam-Paris and hopefully Brussels (if I'll sort out ticket payment problems).

Mary711

I just received my first tickets in the mail. Such a good feeling to really hold them in my hands. :wub:

• Like 1

Beathe.

I just got e-tickets. :P

Dirty Rotten Bastard

I need to sort my flights out to America omfg this is real (and happening in two weeks)

• Like 1

Ruskaeth
7 hours ago, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

I see. :)

I know. Oslo is going to be awful. :P

When do the lines usually start to form? My daughter wants to 'camp', but me not so much since it's most likely COLD! xD