sara_gd

Crazy people going to lots of shows!

petros

@Mary Daze will be posting in this thread a lot :P 

• Like 1

Steven Seagull

What's the point in seeing the same band more than once in the span of two months? They'll play the same set of songs anyway.

JellyTime

I had plan for doing Berlin -> Kraków -> Prague, but now... :( I hope missing shows will be back! 

• Like 2

solongfromthestars

So far I have tickets for the four Italian shows and I'm also hoping to go to Leeds and Manchester. Possibly London if I can somehow avoid the presentation I have that day. My savings are all gone after four sets of tickets (with the stupid "presale fee") but I am so ready to work as many hours and do as much eBay as possible to make up the rest of the money I need! :D

I wasn't even considering Italy at first, but then I realised it's perfect timing for my uni schedule and will hardly cost me more than the three UK shows. It's more expensive for me to get a coach back to uni in England than it is to fly to Italy with Ryanair, it's crazy. So excited!

• Like 2

HandGrenade39

I have tickets for Cologne and Amsterdam.
I also want to see them in Prague if that's still a possibility. Mannheim & Berlin or maybe Bologna/Milan would be nice too but I'm not sure if I can afford it + I'll probably still have university lessons/exams/whatever at that time. Not sure yet.
If they come to Austria I'm definitely going, no matter how expensive or on which day ^^

bloodymurderbitch
22 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

What's the point in seeing the same band more than once in the span of two months? They'll play the same set of songs anyway.

some people consider live music from their favorite bands to be medicinal, myself included. 

going to try to see them at multiple shows! for sure will hit the tower PA. if I can get a ticket to Webster Hall as well, I will be there. my vacation from work is just one week shy of all these dates! I wish it had lined up so I could visit a new city and see the guys! if I could travel out of the US to hit a show I would but ah, $$$$. 

sara_gd
35 minutes ago, Maria Gloria said:

So far I have tickets for the four Italian shows and I'm also hoping to go to Leeds and Manchester. Possibly London if I can somehow avoid the presentation I have that day. My savings are all gone after four sets of tickets (with the stupid "presale fee") but I am so ready to work as many hours and do as much eBay as possible to make up the rest of the money I need! :D

I wasn't even considering Italy at first, but then I realised it's perfect timing for my uni schedule and will hardly cost me more than the three UK shows. It's more expensive for me to get a coach back to uni in England than it is to fly to Italy with Ryanair, it's crazy. So excited!

That's great, are you going with anyone? There's buses Milan - Zurich for 19€ if you have the time off. 

Mary Daze

Hiiiiiii :happy:

I will definitely do:

Malmo, Manheim, Cologne, Prague

plus if there's a second London date and if it's on a saturday I'll go 100%

depending on money and days off work two or three out of the following might work:

Krakow, Milan, Bologna, Stockholm, Zurich

these are my plans :P

• Like 1

heart on a noose

This thread is making me so depressed. :lol: I'm joking ofc, makes me happy to see that all of you can afford to see them multiple times and relive past experiences. :happy:

For me Prague seemed to be a great opportunity because time matches with my uni obligation + my bf and I had been planing to visit Prague anyway, so it would be perfect timing. For the rest of the dates, Bologna maybe, but I can't really plan anything due to university and since tickets sell out fast I probably won't be able to make it. 
So currently I'm waiting to see what's with that date in Prague and hoping for more shows during summer. 

• Like 1

Mary711

So far I have tickets for Milano - Berlin - Malmo - Paris - London.

I mostly focused on the weekends because I for sure have them off and no exams and also enough time to do some sightseeing which I really wanna do as well. This trips are not only for the band but for the experience as a whole. :happy:

Except for Berlin and maybe Malmo I'll take the plane to all destinations and already found some good deals and also nice hotels to stay at. It would be great to take the chance to meet up with some old and new faces!

Stockholm, Cologne and the Hurricane are interesting options as well, but I have to look into them spontaneously. I'm so looking forward to all of this again, can't wait for it to start! :wub:

• Like 3

GuitarPunk94

GD show tickets are kinda expensive .. how can you afford this many shows? :o

with smaller bands I can afford to travel around and see more shows than only 1 ..

• Like 2

Strychnine.
3 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

When you love a band you can never see them enough times.

11 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

GD show tickets are kinda expensive .. how can you afford this many shows? :o

with smaller bands I can afford to travel around and see more shows than only 1 ..

I'm assuming a lot of people, like myself, save up months or even a year or two in advance for it. 

• Like 4

Clockwise

As of right now I'm going to PA and NJ, going to try for more on Friday.

Dirty Rotten Bastard

I've been saving forever for this.

I did not expect to get 5 US dates in the presale though :happy:

• Like 3

Stefano Bras

This thread depresses me, how the fuck you're so lucky:cry:

Enjoy it, lads.

yuridookie

I will go in Firenze, Bologna and Milano..I already bought the tixs! 

• Like 1

Dirty Rotten Bastard
7 minutes ago, Yaz. said:

What a great idea for a thread :D:D 

I've been planning and preparing like a maniac, and the first lot of shows I booked today were: Zurich, Mannheim, Berlin, Oslo, Stockholm, Malmo, Amsterdam, Brussels, Leeds and London.

Gonna get Manchester, Cologne, Paris (Krakow and Prague if they announce???) on Friday. 

Look at all that Europe!

• Like 1

Yaz.
8 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

Look at all that Europe!

Gotta make up for no US club shows, mate :lol: