2016/2017 Green Day Tour Outfit Thread

rootbeersoup

Please use this thread to discuss any potential or finalized outfits for any upcoming Green Day concert(s). 

We ask that you please limit your post to five (5) or fewer potential outfits per day. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Chanderson said:

I'm going naked.

Wearing white after labor day? Bold move!

Something that doesn't show too much sweat.

I always advise a sports bra and trainers ladies, three hours of jumping can be painful otherwise!  So excited!

Leather jacket, probably my Trilogy tour shirt, black jeans, DMs.

Basically the same as every other day.

19 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Dress as Trump just to piss Billie

You would. Maybe he'll invite you on stage during 'Bang Bang' to shoot you like he saved children during 'East Jesus Nowhere'. ;) 

4 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I'm wearing my pajamas and hoping for a live thread since I can't make any of the dates. 

Maybe there'll be a live stream 🙈 I'm sorry you can't go, this is depressing :( 

Have a black sequined gown for a black tie wedding a couple weeks later. Might as well wear that and get double use our of it.

7 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

It will be January so a...parka? Or a blanket over my shoulders? :ermm:

Yeah probably a blanket I'll buy in a 1€ store before the concert and throw away later... still don't know if I should wear a backpack or something to put a jacket in but I hate wearing backpacks .. :( Fucking winter concerts man. You freeze outside wearing a jacket and sweat inside with a t-shirt on...

Just now, Billie Hoe said:

Yeah probably a blanket I'll buy in a 1€ store before the concert and throw away later... still don't know if I should wear a backpack or something to put a jacket in but I hate wearing backpacks .. :( Fucking winter concerts man. You freeze outside wearing a jacket and sweat inside with a t-shirt on...

Yup. You can't win :lol:

i'm finally old enough that comfort is more important to me than fashion, my days of wearing dresses and tights to shows are done :lol: i'm thinking more along the lines of leggings, a black shirt, and my skechers go walks because they are the comfiest shoes ever. 

OMG NO don't give me anything else to stress about until I actually get tickets!!! Ahh!!!

3 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

Dress as Trump just to piss Billie

:lol: That would be hilarious to see his reaction.

Jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes. Just comfy. A sweatshirt if it's chilly and I can tie it around my waist at the show. 

5 minutes ago, unextraordinarygirl said:

:lol: That would be hilarious to see his reaction.

Maybe something along the lines of this

Right after my last show I decided to get prepared well in advance for my next one with some cheap creeper style shoes with really thick soles to give me an extra height boost, so my footwear is sorted. Got the idea from BJA :P 

3 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Maybe something along the lines of:

Oh gosh I would hope not! 

I've got 2 GD Dookie shirts I could wear; Welcome To Paradise and When I Come Around. It's either those or one of my cute "fashionable" shirts so I look more femanine. I'm not even 100% sure I'm going but I'm already planning my outfit because I'm so excited at the thought that I might go! LOL I feel like a giddy teenager. :runaround::dance:

Archived