Liam

2016/10/17 - Palladium, Los Angeles, CA, USA

stylesmanifest
3 hours ago, Scott34 said:

What time are you guys planning on getting there?

Im thinking like 3am

M1KEY

Hey gang, I got tickets to this show, may be traveling to LA by myself for this, either way it would be great to meet up with other people fro, here who are going. :ga:

• Like 1

laurelw

Live Nation only shows the 2 ticket limit, not just a 2 ticket limit during the presale, so I think the limit applies to the entire sale including the general sale.

stylesmanifest
8 hours ago, M1KEY said:

Hey gang, I got tickets to this show, may be traveling to LA by myself for this, either way it would be great to meet up with other people fro, here who are going. :ga:

I'll be the chick with neon green roots

• Like 1

Gdfan120391

Hey guys, I'm really new to this, does the palladium let you pick up will call tickets days before the event?

Strychnine.
6 minutes ago, Gdfan120391 said:

Hey guys, I'm really new to this, does the palladium let you pick up will call tickets days before the event?

The credit card you bought your ticket with IS your ticket.

Gdfan120391
2 minutes ago, Armstr0ng. said:

The credit card you bought your ticket with IS your ticket.

Wait what, I thought we picked up the tickets using the card?

Strychnine.
Just now, Gdfan120391 said:

Wait what, I thought we picked up the tickets using the card?

From what I understand the card is your ticket, I guess they are going to swipe it at the door. The last time I saw Green Day, trilogy tour, we had to have our ticket and the credit card we purchased it with. I guess it's easier for everyone to just use their credit card as you have it with you most of the time anyways. 

Gdfan120391
2 minutes ago, Armstr0ng. said:

From what I understand the card is your ticket, I guess they are going to swipe it at the door. The last time I saw Green Day, trilogy tour, we had to have our ticket and the credit card we purchased it with. I guess it's easier for everyone to just use their credit card as you have it with you most of the time anyways. 

Ah, well see I don't have my own card and I'm using my mothers(I'm 16) card, would she have to be there or can I just take the card and get in on my own?

Strychnine.

Ah, well see I don't have my own card and I'm using my mothers(I'm 16) card, would she have to be there or can I just take the card and get in on my own?

I'm guessing she would have to be there since her name is on it. 

Gdfan120391
4 minutes ago, Armstr0ng. said:

I'm guessing she would have to be there since her name is on it. 

Ah, alright, well thanks 

Strychnine.

Ah, alright, well thanks 

You can risk it and try to get in without her there, but I would say better to be safe than sorry you know. 

Twisted By Design

There isn't a main pit at the Palladium. Not unless they set up some sort of barricades in the middle of the dance floor to section parts of it off. The entire venue is standing room and there is a balcony above that which is usually a VIP area, but not always. It is a pretty big place though! Not a stadium of course, but I would try and arrive early! You'll be standing out side the parking lot gate, but you shouldn't have any issue showing up real early.

Strychnine.
1 minute ago, Twisted By Design said:

There isn't a main pit at the Palladium. Not unless they set up some sort of barricades in the middle of the dance floor to section parts of it off. The entire venue is standing room and there is a balcony above that which is usually a VIP area, but not always. It is a pretty big place though! Not a stadium of course, but I would try and arrive early! You'll be standing out side the parking lot gate, but you shouldn't have any issue showing up real early.

Alright sweet! I was somewhat worried I might get there to early and get kicked off the property or something.

Twisted By Design
9 minutes ago, Armstr0ng. said:

Alright sweet! I was somewhat worried I might get there to early and get kicked off the property or something.

I think it'll be fine :)
You'll be on the street with the rest of Hollyweird. Oh, and if any of you are vinyl enthusiast, Amoeba Records is only a couple blocks away!

Edited by Twisted By Design

Strychnine.
1 minute ago, Twisted By Design said:

I think it'll be fine :)
You'll be on the street with the rest of Hollyweird.

Ah fun. 

2 minutes ago, Twisted By Design said:

Oh, and if any of you are vinyl enthusiast, Amoeba Records is only a couple blocks away!

Heck, I gotta buy merch at the show. I don't have the money to also be buying records.

Four.

going to try for this as well.

PoorYorick
4 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

If anyone ends up not getting a ticket at first, keep trying through the day. I PROMISE some will be released. By the time the onside is over, I will do my best to help people find tickets that are long time members of the forum. I am not going to make promises, but I will promise that I will try and help, that is all I can do.

Thank you for keeping my hope alive, I was about to give up. I NEED these tickets.

• Like 1

momoluvGD

WHY DID THEY SELL OUT SO QUICK IM SO UPSET

I'm flying out for the show so if anyone is selling tickets or can help in anyway I know I don't use this forum much anymore but any help would be appreciated

Strychnine.
8 minutes ago, crock6000 said:

EDIT: StubHub currency has a couple for $170.  That includes all taxes and fees.  Bare in mind that FV while $60 for the Palladium tix, they are like $75 or $80 with the service charge.  I predict the secondary market will fall to nearly FV by the time the show comes rolling around so don't worry but there always is the small chance that they will go in the opposite direction but the good news is with 4100 capacity, there will always be a ticket available somewhere or a way to get in. ;)

Currently it says "Not Many Left" but not "Sold Out" which means there are none available at the moment but there are some in carts and stuff that aren't paid for yet. 

Wish this was happening for the UC Berkeley show.

• Like 1

Strychnine.
Just now, crock6000 said:

Yeah, sorry, that show is a different beast. I will be there but that is going to be the toughest ticket to get.

The secondary market on that one is like $1000+ and I don't see it going down, that one will probably just disappear.

That's homecoming.  Plus that show is 1/4 the size. UC Berkley theater only holds about 1000 people vs 4100 at the Palladium. BIGGGG difference.

I'll be there. I hope you get tix.  I love the LA shows the most though.  C'mon on down. I don't know why but they always seem to be on their best for the LA shows.

I think because it's harder to get an LA crowd moving (I'm not talking about the pit, I'm talking about the rest of the arena [although this aint an arena])

I got tix for the LA show during the presale. I just decided yesterday that I wanted to try and hit two shows if I could and now I'm wishing I had tried to get a Berkeley ticket from the presale as well. I'd like to be able to see them twice in one week but if I can't I'm happy I at least got tickets to one show, which is more than some people. 

• Like 1

sara_gd

Has anyone gotten tickets after the initial time of sale? I've been trying for 2h now, absolutely no luck but I'm afraid to go away and have a life =/ 

Strychnine.
1 minute ago, sara_gd said:

Has anyone gotten tickets after the initial time of sale? I've been trying for 2h now, absolutely no luck but I'm afraid to go away and have a life =/ 

I haven't tried, but don't you have tickets to like 6 shows anyway?

sara_gd
26 minutes ago, Armstr0ng. said:

I haven't tried, but don't you have tickets to like 6 shows anyway?

Yeah, it's not the end of the world if I don't get a ticket. But I'm still trying, it would be great to do LA and Berkeley :wub: 

• Like 1

Dirty Rotten Bastard
2 hours ago, sara_gd said:

Yeah, it's not the end of the world if I don't get a ticket. But I'm still trying, it would be great to do LA and Berkeley :wub: 

Don't you have seven shows? Because I've got six and you've got the same as me + Berkeley!

• Like 1