Liam

2016/10/17 - Palladium, Los Angeles, CA, USA

Strychnine.
On 10/18/2016 at 3:18 AM, cabot_girl said:

Not a sight of John Roecker,  tim Armstrong or any Nofx folks? 

I saw John walking to the Palladium and I know a friend of mine saw him walk by. 

On 10/18/2016 at 6:23 AM, crock6000 said:

He definitely made a hint about the Coachella rumor. He didn't say or reference Coachella but he did say "Los Angeles, I will be back in California in 2017" and it was obvious he was saying "don't worry about the no shows in LA and NoCal (homecoming). 

Honestly, I thought he was referencing the San Diego show next year. 

Hero_Of_The_Hour

Yeah John Roecker was definitely there. He tagged himself there on Facebook. 

The Insider
5 hours ago, crock6000 said:

No, he was referencing the fact that there are no SoCal or NoCal dates other than San Diego and that is pretty much different than every tour leg they ever did so if either meant 

1) they are playing Coachella and that's that 

2) They will be announcing whatever they are doing later. 

Its possible that they are waiting to see if playing a stadium would be possible but that revalation will only come with a month or two more of ticket and record sales (streaming).

But he most definitely was not referring to San Diego.

Stadium from BJs mouth.

papar0ach

I really hope there's at least one summer show in CA! I'll be in LA for a while next year so I'm hoping I'm lucky :) 

Davis Weiss
On 10/17/2016 at 7:52 PM, lizziebix said:

Davis Weiss is the GDC'er that's surfed with Billie before.

:)

On 10/17/2016 at 9:22 PM, stories and songs said:

@Tinkle Riesling right now. A cocktail with dinner at Hard Rock (where they had NO Green Day memorabilia and I was sad).

Are you talking about the Hard Rock on Hollywood Boulevard? They did have one Green Day signed guitar but it was hanging in the gift shop and not the normal restaurant.

• Like 1

Grinch

Uploaded the Periscope stream!

• Like 1

papar0ach

I miss this show so much! Got front row for a while until they had to get a girl behind me out of the pit so they made me move to the 2nd row ugh. Still the best view ever! :runaround: was between Jason and BJ, so I got to see him come over and change guitars every time :wub:

I saw John Roecker but I kinda scared him because I got too excited hahaha I didn't got to see him again though :( 

but – I did got to follow ATL and 5sos as they were walking by the same direction I was lol it seemed like I was chasing them hahaha pretty funny as I do not like them so I wasn't interested in meeting them. They weren't approached by many people actually :P 

Cant believe I couldn't find Dominic Howard though, whom I love. :ermm: 

• Like 1

Strychnine.
On 10/23/2016 at 10:36 PM, papar0ach said:

I miss this show so much! Got front row for a while until they had to get a girl behind me out of the pit so they made me move to the 2nd row ugh. Still the best view ever! 

That's so sucky, I actually ended up on the barricade because I was trying to get out of the pit!

• Like 1

papar0ach
4 minutes ago, Armstr0ng. said:

That's so sucky, I actually ended up on the barricade because I was trying to get out of the pit!

the girl in front me was pretty short so it wasn't a problem at all in the end :lol: but yeah, so many people were getting out of the pit from the left so we had to deal with them pretty often! 

I camped out since 7 pm the day before and it wasn't worth it at all. I wanted to go over Mike's side but the spot I could've been able to get was just way too over the right. But the spot I ended with was just so good, I literally had Billie right in front lots of times even if it wasn't center at all!

Like, I realized ANYONE can get barricade even if you start from 10 rows away. Also, many people were kicked away, which is pretty unfair but that's how it is :P 

• Like 1

Strychnine.
12 minutes ago, papar0ach said:

the girl in front me was pretty short so it wasn't a problem at all in the end :lol: but yeah, so many people were getting out of the pit from the left so we had to deal with them pretty often! 

I camped out since 7 pm the day before and it wasn't worth it at all. I wanted to go over Mike's side but the spot I could've been able to get was just way too over the right. But the spot I ended with was just so good, I literally had Billie right in front lots of times even if it wasn't center at all!

Like, I realized ANYONE can get barricade even if you start from 10 rows away. Also, many people were kicked away, which is pretty unfair but that's how it is :P 

That's good then! I felt so bad, I wanted to be pulled out but the security guard who pulled me to the barricade couldn't lift me out so I ended up staying on the barricade from the 4th song to the end of the show. It was really nice for me, but I felt bad for the person who got pushed off the barricade when I was supposed to be pulled out. 

I wanted to line up at 7pm, I'm kind of happy I didn't know. 12am was enough to get a good spot. :P

desertrose

• Like 1

sara_gd
On 26/10/2016 at 1:25 AM, Armstr0ng. said:

That's good then! I felt so bad, I wanted to be pulled out but the security guard who pulled me to the barricade couldn't lift me out so I ended up staying on the barricade from the 4th song to the end of the show. It was really nice for me, but I felt bad for the person who got pushed off the barricade when I was supposed to be pulled out. 

I wanted to line up at 7pm, I'm kind of happy I didn't know. 12am was enough to get a good spot. :P

Hey are you Josie's friend? (Sorry I don't remember your name). We were quite okay. And I got a funny look from Mike because of my squeezing so it was cool :lol: I think the person who got pulled out was a girl who got that place pushing really hard in the first place, so.

• Like 1

desertrose

• Haha 1

Strychnine.
On 10/29/2016 at 6:29 PM, sara_gd said:

Hey are you Josie's friend? (Sorry I don't remember your name). We were quite okay. And I got a funny look from Mike because of my squeezing so it was cool :lol: I think the person who got pulled out was a girl who got that place pushing really hard in the first place, so.

Yeah! You were pretty close to me right? I know I saw your face at one point in the pit. Also, in that case then I don't feel bad at all for taking that girls spot. :P

• Like 2

-Billiejoezee-

This concert slayed my life LET'S DO IT AGAIN

• Like 1

Strychnine.
8 hours ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

This concert slayed my life LET'S DO IT AGAIN

Watch you talking about you didn't even make it 4 songs. 

• Like 1

-Billiejoezee-
2 hours ago, Armstr0ng. said:

Watch you talking about you didn't even make it 4 songs. 

LEAVE ME ALONE LMAO I made it to like six shhh

• Like 1

Strychnine.
12 hours ago, -Billiejoezee- said:

LEAVE ME ALONE LMAO I made it to like six shhh

That's still only like 30 minutes, that was only 1/5 of the show. 

desertrose

-Billiejoezee-

I really miss this show. Mainly because Billie's outfit was on point.