Jump to content
Second favourite son

2016/10/23 - Aragon Ballroom, Chicago, IL, USA

Recommended Posts

mazur

lossless version of this gig is on dimeadozen

hope someone will upload it here soon :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaylubd
2 hours ago, mazur said:

lossless version of this gig is on dimeadozen

hope someone will upload it here soon :)

Thanks for the FYI!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iScottie

Another version of Forever Now!

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Taylor_k2008
On 11/15/2016 at 1:39 PM, iScottie said:

Another version of Forever Now!

Oh my gosh, please take me back to that night! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaylubd

Such good times! Still one of the best shows I've been to.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Whatsinaname
8 hours ago, kaylubd said:

Such good times! Still one of the best shows I've been to.

I can't believe it's been a year already. Me too Ashley! Remember the pic you got of him during King for a Day? It was my phone's wallpaper for like 6 months after! Great memories :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kaylubd
2 hours ago, Whatsinaname said:

I can't believe it's been a year already. Me too Ashley! Remember the pic you got of him during King for a Day? It was my phone's wallpaper for like 6 months after! Great memories :) 

Best accidental snapshot ever! I didn't even realize what he was doing until he got home. So happy you took a chance on a random fan. And so happy @lizziebix introduced us! Hopefully, we'll all meet up for another Green Day show.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×