Second favourite son

2016/10/26 - The Pageant, St Louis, MO, USA

The Tracks @ Christie Road

Finally! Hopefully I should be able to make this work. My potential new job (probably shouldn't get my hopes up since I don't have the job yet) might make it difficult , but I'm going to do my damndest to make this work! 

• Like 2

Discosgirl

Totally going...wonder what hotel they will stay at

Teenage Lush

this has been way too quiet, is everyone still going? :P 

• Like 1

Teenage Kicks!

I'm still going :dance:

Dreading the 11 hour drive though 

Almost thought about not going since the new dates have Texas 3 times buuuut I got tickets for stl in the presale, too much luck to be wasted lol

LPbilliejr

Yea I'm still going, with my brother as well. He has a presale ticket and I have a vivid seats scalper ticket. If I can't get in I will be livid, and I'll fight to get my money back sooooo if they like money they'll make it so I get in there lol. I'm definitely going to Iowa date as well, anybody else going to different dates with the new announcement?

Still going and super psyched! I also got a floor ticket (not GA) to the Champaign, IL show. 

Teenage Lush

i'm probably going to the champaign show as well if i can get a pit ticket!

3 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

i'm probably going to the champaign show as well if i can get a pit ticket!

It took me 30 min to get floor seats and thats after the website offered me nose bleeds. I wanted to do VIP until I saw how much it cost.

Teenage Lush
Just now, The Tracks @ Christie Road said:

It took me 30 min to get floor seats and thats after the website offered me nose bleeds. I wanted to do VIP until I saw how much it cost.

yeah i love the idea of early entry and some of the other stuff it comes with, but 400? they can take those VIP tickets and shove them up their asses, fuck that :lol: i just now actually pulled up a floor seat but i'm not gonna get it, i'm short and won't be able to see anything from back there anyway lol.

1 minute ago, Teenage Lush said:

yeah i love the idea of early entry and some of the other stuff it comes with, but 400? they can take those VIP tickets and shove them up their asses, fuck that :lol: i just now actually pulled up a floor seat but i'm not gonna get it, i'm short and won't be able to see anything from back there anyway lol.

That's what I thought! No meet and greet, but here's a free $5 footlong! I'm okay with floor seat because the VIP people are going to get all the good GA spots anyways and at least I won't have to stress about getting there early or getting merch. Plus, it seemed like the best I could get without getting a secondhand ticket.

Teenage Lush
1 minute ago, The Tracks @ Christie Road said:

That's what I thought! No meet and greet, but here's a free $5 footlong! I'm okay with floor seat because the VIP people are going to get all the good GA spots anyways and at least I won't have to stress about getting there early or getting merch. Plus, it seemed like the best I could get without getting a secondhand ticket.

yeah my main issue with all of this is the people with VIP tickets are going to get all the spots up front anyway so i'm not really sure i even want to bother, haha. i always love seeing them no matter what but tickets are expensive and i'm not sure it's worth the drive and money for me if i know going into it i won't even be able to see! so i might end up skipping champaign. my plan right now is just to focus on this show coming up and decide about that one later :P 

2 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

yeah my main issue with all of this is the people with VIP tickets are going to get all the spots up front anyway so i'm not really sure i even want to bother, haha. i always love seeing them no matter what but tickets are expensive and i'm not sure it's worth the drive and money for me if i know going into it i won't even be able to see! so i might end up skipping champaign. my plan right now is just to focus on this show coming up and decide about that one later :P 

Yeah I was going to give up on this show ifI couldn't get decent seats. It's 3 hour drive for me, so if a sasquatch is in front of me, I'm going to be pretty salty about it.

_the_mule

The two classes I was worried about not being able to skip next Wednesday got cancelled today, looks like things are going my way :dance:

• Like 1

Teenage Kicks!

I got a new job and they let me start my training the week after the show.

I'm so ready for this show!!

Still don't know how early in line I'm getting.

Teenage Lush

i think i'm still gonna be getting there around 8-9. i'm just wondering if all that info we got from the pageant last month is still true, like people with credit card swipe tickets needing to line up at a certain entrance. 

LPbilliejr

I finally got instructions on my rip off tickets..... I'm too ready for this

spongebob-squeaky-boots-o.gif

• Like 1

Teenage Lush
On 10/18/2016 at 3:25 PM, Teenage Lush said:

i think i'm still gonna be getting there around 8-9. i'm just wondering if all that info we got from the pageant last month is still true, like people with credit card swipe tickets needing to line up at a certain entrance. 

would anyone be willing to check on this? i've already emailed/facebook messaged them a million times from before the show got postponed but i really don't want to end up in the wrong line :lol: 

Teenage Lush

what time are you guys getting there? 

Teenage Kicks!

I'm not sure. Probably early morning. Pretty sure there will be campers just from browsing green days Facebook page. Lol no thanks. Never camped out. Never will.

Teenage Lush

yeah every time i've ever camped out for green day i've ended up crying from being so tired during every show so i'm gonna pass on that :lol: it's not worth it at all. 

• Like 1

Teenage Kicks!

I have this fear that if we bought in the presale that this could potentially back fire out chances of getting front. It irritates me that we have to go to a certain door and that it isn't even our OWN "credit card entry only door".

Teenage Lush

ugh yeah i know i've been thinking the same thing! i did end up contacting them and they confirmed what they told me before, presale tickets have to enter through the east entrance. i'm just worried they're gonna change that once we're already in line or they'll end up doing halo bar early entry anyway...ugh. if our entrance was for credit card entry ONLY it would make more sense but i can see it becoming a shitshow pretty quick the way it's set up now. if anything all the people with presale tickets should get in first, we're the ones who are part of the fan club :lol: 

Teenage Kicks!

I so wish they would do that! They did that once at a string of club shows in 2013, fan club got in first. Best experience ever! Kinda sucked for the regular line but all day the staff kept telling us the lime we made was pointless unless we ALL had fan club tickets. I did, so I stayed lol payed off :ga:

Teenage Lush

it would save us so much trouble if they did that for this show! i'm sure it won't happen, but i can dream haha. i'm just not looking forward to dealing with all the inevitable line stress, lol

i also feel like a small show like this would be a really good opportunity to meet them...normally i never even try but i think it's time that it happens for me :lol: 

Teenage Kicks!

I feel like they have been dipping off quick after these shows. But I agree wayyyy higher chance than an arena!

I wonder if there are meters for parking in front of the venue. I'd like my car close, then I could alternate using the heater annnnd I won't go crazy because It's new and still pretty. Paranoid of door dings :dry:

Can't take it to the hotel until 3 it looks like...

And what is the earliest anyone is going out? could you update the line here?