Second favourite son

2016/10/26 - The Pageant, St Louis, MO, USA

Second favourite son

Date now added on http://www.greenday.com/tour

UPDATE - Show has been postponed due to band illness, tickets will be honoured for make-up date.

SECOND UPDATE - Show has been rescheduled for October 26th.

Teenage Lush

RED ALERT THIS IS NOT A DRILL GREEN DAY ARE ACTUALLY PLAYING SOMEWHERE CLOSE TO ME omg. AND IN TWO FUCKING WEEKS. i saw chvrches at the pageant a couple years ago and it's my favorite venue ever, i am so ready!!! st louis is also the first place i ever saw green day way back in 2005 so it holds a special place in my heart <3

• Like 1

Teenage Kicks!

If there ain't no texas on that list ever.

I'm swinging for this one :ga:

Teenage Lush

btw, it's the pageant, not the pagent, it's a typo on green day's website so if someone could fix the title of this that would be cool, it's driving me crazy :P 

Lindsay
1 hour ago, Teenage Lush said:

btw, it's the pageant, not the pagent, it's a typo on green day's website so if someone could fix the title of this that would be cool, it's driving me crazy :P 

Done :P 

Riotgrrl_GD

Trying for tickets!  Fingers crossed.

**nobodylikesyou**

this venue is amazing. So excited! Hope I get tickets!

Matt.

Officially GOING! (If I can get a ticket). Got approved to take off the 20th and 21st.

• Like 1

_the_mule

Does anyone going this think it'd be worth it to shell the $20 out for an Idiot Nation membership to get early access? I know that The Pageant is a fairly small venue (compared to some of St. Louis's other venues like Chaefitz or the Edward Jones Dome) so I feel like these tickets are going to go pretty quickly.

Matt.
19 minutes ago, _the_mule said:

Does anyone going this think it'd be worth it to shell the $20 out for an Idiot Nation membership to get early access? I know that The Pageant is a fairly small venue (compared to some of St. Louis's other venues like Chaefitz or the Edward Jones Dome) so I feel like these tickets are going to go pretty quickly.

That's a really good question. I'm guessing they have X amount held for presale and then the rest of general sale on Friday. So when presale sells out, there will still be some Friday.

If you want have a higher chance of getting a ticket(s) and don't care about the $20, I would spend the money on the IN membership.

This won't be anything like the House of Blues Show in Cleveland last year where presale and public were gone in 5 seconds.

_the_mule
7 minutes ago, Matt. said:

That's a really good question. I'm guessing they have X amount held for presale and then the rest of general sale on Friday. So when presale sells out, there will still be some Friday.

If you want have a higher chance of getting a ticket(s) and don't care about the $20, I would spend the money on the IN membership.

This won't be anything like the House of Blues Show in Cleveland last year where presale and public were gone in 5 seconds.

Thanks for the input. Idiot Nation membership is pretty much instant once you sign up/ pay for it correct? I might just join it, so long as it'll be ready by 9 am tomorrow.

Matt.
1 minute ago, _the_mule said:

Thanks for the input. Idiot Nation membership is pretty much instant once you sign up/ pay for it correct? I might just join it, so long as it'll be ready by 9 am tomorrow.

Membership is instant, but it could take a while for them to send you your presale code. I would assume before tomorrow morning they'd have that done.

• Like 1

desertrose

Green Day kicking off club tour at the Pageant

The tour is in support of the band's album "Revolution Radio," due Oct. 7. The first single is "Bang Bang."

Tickets are $55-$75 and go on sale at 10 a.m. Friday.

Tickets are available online only. They will not be available at the box office or any Ticketmaster retail locations.

Two ticket limit per person/household. If more than two tickets are purchased, all orders will be canceled.

All tickets will be forced will call. This means no tickets will be mailed or available for print-at-home. The purchaser of the tickets will need to bring a photo ID to the box office after 3 p.m. on the day of the show in order to pick up the tickets. Tickets will not be released to any third-party under any circumstance. Name changes will not be permitted.

http://www.stltoday.com/entertainment/music/kevin-johnson/green-day-kicking-off-club-tour-at-the-pageant/article_0340e033-604d-5376-9f4b-f02f6dc3ed28.html

Teenage Lush

i keep telling myself that if i was able to get two tickets to the house of blues, i'll definitely be able to get tickets to this. i'm still nervous as fuck though :P 

Paola17

2 weeks until y'all see Green Day.

Good luck to those doing the presale tomorrow! Can't wait to hear about the show from all of you on the day of/the following day.

_the_mule

Soooooo presale sold out in under a minute.....

I knew they'd go quick, but damn.

*edit* According to my friend they do presale in batches, so there might be more coming?

Edited by _the_mule

Matt.

Got two! :runaround:

• Like 2

Teenage Lush

got two tickets! can't fucking believe it, i'm shaking so hard i can barely type :lol: 

• Like 3

Matt.
2 minutes ago, Teenage Lush said:

got two tickets! can't fucking believe it, i'm shaking so hard i can barely type :lol: 

Me too!

I hope the general sale this friday has a bigger allotment for everyone else to get some.

• Like 1

Teenage Kicks!

holy fuck my husband got two GA tickets 

He's fucking gnarly 

See yall there :dance::dance:

ALSO He got the tickets after trying for like 12 minutes

DON'T GIVE UP!!!!

• Like 4

Teenage Lush

see you guys in less than two weeks omg! first show of the tour y'all :wub: 

The Tracks @ Christie Road

I had to refresh for over an hour and was only able to nab one, but I'm going and I'm still in disbelief! Anyone else showing up insanely early to wait in line?

Riotgrrl_GD
On 9/6/2016 at 11:47 AM, Riotgrrl_GD said:

Trying for tickets!  Fingers crossed.

Get 'em!  Took almost an hour of refreshing but, we did it!  

• Like 1

Teenage Kicks!
8 hours ago, The Tracks @ Christie Road said:

I had to refresh for over an hour and was only able to nab one, but I'm going and I'm still in disbelief! Anyone else showing up insanely early to wait in line?

Me and my friend will be chilling out there. Not sure how early yet