Jump to content
Liam

2016/10/08 - Webster Hall, New York City, NY, USA

Recommended Posts

Lindsay

One of them was even wearing a little red tie, it was adorable. :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mar
1 hour ago, Khaleesi. said:

they also supplied us with 2 cases of water bottles, which was above and beyond! one guy came out the night before and handed them out, and then there was another one waiting for us when we woke up in the morning. webster staff are A+. especially since they could've enforced the no lining up before 3pm rule, but were really cool about it. as long as we weren't being a nuisance, they had no problems with us being there. 

I was worried that this was going to be a nightmare staff given how messy the ticket-buying process was, so I'm glad to hear they were cool! I'm glad they realized that this was a chance to impress a group of people that may not have normally been at Webster (both because of travelers like you guys and because a big band like GD doesn't normally play this kind of venue, so I'm sure it was a lot of newbies)!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hermione

Only just saw the setlist, holy shit Private Ale!!! I would kill to see that. Really great selection of songs played.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jaymee!!
On 2016-10-10 at 3:36 AM, Hermione said:

Only just saw the setlist, holy shit Private Ale!!! I would kill to see that. Really great selection of songs played.

I cried, so so so good. But they slowed it down a touch! Wroooong tempo Billie Joe, wrong move. It was still so amazing though ugh fuck

On 2016-10-10 at 1:43 AM, Khaleesi. said:

they also supplied us with 2 cases of water bottles, which was above and beyond! one guy came out the night before and handed them out, and then there was another one waiting for us when we woke up in the morning. webster staff are A+. especially since they could've enforced the no lining up before 3pm rule, but were really cool about it. as long as we weren't being a nuisance, they had no problems with us being there. 

lol it was the same case of water we just moved it while you were asleep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Khaleesi.
3 minutes ago, Jaymee!! said:

lol it was the same case of water we just moved it while you were asleep

the first case of water was emptied. :P this case was stuck behind the fence for us 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lindsay
10 hours ago, Lone said:

http://www.greendayauthority.com/tour/show/1805/

Is this accurate? Anything of note during this show?

What is Play Video?

Other than that, from my memory that seems to be accurate! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lone
1 hour ago, Lindsay said:

What is Play Video?

Other than that, from my memory that seems to be accurate! 

Shhh that was never there. Thanks!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Paola17

I know I'm a few hours late but how was this only a week ago, it feels so much longer...

I've been reminiscing for the last 12hrs or so. Major withdrawal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alf

Did anyone found any professional photos of this show?

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
desertrose

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×