Liam

2016/10/08 - Webster Hall, New York City, NY, USA

Paola17

Just looked at their calendar, and it seems as if The Studio and The Grand Ballroom are booked for the 8th.
Edit: Nevermind, they are playing the Grand Ballroom, so around 1200 cap.

Also, if you want to attend , REGISTER FOR THE CHANCE TO DO SO (wtf is this though?)

http://greenday.ontouraccess.com/
First come, first serve.

• Like 2

Lauren

So is that the first 1200ish people who sign up get a code to buy tickets, or everyone gets a code and the first 1200 people to buy tickets get them?

yesfan18

I just got the email from idiot nation and it looks like there is a Presale for this 

Four.

so. this concert is on my birthday. hello. 

yesfan18

I'm a little concerned how the tickets go on sale at 9am for the Presale

Paola17

Is that tomorrow? If so, is there a chance one can sign up now and get the code or...?

yesfan18

Yeah the Presale is tomorrow morning at 9 for idiot nation. I'm in class then I have no idea what I'm going to do 

jetsrule128

Not to be a downer 

but going to have to skip this have tickets for New York comic con that day and day after. I already have tickets for NYCC I can't do all 3 I would be exhausted 

what are the chances Green Day will be at NYCC since they are already in the city lol. 

Adorkable

I can't go either.  Hopefully, they will announce more us dates soon

Lauren
41 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

Is that tomorrow? If so, is there a chance one can sign up now and get the code or...?

I renewed my membership about 30 min before people started getting emails with pre sale codes and I did not get one. 

lucky_stars

If I have an Idiot Nation pre sale code should I also register through that link above?

Paola17

I've sent Webster Hall messages regarding a price range and the presale codes.
Hopefully they will respond sometime soon.

• Like 3

Clockwise
29 minutes ago, Paola17 said:

I've sent Webster Hall messages regarding a price range and the presale codes.
Hopefully they will respond sometime soon.

Thank you for all the work you've put in getting prices! Much appreciated!

grannysox69

It says on the Idiot Nation site to email them if you didn't get a code. The email they gave has a typo in it (they leave out the T in 'nation'), but the correct email address to inquire about getting a presale code if you haven't is memberships@gdidiotnation.com

Edited by genderpills

Dirnt_y
6 hours ago, jetsrule128 said:

Not to be a downer 

but going to have to skip this have tickets for New York comic con that day and day after. I already have tickets for NYCC I can't do all 3 I would be exhausted 

what are the chances Green Day will be at NYCC since they are already in the city lol. 

Im going to Comic Con too. This is perfect! No rest for the wicked, opportunity doesn't come often. Get in there!!!

TessTheGreatt

Ticketmaster just updated for the presale, they're $75 before fees

Edited by TessTheGreatt
Updated info
  • Like 2

Four.
13 hours ago, Lauren said:

I renewed my membership about 30 min before people started getting emails with pre sale codes and I did not get one. 

I did too, and I got mine like 2 hours ago. Also... see you there hopefully!!! 

Paola17

Glad I signed up for membership today.

Good luck to everyone during the presale tomorrow  !

• Like 1

W Axl Rose
18 hours ago, Paola17 said:

Just looked at their calendar, and it seems as if The Studio and The Grand Ballroom are booked for the 8th.
Edit: Nevermind, they are playing the Grand Ballroom, so around 1200 cap.

Also, if you want to attend , REGISTER FOR THE CHANCE TO DO SO (wtf is this though?)

http://greenday.ontouraccess.com/
First come, first serve.

Is this legitimate or a phishing scam? It looks like a separate thing that anyone can enter and that it has nothing to do with Idiot Nation. Also,how does this show not have credit card entry required?  This is gonna be a shit show on Stubhub.

TessTheGreatt
20 minutes ago, W Axl Rose said:

Is this legitimate or a phishing scam? It looks like a separate thing that anyone can enter and that it has nothing to do with Idiot Nation. Also,how does this show not have credit card entry required?  This is gonna be a shit show on Stubhub.

That's for the general sale on ticketweb which is Webster's usual ticketing site so not a scam. The idiot nation presale is through ticketmaster.

sportsfrk214

Disappointing that the tickets are being sold through Ticketmaster because that would seem to indicate there will be people reselling them, though I hope I'm wrong. I saw Muse play at Webster Hall last year and they are a HUGE band. Their ticketing was amazing, there were no actual tickets. You had to show up and walk inside the venue. You showed your credit card, they checked your name off the list, they gave you a wristband, and then you walked right in. There was no way to resell the tickets unless you literally went to the show with your buyer. It was great and because of that the venue seemed to be packed with hardcore fans.

Edited by sportsfrk214

W Axl Rose
4 minutes ago, sportsfrk214 said:

Disappointing that the tickets are being sold through Ticketmaster because that would seem to indicate there will be people reselling them, though I hope I'm wrong. I saw Muse play at Webster Hall last year and they are a HUGE band. Their ticketing was amazing, there were no actual tickets. You had to show up and walk inside the venue. You showed your credit card, they checked your name off the list, they gave you a wristband, and then you walked right in. There was no way to resell the tickets unless you literally went to the show with your buyer. It was great and because of that the venue seemed to be packed with hardcore fans.

It's different for each band/venue. The HOB show in Boston is probably Ticketmaster and it's credit card only entry. Now someone could still go on Craigslist and list their extra ticket,meet up with that person and go in with them but a 2 ticket limit and credit card entry cuts down or eliminates Stubhub. Why this show isn't like that,I have no idea. I could easily see tickets going for a grand per pair on Friday. 

12 minutes ago, TessTheGreatt said:

That's for the general sale on ticketweb which is Webster's usual ticketing site so not a scam. The idiot nation presale is through ticketmaster.

Gotcha. Thanks.  I bet hardly any of us get tickets tomorrow. Scalpers probably signed up today in mass numbers for Idiot Nation just to have a chance at tickets since this seems to be a venue that doesn't require credit card entry for this show.

Paola17

Hopefully we will find out if it's a will call/credit card entry type of thing from those of us that are able to obtain tickets tomorrow.
Man, I really hope it is.

W Axl Rose
5 hours ago, Paola17 said:

Hopefully we will find out if it's a will call/credit card entry type of thing from those of us that are able to obtain tickets tomorrow.
Man, I really hope it is.

I don't think it is. Many shows list that on the Ticketmaster purchase page,like HOB Boston.