Liam

2016/10/01 - House of Blues, Boston, MA, USA

stuckwithme1039

Nothing at 10:00, either.

The worst part about this is because of the Credit Card entry, buying tickets off StubHub likely won't work (unless the scalper is going to the show). 

Not sure how this will impact the actual attendance of the concert, but it doesn't bode well. 

Khaleesi.
8 minutes ago, Justin said:

Are you from outside the US?

i just called them to get an answer and Ticketmaster put a ban on all outside US purchases to stop reselling. I legit can't believe this

they did the same thing for the HOB show in Cleveland. it was balls

molly1620
50 minutes ago, dirnt286 said:

It kicked me out an said "I am forbidden to access" probably because I refreshed too much.

me too :/ now I have to use my phone

Jrem

Now I'm getting unable to process your request

Justin
13 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

I just tried out of curiosity and pulled up a single ticket, so keep trying!

Like I'm not a Nigerian prince trying you give you inheritance. It's fucking Canada, that should be the top of the list of exempt countries

• Like 1

stuckwithme1039
21 minutes ago, Justin said:

Like I'm not a Nigerian prince trying you give you inheritance. It's fucking Canada, that should be the top of the list of exempt countries

Judging by the prices on StubHub, you'd need that inheritance to afford a couple of tickets for the show. 

• Like 2

X-Saint
1 hour ago, Justin said:

Are you from outside the US?

i just called them to get an answer and Ticketmaster put a ban on all outside US purchases to stop reselling. I legit can't believe this

Nope, I'm in Boston right now. 

Mar

lmao now Livenation.com isn't even loading for me (no, not the blocked-for-being-a-bot message, but actually not loading the site), what a mess

greendayatx

I'm assuming this is Sold out already?

Looking to fly in from Texas, and need 1 ticket.

Jrem

Should i keep trying every couple hours or no point?

Daniel Rogan
Just now, J-Remy said:

Should i keep trying every couple hours or no point?

Unfortunately, it sold out a few hours ago. At least thats what I have seen on other sites.

TimmyChunks
4 hours ago, Daniel Rogan said:

Unfortunately, it sold out a few hours ago. At least thats what I have seen on other sites.

Yep, it's done. Unless they take back tickets from people violating the rules (over limit purchases, etc.) but I would guess even these will go to sponsors and promoters first. This show, like all others on the tour, sold out absolutely instantly. I expected it to be tough, but it was impossible. Even presales were a roughly one in five success rate...and from what I can tell about the general sale it was a huge longshot. I know ten people that tried during presale that got shut out. No one succeeded. I guess our boys are still kind of popular after all!

shakescky

ISO one ticket to this show. serious inquiry. i can offer face value in cash day of show and buy you a piece of merchandise inside the venue. GA preferred if possible. please PM me if interested.

Edited by shakescky

GenXIdiot

I can't believe I actually got tickets! I got them on Friday at around 9:10 on the phone app after refreshing about 5 times. They are for upper Mezzanine, but I don't care, I'm just happy to get in the door to such a small venue. Does anyone know, is the upper mezzanine seated? There are seat numbers listed on my confirmation e-mail, but the map is labelled "SRO" Which I assume means Standing Room Only. Thanks and congratulations to those who got tickets, especially to the floor. This concert is going to be LIT! And it's on my birthday!

• Like 1

shakescky
12 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

I can't believe I actually got tickets! I got them on Friday at around 9:10 on the phone app after refreshing about 5 times. They are for upper Mezzanine, but I don't care, I'm just happy to get in the door to such a small venue. Does anyone know, is the upper mezzanine seated? There are seat numbers listed on my confirmation e-mail, but the map is labelled "SRO" Which I assume means Standing Room Only. Thanks and congratulations to those who got tickets, especially to the floor. This concert is going to be LIT! And it's on my birthday!

upper mezzanine is standing room only

• Like 1

gdsaurus_lex
4 hours ago, GenXIdiot said:

Honestly try to get to HOB as early as you can because I find that the mezzanine is the hardest to get a decent view. When you get to the second level try to find any space against the railing as it is extremely hard to see anywhere else (but I'm short so that may be part of the issue), the other thing is it is usually kind of difficult to get merchandise as they won't let you on the ground floor (where the merchandise usually is) and at the end they try to force you out of the building. I didn't really understand how the venue worked and I missed out on getting a concert t-shirt that I wanted at a show last year, so wanted to give you the heads up!

• Like 1

Clockwise

What's the difference between Mezzanine and Balcony?

shakescky
18 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

What's the difference between Mezzanine and Balcony?

house of blues has three levels:

first - floor/general admission standing room (no seats)
second - mezzanine standing room only (no seats)

third - a combination to fit VIP balcony and upper mezzanine (standing room only for mezzanine) in the wings, and VIP boxes and stadium seating in the main view.

so it's pretty much the level and positioning to answer your question. if you have mezzanine tickets you will be on the second level, which is standing room only. if you have upper mezzanine you will be on the third level next to stadium seating and behind the VIP balcony seating. to be honest though this venue doesn't have a bad spot in the house. you can pretty much see everything at any angle in my opinion.

Edited by shakescky
  • Like 1

DookieLukie

The House of Rules has pretty bad seating in general. GA floor and railing of 2nd floor are the only decent views.

Also a question: everyone who got tickets said they refreshed about 4 or 5 times before they popped up. Why no stories of people refreshing hundreds of times (like I did)? 

GenXIdiot
8 hours ago, DookieLukie said:

The House of Rules has pretty bad seating in general. GA floor and railing of 2nd floor are the only decent views.

Also a question: everyone who got tickets said they refreshed about 4 or 5 times before they popped up. Why no stories of people refreshing hundreds of times (like I did)? 

Well I hope it's not that bad because I got upper mezzanine! It seems like a pretty small venue so hopefully I'll get a view if we get there early enough.

My son was in class at college using the app at the same time and he refreshed hundreds of times, for about an hour, with no luck :( They were immediately on sale on the scalper sites for $300!! It just doesn't seem right! There's no way I can spend that, so we won't be able to go as a family. We were trying for Boston because son goes to Brown University, just an hour train ride away, and he was going to meet us. But no luck.

Husband tried as well but I don't know how long he was able to try since he was working.

I couldn't believe when I got through for Upper Mezzanine. It was about 9:10. $60 each.

dirnt286

I refreshed for about and hour and a half too. Nothing, ever. Not even balcony seats. Been trying every once in a while since, even though claims to be sold out. Nothing. I wish if it was sold out, they would take down the order form, so it wasn't temping us to keep trying.

• Like 1

Disappearing-Shawn

I think I may be out of luck, but if anyone happens to have three tickets they arent using, I am looking to get tickets so please contact me. I have paypal so payment would be no problem. I would really prefer them to be seats if possible. :)

Clockwise

So let's discuss game plans! What time is everyone planning on lining up? Have you been looking into hotels in the area? What's your plan?

prosthetic01

Looking for 1 ticket any section for the Boston HOB show. The ticket I had is no longer available. Will compensate accordingly. Please PM me to discuss. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm in the Boston area. 

GenXIdiot
22 hours ago, Clockwise said:

So let's discuss game plans! What time is everyone planning on lining up? Have you been looking into hotels in the area? What's your plan?

Husband and I are driving from Binghamton NY that morning, about a 5 hour drive. We got a hotel nearby, the Marriott...expensive but this is like a mini vacation for us, so why not? LOL Then we'll line up whenever we are able, it'll be later in the afternoon, maybe 5 ish? The tickets are not for the floor so it's not like we'll be way up front anyway. We are in the upper mezzanine. I'm wearing heels so I can see!