Liam

2016/09/28 - Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ, USA

desertrose

desertrose

tigress

Does my one have a video of Scattered handy? My phone is being too slow to check if it's been posted. 

desertrose
1 hour ago, tigress said:

Does my one have a video of Scattered handy? My phone is being too slow to check if it's been posted. 

CteP2mGXYAETTk9.jpg

• Like 1

fatalforce3
22 minutes ago, desertrose said:

CteP2mGXYAETTk9.jpg

So Green Day WAS supposed to play for 3 hours. Interesting. 

• Like 1

Billie Hoe

Is there a good quality video of Holiday maybe? I wanna watch his speech again and listen to "pulverize the Trump towers" :D 

tigress
3 hours ago, desertrose said:

CteP2mGXYAETTk9.jpg

Thank you! That was of course supposed to say anyone. Dumb phone!

YoungBlood1996
10 hours ago, W Axl Rose said:

The reason why Pearl Jam can still sell out almost every show is they mix up the set list by 10 or more songs per night. It keeps it fresh for the band and the fans. I'm sure there are other major bands that do it as well. As for Green Day,well we are the hardest of the hardcore fans so unless they played every song they've ever recorded over the course of a 10 night stand at Madison Square Garden, we'd have something to complain about. 

Haha, understood.

Heather.

Just because it says Green Day 9-12 doesn't mean they're supposed to play for 3 hours.  That's just the latest they can be taking up the venue and the longest they can play.  It's like when I have a meeting and I book a room for as long as possible, really not expecting to use it the whole time.

• Like 1

TheUnforgiven
On 9/28/2016 at 7:21 PM, Billie Hoe said:

People who can't spell his name don't deserve a photo :( But good for them

That's actually Jerry Only from the Misfits, and his son and nephews. One of them is also Doyle's son. He pretty much paved the way for Green Day and Metallica's existence lol

• Like 1

strangestat
3 hours ago, Heather. said:

Just because it says Green Day 9-12 doesn't mean they're supposed to play for 3 hours.  That's just the latest they can be taking up the venue and the longest they can play.  It's like when I have a meeting and I book a room for as long as possible, really not expecting to use it the whole time.

Green Day has broken curfew so many times though lol... I personally just think they're conserving their energy whether it be residual effects from them being sick earlier or just keeping it chill before the arena tour

willplaygame

Maybe it has been mentionned before but, someone's actually filming this thing, look, you can see a guy with a video camera towards BJA. Could that mean anything (live album, live video, tour promo, etc.) ?

• Like 1

strangestat
2 minutes ago, willplaygame said:

Maybe it has been mentionned before but, someone's actually filming this thing, look, you can see a guy with a video camera towards BJA. Could that mean anything (live album, live video, tour promo, etc.) ?

I feel like more likely another music video, or some sort of short promo for the upcoming tour? If it's only one video camera you can't do a multi view that well?

Stewe
7 minutes ago, gdv said:

I did this multicam edit with the Still Breathing performance from the show, mixing 6 sources found on YouTube.

If they are GDCers, many thanks to original YouTube uploaders: FitH, William McCarthy, Daniel Mitchinson, Nick Ciardiello, Ashley Rutter, treycarter91.

Thank you so much. 

That's my favorite song on the album.

7 minutes ago, gdv said:

I did this multicam edit with the Still Breathing performance from the show, mixing 6 sources found on YouTube.

If they are GDCers, many thanks to original YouTube uploaders: FitH, William McCarthy, Daniel Mitchinson, Nick Ciardiello, Ashley Rutter, treycarter91.

Thank you so much. 

That's my favorite song on the album.

strangestat
5 hours ago, gdv said:

I did this multicam edit with the Still Breathing performance from the show, mixing 8 sources found on YouTube.

If they are GDCers, many thanks to original YouTube uploaders: yupsure2 (for the audio track), FitH, William McCarthy, Daniel Mitchinson, Nick Ciardiello, Ashley Rutter, treycarter91, and sd nop.

(Edit: Link to new version of video)

Holy fucking shit, this is really well done

• Like 1

Alf

Bang Bang multicamera

• Like 1

imXieli

not sure if it's been noted here but at the show (before Christie Road) he told a story about how he got blue. "my mom saved up her tips, she worked at a place called rod's hickory pit, she saved her tips so i could buy this guitar for 300 bucks.... thanks mom" when it was commonly known he got it from his teacher, George Cole. thoughts, anybody?

Adorkable
2 minutes ago, imXieli said:

not sure if it's been noted here but at the show (before Christie Road) he told a story about how he got blue. "my mom saved up her tips, she worked at a place called rod's hickory pit, she saved her tips so i could buy this guitar for 300 bucks.... thanks mom" when it was commonly known he got it from his teacher, George Cole. thoughts, anybody?

I always heard the story that his mom bought it from his teacher.  She bought it for him right after his father died.  

• Like 2

Billie Hoe
1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I always heard the story that his mom bought it from his teacher.  She bought it for him right after his father died.  

Yeah, that's the story I know too. 

• Like 1

imXieli
1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

i thought cole had just plainly given it to him lol