Liam

2016/09/28 - Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ, USA

mike143

I have an extra ticket starland. im looking for $80 (face plus fees) the show is will call only, so we will have to meet there. text/call 856-896-4413

I have an extra ticket starland. im looking for $80 (face plus fees) the show is will call only, so we will have to meet there. text/call 856-896-4413

SOLD!!!

Edited by mike143
  • Like 1

joekool345

Hey. Broke college student here. Is anyone from the NYC area carpooling to Starland and is kindly willing to pick me up from the Bronx?

Clockwise

In Jersey and ready to fuck shit up tomorrow!

desertrose

Starland Ballroom ‏@starlandNJ Sep 26

Attention @GreenDay ticket holders for the #SoldOut show this Wednesday - any car w/ 4+ people will get FREE PARKING. SPREAD THE WORD!

Alyson Coletta ‏@AlysonColetta Sep 23

I just got approved to photograph Green Day at Starland Ballroom. HOLY.

• Like 1

steambizz

Does anyone have an extra ticket or know anyone who does?  Kinda bummed I wasn't one of the lucky ones the day of the sale.  Let me know! Thanks!

imXieli

as for anyone who's going, see you all tomorrow. it's gonna be a hell of a ride. wonderful for me because it's right next door (i live in the Sayreville area):D

• Like 1

LizTheRusher

If anybody here is feeling generous, I was at the Columbus show last night and bought a shirt but regret not buying the RevRad flag. If somebody would buy one for me, I would pay them back the $35. Thanks!

tommygoodtimee

So excited. Haven't seen them play since 2011 and since then my love for the band has increased so dramatically. This is going to be a wonderful night, one of the best in my life probably. If anyone wants to meet up shoot me a message!! 

sara_gd

Some girls just arrived to the line and said that Starparking people have to line at a different entrance and their door is opening before ours. No confirmation from the venue because of course nobody's here yet, but there's two different lines at the moment. This is going to be bad. 

"Line privileges doesn't mean you get in early or necessarily first. It does mean that you get in with the people at the front of the line - many of whom have been waiting for hours - regardless of when you arrive."

This doesn't mean what it looks like is going to happen at all.

Paola17

You're there already??

Stay safe if you're camping out !

• Like 2

drumstick
4 hours ago, sara_gd said:

Some girls just arrived to the line and said that Starparking people have to line at a different entrance and their door is opening before ours. No confirmation from the venue because of course nobody's here yet, but there's two different lines at the moment. This is going to be bad. 

"Line privileges doesn't mean you get in early or necessarily first. It does mean that you get in with the people at the front of the line - many of whom have been waiting for hours - regardless of when you arrive."

Oh god that's gonna be crazy! How many people are there now?

AlissaGoesRAWR

I still haven't recovered from Monday (only 10 hours of sleep or so in the past two days) so hopefully I have enough energy to stay awake and follow this thread tonight! :lol: 

Joe K

So does anyone know about this show's video policies? Is it okay or not? I'm just Super anxious to see Revolution Radio played live completely! Also hopefully they play Still Breathing tonight too!

StuckWithDom

2,500 capacity, should be interesting

joekool345

Ok. The guy I was supposed to go with just canceled, so now I have an extra ticket. If anyone needs a ticket, I'll be on line the whole day. First come first serve.

• Like 1

spider man.
6 hours ago, sara_gd said:

Ugh that's basically what Irving Plaza did to us. Whoever won some "vip" tickets from Facebook ended up being able to go in before us. I was there at 5am and ended up behind people that got there right before they were allowed to go in. Four years ago and I'm still angry. I hope it all works out for you guys and you don't get screwed! Just know no matter what it'll be an incredible show and you'll still have fun!

• Like 1

steambizz
33 minutes ago, joekool345 said:

Ok. The guy I was supposed to go with just canceled, so now I have an extra ticket. If anyone needs a ticket, I'll be on line the whole day. First come first serve.

Hey I'm definitely interested...

Edited by steambizz

tommygoodtimee
3 hours ago, Ethan Winn said:

Hey guys, I just called Starland Ballroom, and the woman said they are going on at 8-815, and they have a THREE HOUR SET!!! Idk, maybe she's wrong, but if she's right, then hopefully we get a bunch of stuff that was missing from Monday night.

Well, I certainly won't be making my 8 am class Thursday morning.

lizziebix

Thinking/planning:  need to finish dinner before 7 CST to be online in time for the start. Doable. :)

Slash

I hope they play Still Breathing, its a great song. 

Paola17

Wait, but then...

What about Dog Party?

The Grateful Green

In line and ready to go :)

• Like 4

21guns&novacaine

Who all is going to this show? 

• Like 1