Liam

2016/09/28 - Starland Ballroom, Sayreville, NJ, USA

Lauren

Wow, small venue! Hopefully I can get a ticket. 

• Like 1

o_O

too late notice. i cannot go. i will make my sister NOT go b/c it's a school night and she hasn't been doing well at all. 

Adorkable
Just now, Demon!Dean said:

too late notice. i cannot go. i will make my sister NOT go b/c it's a school night and she hasn't been doing well at all. 

Aren't you close to Upper Darby???  Does that date work better for you?

o_O
1 minute ago, Scattered Wreck said:

Aren't you close to Upper Darby???  Does that date work better for you?

cannot go. no money+ thursday night my aunt would have to call off work for it, and she needs at least 4-5 weeks in advance. 

otherwise i'd have no way of getting there, as it's still 1:45 -2 hrs away. 

Lauren
16 hours ago, Demon!Dean said:

cannot go. no money+ thursday night my aunt would have to call off work for it, and she needs at least 4-5 weeks in advance. 

otherwise i'd have no way of getting there, as it's still 1:45 -2 hrs away. 

The NYC one is on a Saturday; you should go to that one. 

Clockwise

I got a ticket!

Dirty Rotten Bastard

hi

Clockwise

Anybody else do StarParking? It says it allows early admission on the website. Hmm.

• Like 1

sara_gd
On 8/9/2016 at 1:04 AM, Clockwise said:

Anybody else do StarParking? It says it allows early admission on the website. Hmm.

Uh that's interesting... I wonder if you could get it after you have your ticket and how much it would cost... 

Does anyone know what city we could travel to? Sayreville doesn't appear in megabus or greyhound... =/ We are going to Upper Darby after this show (on the night or the next day), does anyone know what transport we could take??? It could be to Upper Darby directly if possible, or to another bigger city from where we could take another bus. Thanks!!!

Edited by sara_gd

Lauren
2 hours ago, sara_gd said:

Uh that's interesting... I wonder if you could get it after you have your ticket and how much it would cost... 

Does anyone know what city we could travel to? Sayreville doesn't appear in megabus or greyhound... =/ We are going to Upper Darby after this show (on the night or the next day), does anyone know what transport we could take??? It could be to Upper Darby directly if possible, or to another bigger city from where we could take another bus. Thanks!!!

I was thinking "you must not be from here" and saw your profile said Spain, haha. NJ, while we have ok transit to NYC, we don't have good transit in between towns. Can look at NJ transit busses and see where it gets you. But you're most likely gonna have to find a ride or get an uber. 

sara_gd
2 minutes ago, Lauren said:

I was thinking "you must not be from here" and saw your profile said Spain, haha. NJ, while we have ok transit to NYC, we don't have good transit in between towns. Can look at NJ transit busses and see where it gets you. But you're most likely gonna have to find a ride or get an uber. 

Yes... :lol: Thank you! I tried Google Maps and it suggested going to Newark, taking a bus to South Amboy, another one to "Winding Wood Apts (Bordentown Ave)" and walking for half an hour. It takes 2 hours in total. Would you know if this is real / possible to do? I know Google invents stuff sometimes.

Dirty Rotten Bastard
Just now, sara_gd said:

Yes... :lol: Thank you! I tried Google Maps and it suggested going to Newark, taking a bus to South Amboy, another one to "Winding Wood Apts (Bordentown Ave)" and walking for half an hour. It takes 2 hours in total. Would you know if this is real / possible to do? I know Google invents stuff sometimes.

Can't be as bad as Sparta! :P 

• Like 1

Lauren
33 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

I know you're going from NJ to PA but what is the starting point? Also are you staying at hotels, if so which ones? I'll try to help you find the best route. But taxis are definitely gonna be involved. No te preocupes. 

The Grateful Green

I will be here! Got my tix in the pre-sale. I've been to this venue a few times, and holy moly green day is about to blow the roof off. Also trying to get to Upper Darby the next day.

TessTheGreatt

Just got mine!! If anyone has an extra ticket I have a friend who'd be an extremely worthy home for it

Abbey.

I have an extra ticket for the D.C. 9:30 club show if anyone has an extra ticket for the NJ show that wants to swap for it so we can go to both shows please contact me.

Lauren

Officially going. :) can't believe I'm getting to see my favorite band play in a venue I've played in before. 

• Like 4

Clockwise

How does StarParking work?

It's simple. When you buy a ticket to a Starland event, you have the option to purchaseStarParking passes for an extra charge.

Why purchase StarParking? Because a StarParking pass guarantees up-close parking for the purchaser's designated vehicle and line privileges for everyone in the vehicle. Line privileges doesn't mean you get in early or necessarily first. It does mean that you get in with the people at the front of the line - many of whom have been waiting for hours -regardless of when you arrive.

Patrons can purchase a StarParking pass by calling 1-888-9-AXS-TIX (1-888-929-7849), the Starland Ballroom box office, or on AXS.com.

Upon arrival, display your StarParking pass to the parking lot attendant. You will be directed to the exclusive StarParking area, located directly in front of the venue entrance. Proceed immediately to the entrance and enjoy the show at Starland!

Visit our Events page now to buy event tickets & secure your StarParking passes.StarParking is available on a limited basis per show... so buy early & often!

From their website.

• Like 1

moonj17
25 minutes ago, Clockwise said:

How does StarParking work?

It's simple. When you buy a ticket to a Starland event, you have the option to purchaseStarParking passes for an extra charge.

Why purchase StarParking? Because a StarParking pass guarantees up-close parking for the purchaser's designated vehicle and line privileges for everyone in the vehicle. Line privileges doesn't mean you get in early or necessarily first. It does mean that you get in with the people at the front of the line - many of whom have been waiting for hours -regardless of when you arrive.

Patrons can purchase a StarParking pass by calling 1-888-9-AXS-TIX (1-888-929-7849), the Starland Ballroom box office, or on AXS.com.

Upon arrival, display your StarParking pass to the parking lot attendant. You will be directed to the exclusive StarParking area, located directly in front of the venue entrance. Proceed immediately to the entrance and enjoy the show at Starland!

Visit our Events page now to buy event tickets & secure your StarParking passes.StarParking is available on a limited basis per show... so buy early & often!

From their website.

Do you know if it's possible to purchase StarParking after tickets have already been purchased and also the cost? I've never been there and I want the best experience possible! I'm so excited!!!

TessTheGreatt
39 minutes ago, moonj17 said:

Do you know if it's possible to purchase StarParking after tickets have already been purchased and also the cost? I've never been there and I want the best experience possible! I'm so excited!!!

The star parking for this show is sold out

Clockwise

Ugh I don't really wanna drive to this venue but if it gets me priority entry I think I'll have to. Wonder when their parking opens.

moonj17
8 hours ago, TessTheGreatt said:

The star parking for this show is sold out

Thank you

drumstick

Do you need to have priority parking in order to park at their parking? What if we don't have that parking ticket? Any other safe parkings around?