Liam

2016/09/26 - Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH, USA

CountMikeulasNextVictim
On 9/27/2016 at 3:35 PM, noctilca said:

Apologies for my whining here, but I'm super bummed about last night, guys (not about the performance, they were amazing of course)  

I got to Newport before sunrise (people were super cool and friendly in line!). When the doors opened I went straight to the barrier. At House of Blues last year I was second row in front of Mike and it was great -  a bit of pushing but not bad at all. 

So I guess I made a mistake by trying to stand in front of Billie at this show. I was second row and when they came out Billie was RIGHT THERE..and Mike was RIGHT THERE!  I was so happy! But almost immediately a crowdsurfer came by and smashed the heel of his shoe straight on the top of my head, hard enough to make me see spots. 

Then this big guy forced his way to the front and started pushing me in my ribs. I was holding on to the barrier with one hand at this point but then *another* guy started pushing my ribs on the other side. I was already light headed from the kick earlier and this time I could.  not.  breathe. 

I ended up leaving during Revolution Radio and spending the rest of the show straining to see from the back. 

Anyway Im super bummed especially since they played Hitchin a Ride and Scattered!

The band was great though.. I was surprised at how short it was but Billie seemed to be really straining by Ordinary World so I wouldn't be surprised if they're still a bit under the weather. 

(Btw, I don't know if you're on here but if the girl with the blue hair who was there with her husband near the front of the line - I hope I didn't seem rude when you saw me in the parking garage - I was just so super sad and worn out by that point! pm me?) 

ETA: I got some pins at the merch booth and I can take pics later if someone hasn't already! I'm on the long drive home still  but I'll see what I can do

Hey I finally found you on here! =) (this is the girl with the blue hair) No you weren't rude at all! I totally understand we were worn out as well. Hate that you had a rough time =( PM if you have Facebook, I'd love to add you guys =) My friend and I are going to the GA show this week, was hoping to go to Norfolk but don't have anyone that I can go with. Hope if you're going to a show this year you have a better time!

desertrose

AlissaGoesRAWR
19 minutes ago, desertrose said:

Whaaaaa?! I'm definitely sneaking in the dude bathroom sometime soon to check that out. Because it looks like they want it to be Billie's handwriting but I'm convinced it's an imposter. :lol: #nofucksgiven

• Like 1

desertrose