Liam

2016/09/26 - Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH, USA

AlissaGoesRAWR
14 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Haha, don't mention it to him :) THAT APP IS THE BEST. I'm shaking right now. What a rush.

Do you know if I just bought one ticket, does that not allow me to buy another single ticket? Can I only use that presale code once? If another is available I'd like to get it for my brother.

It's just a two ticket limit per household. Technically if you have two different addresses you both could probably use it? I think? 

Tek

What the hell so people were able to get tickets just recently...ugh :(

I just tried again and the same, no tickets available...guess I download the ticketmaster app

miamiredhawk827

It looks like there was a second round of tickets released at 11am (2 hours after the initial release)... I'm going to be trying during lunch. I'm pretty sure I've done every captcha haha

Tek

omg I know, every damn time...select the store front, select the street signs...argh

• Like 2

JardyOfSuburbia
1 hour ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

For those who are in the Columbus area... three chances to win tickets on the radio tomorrow. This station does not have an online stream.

CD 101 and Brian Phillips are just the best. When I was a Guest DJ there he was the DJ with me. I wonder if they can somehow get Green Day to play The Big Room?

Also, I love The Newport, but I do find the sound quality there to be kind of bad. Curious to hear how Green Day sounds in there.

Moriarty

someone just gave me their code as they used it on their shows and i'm just getting no tickets at this point. i'm probably not going to get one today but let's hope friday brings me some luck

MisledEmpress

I got my presale ticket just fine. Had the screen up on my laptop about 15 minutes early this morning, but when it came time to purchase, the screen started stalling. So I opened another tab, refreshed, and was able to buy a ticket. I wonder why everyone is seeming to have so much trouble on the desktop site? It's worked fine for me here and when I bought tickets for the show in CLE.

sara_gd

I have a ticket on hold and I'm going to release it.

If you want a ticket you can try now.

Moriarty

I GOT ONE! I just randomly checked using my friends pre sale code and then a ticket appeared! they must still be slipping them through...

• Like 2

sara_gd
1 minute ago, Moriarty said:

I GOT ONE! I just randomly checked using my friends pre sale code and then a ticket appeared! they must still be slipping them through...

;) !

AlissaGoesRAWR
7 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

Can't wait to meet you in-person! :) 

miamiredhawk827

FINALLY GOT THEM!!! Yesss!

• Like 3

Moriarty
24 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

;) !

didn't even check your post, but I'm going to pretend it was yours, thanks! :lol:

18 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Can't wait to meet you in-person! :) 

can't wait to meet you either! I'll message you my number in due course :happy:

• Like 1

AlissaGoesRAWR
8 minutes ago, miamiredhawk827 said:

FINALLY GOT THEM!!! Yesss!

Awesome!!!!! :runaround:

• Like 1

LizTheRusher

Today was just so fantastic that I have to post about it. One of my friends and I have been planning to see Green Day together for years and this was the prime opportunity. Though I struggled to get tickets through the presale and became beyond frustrated, I managed to get two tickets at about 11 am. Instead of paying me back, my friend offered me a pit ticket for Blink 182 this weekend. I'm so excited for this month that I can't sleep tonight haha

• Like 1

AlissaGoesRAWR

wood

Nothin'. Shit was sold out in literally a second. However, StubHub has two tickets up for $1,500!

Tek

No tickets but keep trying...

Other fans may have reserved and released seats!

nevermind, I got a ticket...my buddy cancelled on me last minute, but I was able to reserve a ticket.

Coming from Louisville, Ky so about a 3 1/2 hour drive. I might drive back the same night...

Michael, you're going to Green Day!:runaround:

Moriarty
7 minutes ago, wood said:

Nothin'. Shit was sold out in literally a second. However, StubHub has two tickets up for $1,500!

keep trying until ticket master says it's sold out. they will keep releasing them and people who have got them on hold will lose them eventually

• Like 2

wood
3 minutes ago, Moriarty said:

keep trying until ticket master says it's sold out. they will keep releasing them and people who have got them on hold will lose them eventually

Gunning for 2 probs isn't winning me any favors, either.

She-Loves-Him
51 minutes ago, wood said:

Gunning for 2 probs isn't winning me any favors, either.

Sorry :(

AlissaGoesRAWR
1 hour ago, wood said:

:( Keep trying all day! Some people didn't get their presale tickets till the late afternoon! Also keep listening to 102.5 FM and following them on Twitter. I bet they give away more tickets the day of the show like they do with other concerts. 

She-Loves-Him
Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

:( Keep trying all day! Some people didn't get their presale tickets till the late afternoon! Also keep listening to 102.5 FM and following them on Twitter. I bet they give away more tickets the day of the show like they do with other concerts. 

We're gonna keep trying casually but we both agreed we were probably more wanting to go so we could go together and for GDC hangs rather than the actual show -- if we end up real upset about missing out on that stuff, meet ups can still happen anyways. I'll also more than likely be there next weekend.

I did get a ticket for the Toronto show so I'm not missing out completely. 

• Like 1

VivaLaSteven7

Dang! I was on right at 10 with two computers and my Ticketmaster App trying to get tickets to three different shows and still no luck :/

AlissaGoesRAWR
2 minutes ago, She-Loves-Him said:

We're gonna keep trying casually but we both agreed we were probably more wanting to go so we could go together and for GDC hangs rather than the actual show -- if we end up real upset about missing out on that stuff, meet ups can still happen anyways. I'll also more than likely be there next weekend.

I did get a ticket for the Toronto show so I'm not missing out completely. 

Oh, nice! Well congrats on the Toronto show and it's good to hear you'll still be down here that day for shenanigans. Do you and @wood think I should use a vacation day the day after the show too then? I can't decide. 

Also, wood is a #fakefan anyway, right? I doubt he wants to go through the torture of 3 hours of "heyooo" again. Nice of you to spare him. :P