Jump to content
Liam

2016/09/26 - Newport Music Hall, Columbus, OH, USA

Recommended Posts

st.jimmy2004

Anyone know if idiot nation will have a pre sale tomorrow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR

Psst, @Liam - Columbus with a "U." :P 

@wood, afterparty at Big Bar?! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Liam
1 minute ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Psst, @Liam - Columbus with a "U." :P

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wood
2 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Psst, @Liam - Columbus with a "U." :P 

@wood, afterparty at Big Bar?! 

Oh, man. I'm going to actually have to try & get tix for this! I have zero reason not to.

CC: @She-Loves-Him

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
14 minutes ago, wood said:

Oh, man. I'm going to actually have to try & get tix for this! I have zero reason not to.

CC: @She-Loves-Him

Double date camping on High Street? I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE AND FIGHT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP ME. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kreeis69

YESSS!!!  After party starting at Big Bar...and then bar hop all the way down High Street until we reach Out R Inn and Library.  Followed by horrible drunk food at PJ's or delicious pizza at Sicilia!

 

This is going to be awesome!

Already got the day off work.  This is so sweet!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
wood
33 minutes ago, Kreeis69 said:

YESSS!!!  After party starting at Big Bar...and then bar hop all the way down High Street until we reach Out R Inn and Library.  Followed by horrible drunk food at PJ's or delicious pizza at Sicilia!

 

This is going to be awesome!

Already got the day off work.  This is so sweet!

My language. You're speaking it.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
1 hour ago, Kreeis69 said:

YESSS!!!  After party starting at Big Bar...and then bar hop all the way down High Street until we reach Out R Inn and Library.  Followed by horrible drunk food at PJ's or delicious pizza at Sicilia!

 

This is going to be awesome!

Already got the day off work.  This is so sweet!

PJs... :wub: Where do you live, good sir? Are you in Columbus?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
killjoywhatsername

Anyone have any idea of how much service charges would be? I know they get pretty high. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
4 hours ago, wood said:

Oh, man. I'm going to actually have to try & get tix for this! I have zero reason not to.

CC: @She-Loves-Him

 

4 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

Double date camping on High Street? I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE AND FIGHT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO STOP ME. 

I was gonna come down the weekend before but I guess I'll have to postpone it now :P

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moriarty

i think this is the show for me :D and it's my birthday the next day so double party!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kreeis69
3 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

PJs... :wub: Where do you live, good sir? Are you in Columbus?

I'm located in Worthington and work in Westerville! So pumped. Until last tour, I had never missed an Ohio Green Day show in over ten years. 

Would be cool to finally meet some GCDers in person.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
17 minutes ago, Kreeis69 said:

I'm located in Worthington and work in Westerville! So pumped. Until last tour, I had never missed an Ohio Green Day show in over ten years. 

Would be cool to finally meet some GCDers in person.

I live in Westerville and work in Columbus. Small world! :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moriarty

if anybody is getting tickets tomorrow and grabs an extra one, let me know :) if not, i guess i'll be going for the general sale. is there much to do around the area does anybody know? i will end up there for a few days due to my budget so it'll be nice to have a heads up...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
1 hour ago, Moriarty said:

is there much to do around the area does anybody know? i will end up there for a few days due to my budget so it'll be nice to have a heads up...

What kind of stuff are you looking to do? There are great parks, shopping areas, museums, restaurants, theaters... and luckily most of it is within a 15-minute drive.

The venue is located on Ohio State's campus and isn't too far from the Downtown area and the state capital. Columbus isn't exactly a tourist trap, but there is plenty to do and @wood, @Kreeis69 I should be able to recommend a few places for you. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
1 hour ago, Moriarty said:

if anybody is getting tickets tomorrow and grabs an extra one, let me know :) if not, i guess i'll be going for the general sale. is there much to do around the area does anybody know? i will end up there for a few days due to my budget so it'll be nice to have a heads up...

Go to Rendezvous with @wood, @AlissaGoesRAWR & I :lol: 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AlissaGoesRAWR
2 minutes ago, She-Loves-Him said:

Go to Rendezvous with @wood, @AlissaGoesRAWR & I :lol: 

YES WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

YES WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT

Gina would love it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moriarty

thanks, i may end up joining you guys because i won't know anybody else there! i think i'll be getting into town on the 23rd via an overnight greyhound and staying nearby. am probably just going to go there regardless of getting a ticket tbh to lock prices in and it's somewhere to see!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kreeis69

There is a ton to do on campus.

 

Aaand my girlfriend and I broke up last week, but I still think one of my close friends will want my extra ticket. If not, I'll tell you tomorrow.

 

My IG is kreeis_drums if anybody wants to connect through there about meeting up for the show! 🤘

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MisledEmpress

I wonder what their setlist is gonna be like this time? Or who they might get to open? Whatever they do, they can't go too wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
She-Loves-Him
3 hours ago, Moriarty said:

thanks, i may end up joining you guys because i won't know anybody else there! i think i'll be getting into town on the 23rd via an overnight greyhound and staying nearby. am probably just going to go there regardless of getting a ticket tbh to lock prices in and it's somewhere to see!

I will be there probably until the 27th/28th depending on what wood has going on (I think I'm making this plan without @wood's input, essentially inviting myself hahah) and I don't doubt we could get in on some hangouts!
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moriarty
1 hour ago, She-Loves-Him said:

I will be there probably until the 27th/28th depending on what wood has going on (I think I'm making this plan without @wood's input, essentially inviting myself hahah) and I don't doubt we could get in on some hangouts!
 

i'm looking to be there until the 29th so hangouts work with me. once i'm all sorted i can fling my american phone number out to the american's to get me on :) 

1 hour ago, Kreeis69 said:

There is a ton to do on campus.

 

Aaand my girlfriend and I broke up last week, but I still think one of my close friends will want my extra ticket. If not, I'll tell you tomorrow.

 

My IG is kreeis_drums if anybody wants to connect through there about meeting up for the show! 🤘

that's cool. if i can get one tomorrow that will be nice but if not i'm trying on friday in the general sale anyway

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×