Liam

2016/10/24 - The Fillmore, Detroit, MI, USA

joeandcambria

I can't believe I managed to get two GA tickets! I'm so excited, and it's only two weeks away!!

• Like 4

sara_gd

I keep getting error 41007. the fuck is this

Edit: apparently it's because my browser doesn't give me the option of entering the security code of my card, so I can put it anywhere and I can't pay. -.- Anyone had this problem? I'm going to try the default browser on my phone instead of Chrome... I had a ticket twice ffs.

Mar
36 minutes ago, BetterThanAir said:

I GOT TICKETS. OH MY GOD, GUYS, I GOT TWO TICKETS!!!! :wub: SEE YOU ALL THERE, I AM SO SHOCKED AND EXCITED. 

25 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

I got seats...I've never had seats for Green Day before so I dunno what it'll be like
but i got a ticket omfg

15 minutes ago, joeandcambria said:

I can't believe I managed to get two GA tickets! I'm so excited, and it's only two weeks away!!

Congrats, all! I'm glad GDCers lucked out!

• Like 2

Dirty Rotten Bastard

I had standing and lost it because I forgot to put international :(

unextraordinarygirl

I got a ticket! OMFG!!! I'm beyond excited! I get to see them for the very first time!!!!:runaround::dance:Now I need to make hotel and flight reservations this weekend. But OMG!!

• Like 4

sara_gd
3 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

I had standing and lost it because I forgot to put international :(

Ohhhh :( 

Dirty Rotten Bastard
Just now, sara_gd said:

Ohhhh :( 

i know :( 

Mary Daze
46 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

I got seats...I've never had seats for Green Day before so I dunno what it'll be like
but i got a ticket omfg

Congrats!

So you now have tickets for which shows? 

Btw i hate you for doing so many UGH :P

BetterThanAir

I took the only tickets that came up for me. Thank God I did. I have seats as well, but it's better than nothing! 

Dirty Rotten Bastard
Just now, Mary Daze said:

So you now have tickets for which shows? 

six US,
and 11 Europe I think?? (but that's a guess, the US part is correct)

• Like 1

Dirty Rotten Bastard

Managed to get standing! Refreshing is the answer

Mar
38 minutes ago, BetterThanAir said:

I took the only tickets that came up for me. Thank God I did. I have seats as well, but it's better than nothing! 

Talk to @DarcyJ76, she's looking for seats!

• Like 1

spark in the night
1 hour ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

but i got a ticket omfg

You won't be sitting, that's for sure! 

Dirty Rotten Bastard
Just now, spark in the night said:

You won't be sitting, that's for sure! 

Well now I'm not because I managed to get standing :P 
But I probably would have really enjoyed it from the seats as a different experience, I've just never done it before so I was unsure. 

spark in the night
Just now, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

Well now I'm not because I managed to get standing :P 
But I probably would have really enjoyed it from the seats as a different experience, I've just never done it before so I was unsure. 

I've seen them twice and both were seats in arena venues. You still have a kickass time! Only difference is you're not dying in the pit :lol: This will be my first Green Day-on the floor-in a club show and I'm super excited. I've been at shows on floor but GD is probably a whole other level of fun haha can't wait!!

• Like 1

Dirty Rotten Bastard
Just now, spark in the night said:

I've seen them twice and both were seats in arena venues. You still have a kickass time! Only difference is you're not dying in the pit :lol: This will be my first Green Day-on the floor-in a club show and I'm super excited. I've been at shows on floor but GD is probably a whole other level of fun haha can't wait!!

Green Day on the floor is so so amazing - you'll love it!

• Like 1

Mar
18 minutes ago, spark in the night said:

AAAAAAAND if it's anything like HOB, it may be your last :lol: I know that being fat, asthmatic and diabetic (need lots of water) affects my stamina, but even my more traditional-sized friends were dying at barrier/second row.

Of course, the good sis Mr. Soup will be there with you, and everyone will be in awe of his quality existence beyond his quality posts as seen on the Internet, and the aisles will part for you :lol: 

But seriously, though, good luck to everyone trying barrier or close to it! Death at a GD show is not ideal, I don't believe.

• Like 1

momoluvGD

I was gonna fly out for the show and my dad was gonna be able to go and he lives in China and I'm upset :-(  I had tickets in my basket but I clicked buy and they canceled my request. 

spark in the night
1 hour ago, Mar said:

Of course, the good sis Mr. Soup will be there with you, and everyone will be in awe of his quality existence beyond his quality posts as seen on the Internet, and the aisles will part for you :lol: 

Omg :lol: 

DarcyJ76
4 hours ago, BetterThanAir said:

Just putting this out there again - I have two floor tickets, and would love to trade for seats - I'd pay the difference (and then some, if you wanted!).  I do not do well on the floor/in crowds! 

sara_gd
42 minutes ago, DarcyJ76 said:

Just putting this out there again - I have two floor tickets, and would love to trade for seats - I'd pay the difference (and then some, if you wanted!).  I do not do well on the floor/in crowds! 

Hey! I have seat and I want standing. We can talk through PM :) 

desertrose

Z93...The Rock Station!

2 hrs ·

It's a Z93 Text 2 Win Weekend! Text "revolution" to 68255 for a chance to win tickets to see Green Day at The Fillmore Detroit on September 24th. On sale NOW! Winners drawn on Monday!

https://www.facebook.com/Z93Rock/?fref=nf

unextraordinarygirl

Question for people who have been to this venue before, so my seats are MNFL where is that? Am I close to the stage or not? Can I not sit in a seat and try to get on the floor or just have the seat in case I need it? Not sure how strict they are about that. When can you pick up the ticket? Because it sounds like it'll be there waiting. Any answers would be great.

spark in the night

I have those too. Pretty sure it means MAIN FLOOR so that's standing / general admission 

You get your ticket when you get there the day of event. It's a forced will call. 

@Liam Detroit spelled wrong in thread title 

unextraordinarygirl
11 minutes ago, spark in the night said:

I have those too. Pretty sure it means MAIN FLOOR so that's standing / general admission 

You get your ticket when you get there the day of event. It's a forced will call. 

@Liam Detroit spelled wrong in thread title 

Thanks Spark. 

• Like 1