Liam

2016/10/24 - The Fillmore, Detroit, MI, USA

AlissaGoesRAWR
42 minutes ago, Bald_N_Badass said:

still hunting for videos, a few more have surfaced. 

What ones? Anything good?

Bald_N_Badass
4 minutes ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

What ones? Anything good?

the full longview, and american idiot, most of J.A.R., scattered... I have to dig again. 

gjustislaw
On 10/31/2016 at 2:43 PM, basketcase4933 said:
Lots of cool photos from the show on this flickr

Woot! Thanks, that's my gallery. :) I'm glad they turned out - as it would happen, my new iPhone froze up about three songs in, and had to resort an older iPhone I just happened to forget to leave in my car (my work phone, actually) to take the pics. 

On 11/1/2016 at 7:43 AM, Bald_N_Badass said:

Thanks, I did. I swear whoever this is was right next to me. 

I was indeed! Just a few bodies left/closer to Mike, on the rail. AlissaGoesRAWR, I think I was probably close to you as well. I'm sorta tall, sorta bearded, and was wearing a black cadet-style hat. Also the guy who brought like 50 hand warmers before the show... ;) 

My only regrets from the evening: not having any pictures of myself there, and not having any photos of all the lovely people I met. What a blast.

• Like 2

lizziebix
3 hours ago, gjustislaw said:

Woot! Thanks, that's my gallery. :) I'm glad they turned out - as it would happen, my new iPhone froze up about three songs in, and had to resort an older iPhone I just happened to forget to leave in my car (my work phone, actually) to take the pics. 

I was indeed! Just a few bodies left/closer to Mike, on the rail. AlissaGoesRAWR, I think I was probably close to you as well. I'm sorta tall, sorta bearded, and was wearing a black cadet-style hat. Also the guy who brought like 50 hand warmers before the show... ;) 

My only regrets from the evening: not having any pictures of myself there, and not having any photos of all the lovely people I met. What a blast.

Great photos.  So glad you found your way to GDC to see how much we're all enjoying them.  Welcome!

• Like 1

Mar
On 11/20/2016 at 2:50 PM, gjustislaw said:

Did your hat have patches or pins on it? I remember being behind someone with a hat but iirc it wasn't plain (and I can't remember the color of it)!

AlissaGoesRAWR
17 hours ago, Mar said:

Did your hat have patches or pins on it? I remember being behind someone with a hat but iirc it wasn't plain (and I can't remember the color of it)!

There was a guy literally right in front of me with a bunch of pins on his hat. So if that's you @gjustislaw, then the back of your head is in most of my pictures and I'm sorry for unintentionally rubbing up against you so much. :P 

gjustislaw
19 hours ago, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

There was a guy literally right in front of me with a bunch of pins on his hat. So if that's you @gjustislaw, then the back of your head is in most of my pictures and I'm sorry for unintentionally rubbing up against you so much. :P 

Nope, wasn't me :) I was just to the right of that guy, maybe one or two people over...

Mar
On 11/26/2016 at 11:49 AM, gjustislaw said:

Nope, wasn't me :) I was just to the right of that guy, maybe one or two people over...

As long as you weren't the creeper around us! :lol: 

gjustislaw
26 minutes ago, Mar said:

As long as you weren't the creeper around us! :lol: 

I saw that guy, and actually thought exactly the same thing - why even go to a show if that's how you're gonna watch it? Seems like there's always gotta be at least one...

I promise, wasn't me...I was on the rail, not resting my elbows on my neighbors because WHO DOES THAT :dry: 

• Like 1

letsdanceon

better late than never, eh? ;) previously i only shared the few pics from my instagram, but i finally uploaded more on a flickr account. enjoy!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskPGadmZ

16 hours ago, gjustislaw said:

I saw that guy, and actually thought exactly the same thing - why even go to a show if that's how you're gonna watch it? Seems like there's always gotta be at least one...

I promise, wasn't me...I was on the rail, not resting my elbows on my neighbors because WHO DOES THAT :dry: 

HI GREG! :lol: i was in a completely different section and i had a neighbor doing this, too! i kept brushing his elbow off my shoulder with my hand but he kept putting it back and it HURT! the next day i had a bruise on my shoulder :mad: if we weren't packed in there like sardines, i woulda reached up and done more than just brush him off, but it was as high as i could raise my hand! haaa.

• Like 1

gjustislaw
On ‎11‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 1:15 AM, letsdanceon said:

better late than never, eh? ;) previously i only shared the few pics from my instagram, but i finally uploaded more on a flickr account. enjoy!

https://flic.kr/s/aHskPGadmZ

HI GREG! :lol: i was in a completely different section and i had a neighbor doing this, too! i kept brushing his elbow off my shoulder with my hand but he kept putting it back and it HURT! the next day i had a bruise on my shoulder :mad: if we weren't packed in there like sardines, i woulda reached up and done more than just brush him off, but it was as high as i could raise my hand! haaa.

WHY EVERYONE GOTTA BE AWFUL?!  Jeeeeeeez....

Mar

I saw Chris' post about getting her poster (the show one where they're wearing the masks), and it made me realize that I didn't know where my poster was, so I asked my mom if she'd seen it/moved it somewhere (she had), and I said "Yeah, my friend is gonna frame it, she does it for all of her GD/band stuff" and my mom being my mom, she took that as a hint. Anyway, I went to visit my dad by myself on Sunday and she stayed home to work around the house. I came home and discovered that she framed the poster and hung it in basically the only free space in my room/area of the house ... the bathroom. :lol: It was horrifying when I walked into my bathroom for the first time and now it is hilarious and amazing!