Liam

2017/01/19 - Mercedes Benz Arena, Berlin, Germany

Mary Daze

I'm considering to go to this one. It's further away than the Italy dates though...

• Like 1

Beerjeezus

How much are the tickets? 

Mary711
7 hours ago, Mary Daze said:

I'm considering to go to this one. It's further away than the Italy dates though...

It will be great though. :P

• Like 1

Mary711

Am I the only one going to this? :lol:

Tomcat20
1 hour ago, Mary711 said:

Am I the only one going to this? :lol:

No - gonna buy my tickets tomorrow. :)

• Like 1

Godless

Buying tickets tomorrow too :D

• Like 1

Nele

Also buying my ticket tomorrow. ^^

• Like 1

JellyTime

Do you think tickets will be sold on the other site? I'm looking for print at home option, cause shipping costs 25 euro :dry:

Mary711
4 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

Do you think tickets will be sold on the other site? I'm looking for print at home option, cause shipping costs 25 euro :dry:

You mean Eventim?

Godless

Got my tickets!! They're definitely on general sale now on Ticketmaster, I didn't have to buy fanclub ones. :dance:

JellyTime
23 minutes ago, Mary711 said:

You mean Eventim?

I mean site other than ticketmaster :) Eventim would be great, they usually have print at home option, right? 

Mary711
5 minutes ago, JellyTime said:

I mean site other than ticketmaster :) Eventim would be great, they usually have print at home option, right? 

Most of the times yes and as far as I know their presale starts tomorrow morning.

• Like 1

JellyTime

I get panic attack after reading about sold out shows in most of the countries and I bought my ticket for this one :lol: So probably they'll be available at least next few weeks, I know my luck. 

Anyway... I'm going, I'll see Green Day again :runaround:

yuridookie

HEY, i'm from Italy and I just bought the ticket for Berlin..I never have been in Germany :)  and I don't how to talk in your language...but I can understand Green Day..see you there Guys!!!? :)

• Like 1

Nele

It's crazy how most of the European shows are sold out after only after a couple of hours. Definitely happy I bought my tickets with ticketmaster yesterday and saved myself the mental trauma today. :D

gd-obsessed

See you in Berlin :D Happy happy happy but also scared... Need to find cheap transportation from Croatia, any suggestions?

I have standing tickets and I'm coming with my bf. I managed to convince him to go with me (again). He obviously fell in love with GD. :lol:

• Like 1

Purplebenny93

Due to lack of Irish date, I've decided to make the trek to Germany..

anyone have any any info on the arena?.. Like is there a pit in the standing area?... My ticket has PK2 on it, just wondering what this means??.. Is this like a section of the standing or?..

I have zero German what so ever

Edited by Purplebenny93
  • Like 1

Nele
On 9/10/2016 at 10:42 PM, Purplebenny93 said:

anyone have any any info on the arena?.. Like is there a pit in the standing area?... My ticket has PK2 on it, just wondering what this means??.. Is this like a section of the standing or?..

I have zero German what so ever

The arena is pretty big and is used for bigger concerts and games of the local basketball team. Not really sure what you mean by pit though. 

PK is short for Preiskategorie I guess, which stands for price category. If it says "Stehplatz" or "Innenraum" somwhere on your ticket then you're good to go. The standing area won't be put into sections. :)

If you need help with anything else just ask. 

yuridookie
On 10/9/2016 at 9:40 AM, yuridookie said:

Hey, i'm sure that will be so cold over there in Berlin..so at what time i have to go to the gates for take a good standing line close the stage?

JellyTime

All of my friends already have their tickets from Ticketmaster and I didn't get even email about shipping :ermm: Should I wrote to Ticketmaster or wait another week? 

Purplebenny93

Ordered from ticketmaster and tickets arrived today, no e-mail or anything, a delivery man just showed up at the door!

Question for people who know Germany.. ticket says 19:00.. is that the time of the show(as in the support band) or the time that doors open?

also what time is curfew?..

Edited by Purplebenny93

yuridookie

MB_Arena_header.jpg

Comedy & Tragedy
On 9/10/2016 at 9:42 PM, Purplebenny93 said:

You and me both pal :D I have enough german to get around I think (I'd hope so after living there for 5 months....). 

I'll be coming straight from the mannheim show the night before so I might not be queuing and up the front at the barrier, but I should be there a few hours beforehand. I love meeting GDC people at shows so if anyone is around then lets hang out and have a blast :D 

• Like 3

Gazelle

Hey Guys! :D We will all go to Green Day in January, is it to believe?! :dance: I love this band and just living most tracks!!! Yes living :lol: I think we will have a great time and that it is very long! I have a seat place. Would love to stand but never mind. I look forward to have the best time and party with people like me! :ga::wub: