Lone

2017/01/18 - Sap Arena, Mannheim, Germany

Lone

Here's the show thread for Mannheim, Germany!

• Like 1

Mary Daze

I'm definitely going! No matter what :lol:

• Like 1

WestboundSign!

Same here (if uni doesn't ruin everything, but I'll try hard.. very hard)! Seems like I'll be taking the car for this one.

• Like 1

Metanoia

Well since this is AFTER I hand in my bachelor thesis I might be able to make this happen :D

Buddy

I'd rather see them in Munich, but then again, Mannheim is nearer for me.

Thatsername

I'll be there, too! :D So ticketmaster is selling only the Berlin tickets tomorrow (for Idiot Nation members) and Mannheim and Cologne tickets will be for presale on eventim on Saturday, 10 o'clock? Am I getting this right?

GuitarPunk94

we could do a GDC meet-up (:

• Like 2

Minority_GD
5 hours ago, MMwhatsername said:

I'll be there, too! :D So ticketmaster is selling only the Berlin tickets tomorrow (for Idiot Nation members) and Mannheim and Cologne tickets will be for presale on eventim on Saturday, 10 o'clock? Am I getting this right?

I'm pretty sure the regular sale on tickemaster for Berlin, Mannheim and Cologne will start Friday at 10 am..

Thatsername

Yeah I just saw that, and the idiot nation sale starts tomorrow at 10 for all three shows, Mannheim and Cologne were added later at Ticketmaster. 🤘🏻

Mary Daze
35 minutes ago, MMwhatsername said:

Yeah I just saw that, and the idiot nation sale starts tomorrow at 10 for all three shows, Mannheim and Cologne were added later at Ticketmaster. 🤘🏻

It's 9am ??? At least i thought GD.com  said it's 9am local venue time

Dirty Rotten Bastard
16 hours ago, Mary Daze said:

I'm definitely going! No matter what :lol:

I might be able to make it to this! 

• Like 1

Thatsername
10 hours ago, Mary Daze said:

It's 9am ??? At least i thought GD.com  said it's 9am local venue time

Yes you're right, wrote the time down wrong, sorry. I'm sitting here right now ready to order :runaround:

Mary Daze

Got my ticket :woot:

WestboundSign!

Same here, got mine as well! :happy:

• Like 1

GuitarPunk94

fingers crossed that I'll be as lucky as you guys on friday morning!

WestboundSign!

As those of you who have already received the tickets might know, it says "no bags" and "no photography" on them.
I now contacted Live Nation about it to make sure and they told me cameras are not allowed at all. Bags are, but only if they're smaller than an A4 paper. Thought I'd let you guys know :)

• Like 1

Mary Daze
52 minutes ago, WestboundSign! said:

As those of you who have already received the tickets might know, it says "no bags" and "no photography" on them.
I now contacted Live Nation about it to make sure and they told me cameras are not allowed at all. Bags are, but only if they're smaller than an A4 paper. Thought I'd let you guys know :)

Like.... Do they say you can't bring your camera so less people will try to bring one or are there seriously NO cameras at all allowed? (I once went to a social d concert and at the entrance there were tons of signs saying "NO CAMERAS" and when we asked them the securities said "no, none at all" but still when they checked my bag they didn't mind my camera being in its case in my bag :lol: so weird.) So i might just try to bring my camera in... Otherwise i'll use my phone.

And thank you for asking them :) the thing with the bag (sized smaller than a din-A4 sheet) is quite common at many big events to prevent terror etc. 

WestboundSign!
1 minute ago, Mary Daze said:

Like.... Do they say you can't bring your camera so less people will try to bring one or are there seriously NO cameras at all allowed? (I once went to a social d concert and at the entrance there were tons of signs saying "NO CAMERAS" and when we asked them the securities said "no, none at all" but still when they checked my bag they didn't mind my camera being in its case in my bag :lol: so weird.) So i might just try to bring my camera in... Otherwise i'll use my phone.

And thank you for asking them :) the thing with the bag (sized smaller than a din-A4 sheet) is quite common at many big events to prevent terror etc. 

NO cameras at all, according to them. Not sure if I will try. Guess I'll stick to my phone, even if the quality sucks. And it kind of says NO bags, too, which is why I asked to make sure a small one would be okay :) 

• Like 1

Mary Daze
Just now, WestboundSign! said:

NO cameras at all, according to them. Not sure if I will try. Guess I'll stick to my phone, even if the quality sucks. And it kind of says NO bags, too, which is why I asked to make sure a small one would be okay :) 

Okay thanks a lot for the information :happy: i might just stick to my phone too.... Or smuggle my camera in :ninja: in my bra :lol: 

GuitarPunk94

there are people who wear bags at concerts? :D

how about the cloakroom? :D

Mary Daze
2 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

there are people who wear bags at concerts? :D

how about the cloakroom? :D

Why would i bring my bag? Because 90% of girls pants have TINY pockets, it's ridiculous. So i put my phone, my wallet and my camera and all my medicine in there. How about the cloakroom? I need my wallet and my phone and medicine and camera on me during the concert but i can't hold these things in my hands all the time :lol: that is why :P 

• Like 1

GuitarPunk94
6 minutes ago, Mary Daze said:

Why would i bring my bag? Because 90% of girls pants have TINY pockets, it's ridiculous. So i put my phone, my wallet and my camera and all my medicine in there. How about the cloakroom? I need my wallet and my phone and medicine and camera on me during the concert but i can't hold these things in my hands all the time :lol: that is why :P 

haha touché :D my stuff is always in the cloakroom .. going All In for the pits :D

i guess "gürteltaschen" will be allowed hopefully

• Like 1

Mary Daze
14 minutes ago, GuitarPunk94 said:

haha touché :D my stuff is always in the cloakroom .. going All In for the pits :D

i guess "gürteltaschen" will be allowed hopefully

I envy guys for the huge pockets on their pants :P

Yeah because these are pretty small :) 

WestboundSign!
1 hour ago, Mary Daze said:

Well said :lol:

And yeah, these will be allowed just as well as small shoulderbags or so.

• Like 1

Kristjnaa

Hey guys, 

I am new here 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

I just bought my ticket for Mannheim. One problem: I have to go all alone 🙁 Really NOBODY of my friends and family listens to Green Day ( what a shame) or can go to that concert with me ... because of study or money.. 

Is there a group who meets at the concert, where I could join. Fans who come together ?! 

I am always open to get in touch with new people 🙂 

I would be very happy to join someone !!

lots of hugs :) 

• Like 2