Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Lone

2017/01/16 - Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland

230 posts in this topic

Here's the show thread for Zurich, Switzerland!

Might be going :)

Basically on my doorstep, I'm definately going, such a no brainer. It's been 7 years since they last came here, last time I missed the concert, so I'm pumped for this one. I wonder how early I should turn up to get a decent spot though...

Edited by MilleniumFan

2 hours ago, MilleniumFan said:

Basically on my doorstep, I'm definately going, such a no brainer. It's been 7 years since they last came here, last time I missed the concert, so I'm pumped for this one. I wonder how early I should turn up to get a decent spot though...

For front row noon should be MORE than early enough! Espeicially since it's in the middle of winter :lol:

1 person likes this

I'm coming!

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

I'm coming!

Have you sorted it out already? With the tickets?

28 minutes ago, Mary Daze said:

Have you sorted it out already? With the tickets?

Yeah i just did it lol 

1 person likes this

My first show for the tour :runaround: always wanted to go to a show in Switzerland!!

1 person likes this

I'm in guys ! My first show in Switzerland :D 

1 person likes this

Hello I'm going as well :lol: i was at the show there 7 years ago and people were already there at 8am. It was in november and freezing as well.. But I think Green Day was more popular back then so noon should be fine I guess! 

Also this is one of the few european shows where standing tickets haven't sold out yet:D

Can't wait!

I'm thinking of booking my flight for this soon 😁 Any recommendations of stuff to see while in Zurich?

On 9/11/2016 at 10:00 PM, Yaz. said:

I'm thinking of booking my flight for this soon 😁 Any recommendations of stuff to see while in Zurich?

Are you getting to Zurich the day before the show?

15 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

Are you getting to Zurich the day before the show?

Yep, depending on flight times i'll go down on Saturday or Sunday

28 minutes ago, Yaz. said:

Yep, depending on flight times i'll go down on Saturday or Sunday

Well I'll be hanging around from the Sunday so I'll see you there!

8 hours ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

Well I'll be hanging around from the Sunday so I'll see you there!

Will be coming to you when I plan on booking a room (Switzerland isn't cheap) haha

1 person likes this

I'm going one day before the show aswell, I plan on booking a hotel room not really far from the venue !

It could be awesome if we manage to meet each other and go together to see the exact location of the venue one day before or something like that :) 

1 person likes this

12 minutes ago, Réda said:

I'm going one day before the show aswell, I plan on booking a hotel room not really far from the venue !

It could be awesome if we manage to meet each other and go together to see the exact location of the venue one day before or something like that :) 

I'm up for that!! Also if you find an okay price for a room let me know, it'll be cheaper with more of us :) 

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Yaz. said:

I'm up for that!! Also if you find an okay price for a room let me know, it'll be cheaper with more of us :) 

Yeah, I will let you know ! I think AirBnb might be more economical option, we'll see !

I can't wait ! :runaround:

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, Réda said:

Yeah, I will let you know ! I think AirBnb might be more economical option, we'll see !

I can't wait ! :runaround:

AirBnb works for me :D i'm really stoked too ahhh

1 person likes this

Hi everyone ! :)

I'm going as well (from Geneva, it's only a few hours of train away). I will be on my own so if you planning to meet up, I would join you gladly ! 

Can't wait ! :dance:The last time I saw Green Day was in Montreux in 2013, feels like so long ago.

Edit: I will need a place to stay as well, there are no trains to go back to Geneva after the show (or I would arrived at like 5AM, with connections in the middle of the night in Lausanne... Doesn't really want to do that if I'm alone). Last time I went to a show there, I was in a Hotel Ibis near the Hallenstadion, but it is quite expensive for one night (100 CHF maybe ?).

Edited by Sophie.a182
2 people like this

Hi guys, I was thinking to go to this show too! I'm from the south of Italy and I'm going to Torino and Milano, from Milan the train to zurich it's really cheap and fast so I was thinking to go but in the web site it says that parterre is not available so if someone have some speare tickets please teeell me ahah by the way, if I'm going (and I hope so) I guess I'll be there the day before so we can hang out togeter and take a room for the room after the show or couchsurfing (becuase it's really expensive there I think) :) 

Hey guys!

Anyone know where I can buy the tickets? On the official website I think there's only sitting tickets, are the standing ones sold out??

On 14/10/2016 at 1:29 PM, Marina: said:

are the standing ones sold out??

Yes, sold out.

I'm also looking for 1 standing ticket if anyone reading this has an extra one.

I saw this poster in town with an advertisement for the show:

20161015_133248-Edit.jpg

Edited by gdv
3 people like this

On 14/10/2016 at 0:29 PM, Marina: said:

Hey guys!

Anyone know where I can buy the tickets? On the official website I think there's only sitting tickets, are the standing ones sold out??

Yeah, I think all standing are sold out sadly - your best bet would be trying to find someone on here who has a spare, and then looking at resale tickets but I'm not sure how expensive they are at the minute. Are you coming to any other shows?

I would advise looking up swiss Facebook Group selling tickets (I know of this one, I used it in the past) and either asking if someone has a spare ticket or waiting for the weeks before the show and see if anyone is selling their ticket.