Jump to content
Liam

2017/01/31 - Ziggo, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Recommended Posts

mies

Got my tickets :D Who's going?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
angry_robot

Me! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beathe.

I am. :) Don't get the whole entrance thing though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YvonneB

Me too :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beathe.

@angry_robot are you going to queue? :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
angry_robot
Just now, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

@angry_robot are you going to queue? :D

No idea yet :) I'm going to Cologne show which is a day before Amsterdam, so I'll probably take a train to Amsterdam in the morning, drop my stuff at a hotel and then go to venue. Planning to be there around 1-3pm but I still need to figure my plans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beathe.
2 minutes ago, angry_robot said:

No idea yet :) I'm going to Cologne show which is a day before Amsterdam, so I'll probably take a train to Amsterdam in the morning, drop my stuff at a hotel and then go to venue. Planning to be there around 1-3pm but I still need to figure my plans.

I see. I'm going to take breaks between the shows to be able to queue. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
angry_robot
Just now, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

I see. I'm going to take breaks between the shows to be able to queue. :P

I only have one vacation week so I need to do as many shows as possible :D 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandGrenade39

Got my ticket today too 😊 

Im probably also going to the show @ Cologne and drive to Amsterdam with the car. Depends on how much the train (the one that transports cars too ) back to Vienna cost

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Digoco

How did you get your tickets? 

Trying to buy them through Ticketmaster, but it says that are not on sale yet. I've got a presale code.

Or were all sold out?

Edited by Digoco

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beathe.

It's through Idiot Nation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Digoco

Ok, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
YvonneB

Did you use the link in the e-mail or on IN? Or did you use the normal ticketmaster site? I used the one in the e-mail and was directed to a ticketmaster site were you could enter the presale code. 

Could be that they are sold out but I don't think so there wasn't even an waiting line for the tickets this morning. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beathe.

I used the link from IN to Ticketmaster. Then entered the code. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M0n3y

I'll be there :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Réda

I'm always getting this messsage error while trying to buy a ticket from Ticketmaster... :( 

Error

A technical error occurred
Reference number is 020738610d36a171ae4b0e23a545db98

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love

Yeahhh got tickets!! :D:D

 

Ticketmaster is fucking awful though :(

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M0n3y
11 minutes ago, Daughter.of.Rage.and.Love said:

Yeahhh got tickets!! :D:D

 

Ticketmaster is fucking awful though :(

It's better than Sherpa. Believe me, it is :P

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Réda

Got my ticket aswell !

Dutch speakers, can someone explain me what's the difference between 'Ingang zaal - Staanplaats' and 'Ingang zaal' ? Please

I have an 'Ingang zaal - Staanplaats' ticket though !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dakke
5 hours ago, Réda said:

Got my ticket aswell !

Dutch speakers, can someone explain me what's the difference between 'Ingang zaal - Staanplaats' and 'Ingang zaal' ? Please

I have an 'Ingang zaal - Staanplaats' ticket though !

Staanplaats means just a standing place in the pit, 'ingang zaal' or 'venue entry' I'm not sure about, but you surely have bought the right ticket :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Réda
2 hours ago, Dakke said:

Staanplaats means just a standing place in the pit, 'ingang zaal' or 'venue entry' I'm not sure about, but you surely have bought the right ticket :)

Alright thank you :) 

 

 So... It's gonna be my first time in Amsterdam and I'm really excited about this show ! I would love to meet some Dutch fans to hangout with before the show !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dakke
1 minute ago, Réda said:

Alright thank you :) 

 

 So... It's gonna be my first time in Amsterdam and I'm really excited about this show ! I would love to meet some Dutch fans to hangout with before the show !

Yeah, me too. It's always nice to go a foreign country where they speak your native tongue :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
HandGrenade39

My ticket arrived today :dance:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Réda

Why the heck we have to wait so long for this ! I'm so excited ! :dance:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×