Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Lone

2017/01/11 - Mandela Forum, Firenze, Italy

195 posts in this topic

Here's the show thread for Firenze, Italy!

Who's coming? :) So happy they're coming back to Tuscany, the last concert in Florence was in 2000. 

2 people like this

Hi,I'm trying to organize a group to go to the concert and have fun together who want to join? i'm from Rome. let me know bye

On 06/09/2016 at 8:07 AM, silviagreen said:

Who's coming? :) So happy they're coming back to Tuscany, the last concert in Florence was in 2000. 

Hi Silvia - we met back in Hannover in 2010 and we're also going to this show :D

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, basketcase4933 said:

Hi Silvia - we met back in Hannover in 2010 and we're also going to this show :D

Hey nice to see you again! :) Are you coming to other Italian shows? 

1 person likes this

Anyone know how much tickets are? I am looking at going to this show.

5 hours ago, silviagreen said:

Hey nice to see you again! :) Are you coming to other Italian shows? 

Yes we are - you too?

4 hours ago, Neon Light said:

Anyone know how much tickets are? I am looking at going to this show.

About 60 Euros for standing plus postage

1 person likes this

Hey Guys, my first stop will be here in FLORENCE..this morning i bought the tickets from IDIOT NATION  (EARLY ENTRY) 

I'm coming. Need to get a hold of a ticket somehow, after I'm paid because I'm broke after the vacation, but yeah, I am hoping for it. :)

Will be nice to see some people again, though I don't remember much of the last time. :(

2 people like this

All the tickets are already sold out ?!? Just how?! Last time I bought them the day they were available and they didn't sell out at all... And now everything's already gone? My heart is broken :cry:

Hello guys!!!

Coming from Spain to this show. Got early entry tickets, but I am picking them up at the venue... Does anyone know at what time they open the box office in this venue? 

Hello Everyone! 
I have to say that...even though i've been listening to their music for 13 years exactly, i have just created my account here. So I don't really know how it works... I live in Florence and i feel so blessed that they are coming here to play!!! I read about a "idiot nation" tikect that would allow you to enter before the time schedule, what exactly is that? 
Since this conversation is basically between us, I guess we can also write in italian! 

I love you, just because you are here!!

1 minute ago, speedywander said:

Hello Everyone! 
I have to say that...even though i've been listening to their music for 13 years exactly, i have just created my account here. So I don't really know how it works... I live in Florence and i feel so blessed that they are coming here to play!!! I read about a "idiot nation" tikect that would allow you to enter before the time schedule, what exactly is that? 
Since this conversation is basically between us, I guess we can also write in italian! 

I love you, just because you are here!!

Some of us aren't italian, so english is good :) 

Idiot nation members had a pre sale code, so we could buy tickets before they were officially on sale. Some of those tickets allow you to enter before the time schedule, but you had to pay extra money for that, and they sold out. Sorry for the bad news.

See you there!

Thank you very much!! 
See you there!! ;)

On 5/12/2016 at 10:24 PM, mumuedwin said:

Some of us aren't italian, so english is good :) 

Idiot nation members had a pre sale code, so we could buy tickets before they were officially on sale. Some of those tickets allow you to enter before the time schedule, but you had to pay extra money for that, and they sold out. Sorry for the bad news.

See you there!

Thanks for the answer, I didn't look at the previous post you wrote!
ok...I hate myself for not knowing anything about those tickets before...

IN CASE one of those who have the early entry ticket couldn't come for any reason (I sincerely hope not for you!!!!!) PLEASE don't hesitate to contact me: silvia.bartoli92@gmail.com 

Thanks and hope to see you all there ;)

Guys, I'm the tallest guy there with dye hair..if you'll see me..say hello to me :) -3!!!

I'll be there around 9am with my early entry ticket :)

i'll be there around 7:30 am :)

You're up next, Firenze.  This is one city I would have loved to go to again and seeing Green Day is always an extra bonus.

Have fun.  Can't wait to follow along.

2 people like this

1 hour ago, lizziebix said:

You're up next, Firenze.  This is one city I would have loved to go to again and seeing Green Day is always an extra bonus.

Have fun.  Can't wait to follow along.

I tried to extend my vacation when I was there. It is probably the only city I ever visited that I never wanted to leave.   

3 people like this

34 minutes ago, Scattered Wreck said:

I tried to extend my vacation when I was there. It is probably the only city I ever visited that I never wanted to leave.   

This was exactly us.  Hubby always says he'd go back there over anyplace else. Well, except Hawai'i!

1 person likes this

Can someone please take a good picture at the  merchandise stand? 

I think they sell a cap but  I  want to see it closer 

I agree with the posts above, Florence took my breath away when I got to spend two days there last summer, totally lived up to the expectations I had after hearing about it from other people. Seeing Green Day there would be amazing, enjoy it guys!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

2 people like this

In anticipation of the show today, I will just say that JOS needs to be replaced.  It is an amazing song but doesn't play well live.  Homecoming is better live.  There, I said it out loud.  

^If two songs from AI were cut out, I'd be all in for Homecoming to be on the setlist.

However, JOS is a beautiful moment in the setlist, seeing everyone with their fists up in the air and screaming part of the lyrics back to Billie.

Then again, I don't think I'd be too upset about it being gone from the set if more songs from the new record were performed in its place.

Have a great time tonight everyone!

1 person likes this