Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Lone

2017/01/10 - Palapitour, Turin, Italy

521 posts in this topic

Here's the show thread for Turin, Italy!

Who's going to be there? I'm so excited! :D

I'm going! :D 

Oh man I'm really hoping to make it to this show!

which section is the standing tickets i don't understand it

I'm going!

Anyone know how much tickets are?

Just got my ticket from a ticket reseller website, I did not manage to get it from the official ticket store.

So... It's gonna be my first time in Italy, a great place to begin the journey with ! 

I would love to meet some Italian fans and hangout before the show :) 

Tickets are from 46 to 69 Euros.. Parterre is already not available! :ermm: 

1 hour ago, GloriaGDSP said:

Tickets are from 46 to 69 Euros.. Parterre is already not available! :ermm: 

Tickets were sold out insanely fast !

I'm going! Tickets solds out in 2 minutes, it impressed me, it never happened, and I have been seeing them in Italy since 2009!
Is someone thinking to camping out? 
See you there by the way! :D 

2 hours ago, Minority103 said:

I'm going! Tickets solds out in 2 minutes, it impressed me, it never happened, and I have been seeing them in Italy since 2009!
Is someone thinking to camping out? 
See you there by the way! :D 

I'll camp! 

38 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

I'll camp! 

So see you there! I think I'm going to camp out too, it would be nice to know you and try to warm up somehow ahah 

1 hour ago, Minority103 said:

So see you there! I think I'm going to camp out too, it would be nice to know you and try to warm up somehow ahah 

Well I will definitely be camping (saves paying for someone to stay lol I'm cheap) so it'll be good to see you out there freezing.
Are you going to any of the other shows? 

54 minutes ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

Well I will definitely be camping (saves paying for someone to stay lol I'm cheap) so it'll be good to see you out there freezing.
Are you going to any of the other shows? 

Yes, I'm going to Milan too and I'm desperately looking for some tickets for Zurich, because the train Milan-Zurich only costs 9 euro if booked in time and it's nothing! :) 
What kind of ticket do you have? Early Entry or normal Parterre? 

2 minutes ago, Minority103 said:

Yes, I'm going to Milan too and I'm desperately looking for some tickets for Zurich, because the train Milan-Zurich only costs 9 euro if booked in time and it's nothing! :) 
What kind of ticket do you have? Early Entry or normal Parterre? 

I'll be at Milan and Zurich too. Let me know if you manage to get the Zurich tickets.

I managed to get early entry for all the Italian shows, what do you have?

1 hour ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

I'll be at Milan and Zurich too. Let me know if you manage to get the Zurich tickets.

I managed to get early entry for all the Italian shows, what do you have?

Early Entry too! :D I hope I'll get the ones for Zurich so we can do our little tour together if you want! :) 

1 person likes this

Just now, Minority103 said:

Early Entry too! :D I hope I'll get the ones for Zurich so we can do our little tour together if you want! :) 

Oh that'll be so cool. I'm sure you'll find Zurich somewhere - I didn't realise how cheap it was to get there from Milan either (tbh I hadn't looked into it) so that's a plus.

I'm going to quite a lot of shows so I'm really excited to meet everyone and tour with them. The entire camping out/meeting people is one of my favourite things about tour

1 hour ago, Dirty Rotten Bastard said:

Oh that'll be so cool. I'm sure you'll find Zurich somewhere - I didn't realise how cheap it was to get there from Milan either (tbh I hadn't looked into it) so that's a plus.

I'm going to quite a lot of shows so I'm really excited to meet everyone and tour with them. The entire camping out/meeting people is one of my favourite things about tour

I hope I can get them! :) By the way I agree, I love that part of the tour too, I made a lot of friends camping and doing the queue, you really feel at home in my opinion 

16 minutes ago, Minority103 said:

I hope I can get them! :) By the way I agree, I love that part of the tour too, I made a lot of friends camping and doing the queue, you really feel at home in my opinion 

How much are they being sold for online? I'm tempted to try and find Mannheim tickets online but tbh I probably need to stop buying Green Day tickets now lol.
I'm glad to see you're camping for these shows though - I wasn't sure how many people would considering there is already early entry and it is January, but I want to do it anyway! 

Hey, I'm doing Turin, Milan, Zurich aswell ! I got an Early Entry for the Italian shows !! 

I think you can find some tickets online (Viagogo for example), they are being sold for 95€ approximately.

Italian winter may not be as cold as the Russian one, but believe me, it can still be very cold, especially in Turin and Milan. I wouldn't recommend anyone to camp out, especially given that you all have early entry tickets. I have early entry too and I'm not considering camping out, I'm going to do four shows in a row and I don't wanna get ill the first day :P I'll probably show up early in the morning. Maybe if I had standard tickets... But with early entry it should be just fine. But each to their own I guess :) Can't wait to see y'all at the shows!

4 people like this

Do you guys know how many early entry tickets they sold for the italian shows? 

17 minutes ago, mumuedwin said:

Do you guys know how many early entry tickets they sold for the italian shows? 

Well we know that there are 500 in Poland for that show and it's the same organisers so maybe 500 for each of these too? My friend did try emailing them to ask but they didn't reply.

On 19 de septiembre de 2016 at 11:17 PM, basketcase4933 said:

Well we know that there are 500 in Poland for that show and it's the same organisers so maybe 500 for each of these too? My friend did try emailing them to ask but they didn't reply.

Same...

Wow, so many! We'll have to queue then, even if we've got ee tickets lol Thanks!