Liam

Green Day European Tour - January & February 2017!

Yaz.
Just now, Mary Daze said:

There's this french website nobody would trust 100% but it said tickets were 69€, could be horribly wrong though.

Yeah i'm not sure if I should believe that, it also said 43-47 euros on it hahaha

Beathe.
Just now, angry_robot said:

True! I hope there'll be more dates. But oh my god this is so stressful :lol: I'll probably try to get tickets to Cologne, Amsterdam and Paris, those dates work best for me

Same. It feels like something is missing. I'm thinking of going to Milano, Oslo (obviously), Stockholm, Amsterdam & Paris. But I'll have to see how it works out with tickets and everything

sassafrasroots_

Since they're playing the o2 in London, it would make sense for IN to have presale before o2 Priority presale right? - Doesn't that happen on wednesdays? (I could be wrong as its been so long since i've used o2 priority for tickets)

sampy

4 Italy, 3 Germany and 3 UK dates. Doesn't look like a full European tour. Finland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Spain to name a few without a date.

• Like 2

angry_robot
Just now, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

Same. It feels like something is missing. I'm thinking of going to Milano, Oslo (obviously), Stockholm, Amsterdam & Paris. But I'll have to see how it works out with tickets and everything

Yeah, I'm worried that they're gonna start to sell all shows at the same time and they'll sell out quickly :( Come on idiot nation, now it's time to prove your worth

• Like 1

sassafrasroots_
Just now, sampy said:

4 Italy, 3 Germany and 3 UK dates. Doesn't look like a full European tour. Finland, Denmark, Czech Republic, Austria, Spain to name a few without a date.

Also no dates in Scotland or Ireland either at the minute which they usually play...

• Like 4

Beathe.
1 minute ago, angry_robot said:

Yeah, I'm worried that they're gonna start to sell all shows at the same time and they'll sell out quickly :( Come on idiot nation, now it's time to prove your worth

Me too. :( That will ruin all my stalker plans. Still nothing up on IN, hopefully we'll get some info later today. 

• Like 1

Mary Daze
1 minute ago, sassafrasroots_ said:

Also no dates in Scotland or Ireland either at the minute which they usually play...

It's not even a proper UK tour in my opinion? Neither is it a proper European Tour... There's too many countries missing :(

sampy

I'll buy tickets for Stockholm show, but if they're going to add more dates and Finland is there, for sure I'll buy tickets for that show too.

• Like 1

Yaz.
4 minutes ago, sassafrasroots_ said:

Since they're playing the o2 in London, it would make sense for IN to have presale before o2 Priority presale right? - Doesn't that happen on wednesdays? (I could be wrong as its been so long since i've used o2 priority for tickets)

Apparently O2 priority is tomorrow.. 

• Like 1

sassafrasroots_
Just now, Mary Daze said:

It's not even a proper UK tour in my opinion? Neither is it a proper European Tour... There's too many countries missing :(

Definitely not a UK tour, just a quick tour of England. As there are no dates after London (that I can see unless i've missed them) there may be room for some extra dates then? But yeah I agree. Here's to hoping they add some more dates in other places!  

Hermione
1 minute ago, Mary Daze said:

Yeah it's a small tour. Always feel lucky to live within easy travelling distance of London.

Mary Daze
2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It is a shame they're not playing more countries but it's all just based on where they're predicted to sell tickets and make enough money back from the show to make playing there justified. It's not based on what countries they like or where they'd like to play, it's a business decision taken for the most part by the band's management.

They usually sell very well in france and always play 2 shows, also in the uk they could sell out any arena in any city... Even if they did the o2 in london three days in a row it'd be sold out. I don't get why there's not more because they'd sure sell those tickets.

Yaz.
2 minutes ago, Hermione said:

It is a shame they're not playing more countries but it's all just based on where they're predicted to sell tickets and make enough money back from the show to make playing there justified. It's not based on what countries they like or where they'd like to play, it's a business decision taken for the most part by the band's management.

So do you think it'll stay this way or would they add dates elsewhere?

It doesn't make sense to announce a partial tour in Jan/Feb and then announce other cities for the same time, if it's for summer shows that's slightly different

Hermione
Just now, Yaz. said:

So do you think it'll stay this would they add dates elsewhere?

It doesn't make sense to announce a partial tour in Jan/Feb and then announce other cities for the same time, if it's for summer shows that's slightly different

No idea I'm afraid! 

• Like 1

Mary711

Finally. :D

sara_gd

Someone please write them here? Since the link isn't working any more

sassafrasroots_
6 minutes ago, Yaz. said:

Apparently O2 priority is tomorrow.. 

I've just seen, hopefully that means tickets will be on sale for IN presale assuming they have one, before that. If not i'm going to have to strategically take my break at work for ticket realease :lol:

jj0407

Does IN always do presale for European tours? I'm getting worried now that I'll end up not being able to get tickets

.Holly

What are the dates??? They've been taken down, this is killing me!

Beathe.
2 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

They are posted on GDA. :)

http://www.greendayauthority.com/tour/

• Like 1

Mary Daze
1 minute ago, .Holly said:

What are the dates??? They've been taken down, this is killing me!

4 minutes ago, sara_gd said:

Look at GDA // current tour dates

http://www.greendayauthority.com/tour/

• Like 1

Beathe.
1 minute ago, jj0407 said:

Does IN always do presale for European tours? I'm getting worried now that I'll end up not being able to get tickets

Usually yes. 

• Like 1

Raven93

well looks like Scotland gets fucked over again 😂