Jump to content
Liam

Green Day European Tour - January & February 2017!

Recommended Posts

jj0407
14 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Oh so they're gone from the official site now? Hopefully all accurate then. If so Feb 8th woo :D 

I'm thinking 5th, 6th and 8th lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sassafrasroots_

Urghh why does everything happen whilst I'm asleep :lol: did they have any UK dates up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus

And that was it? :ermm:

19 minutes ago, Steven Seagull said:

Fuck -.-

Not that I'm too surprised. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fuzz
1 hour ago, Mary Daze said:

@Matt. please tell us there is more ??? 

We don't know if there will be more Europe dates for sure. But I'm pretty confident more dates will be announced later today. Not sure yet if that'll be more Europe + US or just US dates. 

15 minutes ago, Hermione said:

Oh so they're gone from the official site now? Hopefully all accurate then. If so Feb 8th woo :D 

I have no reason to doubt they're accurate. Pretty sure they just went up earlier than they anticipated.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
2 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

And that was it? :ermm:

Not that I'm too surprised. :(

oh babe - what's the closest for you.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sassafrasroots_

Looks like we were right about the Manchester arena announcement 

kind of sad there's only 3 UK dates 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
J a c

Yaaaaay 4 shows in Italy now that I moved to Denmark :shy: I guess I'll spend my new year's holidays at home :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beerjeezus
Just now, Tinkle said:

oh babe - what's the closest for you.

I'm bad at geography but it has to be either Berlin or Cologne. Berlin is 400km from me. Now I have to decide if I should wait or take the trip. Sightseeing and queing in January could be a little uncomfortable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spacewanderess

Alright...now with some confirmation, any day now is great with the presale info, Idiot Nation. (She says half-assedly)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
The Insider
Just now, Jane Lannister said:

I'm bad at geography but it has to be either Berlin or Cologne. Berlin is 400km from me. Now I have to decide if I should wait or take the trip. Sightseeing and queing in January could be a little uncomfortable. 

Good luck - I feel your pain;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hermione
7 minutes ago, Andres said:

We don't know if there will be more Europe dates for sure. But I'm pretty confident more dates will be announced later today. Not sure yet if that'll be more Europe + US or just US dates. 

I have no reason to doubt they're accurate. Pretty sure they just went up earlier than they anticipated.

Oh yeah I'm sure that's the reason for them being taken down, just being cautious in case one or two needed tweaking or something but doubt it's likely.

1 minute ago, spacewanderess said:

Alright...now with some confirmation, any day now is great with the presale info, Idiot Nation. (She says half-assedly)

Also waiting for this now!

Wonder how long until tickets will go on sale? Can't even remember how long there usually is between announcement and sale.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fuzz
Just now, Hermione said:

Oh yeah I'm sure that's the reason for them being taken down, just being cautious in case one or two needed tweaking or something but doubt it's likely.

Also waiting for this now!

Wonder how long until tickets will go on sale? Can't even remember how long there usually is between announcement and sale.

 

They'll be on sale Friday at 9am (England time) for those three shows.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Purplebenny93
8 minutes ago, sassafrasroots_ said:

Looks like we were right about the Manchester arena announcement 

kind of sad there's only 3 UK dates 

Would make sense if they're doing download  in the summer!

3 big arena dates, then festival circuit after.

Edited by Andres
Don't quote images/tweets/videos.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spacewanderess
Just now, Hermione said:

Oh yeah I'm sure that's the reason for them being taken down, just being cautious in case one or two needed tweaking or something but doubt it's likely.

Also waiting for this now!

Wonder how long until tickets will go on sale? Can't even remember how long there usually is between announcement and sale.

 

It's been anywhere from a few days after announcement to even the same day for the IN presale. They can be notoriously sneaky lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hermione
2 minutes ago, Andres said:

They'll be on sale Friday at 9am (England time) for those three shows.

Thank you! Oh shit I should be delivering a child to school at that time. Have to work something out.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jumpsalty

Looks like just those three uk dates 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beathe.

It would make sense for them to add a date between the Berlin and Oslo show at least. I hope we'll get an announcement for presale tickets soon. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DeJennsitized

AHHH the London date is a Wednesday...gonna have to take a couple of days off! Technically could do Manchester too but it's taking those days off...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steven Seagull
27 minutes ago, Jane Lannister said:

And that was it? :ermm:

Not that I'm too surprised. :(

Why the fuck Italy got 4 shows? -.-

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yaz.

IN presale would come ridiculously handy considering i'm planning on doing 11 shows. Any info yet on ticket price?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mary Daze
1 minute ago, Steven Seagull said:

Why the fuck Italy got 4 shows? -.-

I don't want to complain because germany got three, but: didn't they do like 4 concerts in italy in 2013 already to make up for all the cacelled shows in the past? Why do they do so many shows there again now? Why not vienna instead (for example)?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
angry_robot
9 minutes ago, Billie Hoe is my hero said:

It would make sense for them to add a date between the Berlin and Oslo show at least. I hope we'll get an announcement for presale tickets soon. 

True! I hope there'll be more dates. But oh my god this is so stressful :lol: I'll probably try to get tickets to Cologne, Amsterdam and Paris, those dates work best for me

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mary Daze
2 minutes ago, Yaz. said:

IN presale would come ridiculously handy considering i'm planning on doing 11 shows. Any info yet on ticket price?

There's this french website nobody would trust 100% but it said tickets were 69€, could be horribly wrong though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Steven Seagull
1 minute ago, Mary Daze said:

I don't want to complain because germany got three, but: didn't they do like 4 concerts in italy in 2013 already to make up for all the cacelled shows in the past? Why do they do so many shows there again now? Why not vienna instead (for example)?

I don't know but I just expected that after all these years they would also start to tour smaller countries or countries where they haven't played for a long time.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×