Liam

Green Day European Tour - January & February 2017!

indominusflex

well they aren't US tour dates but I'm still excited nonetheless. HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS FRIENDS

BetterThanAir

im crying

Siddharth_471

YES!! Ready for the tour! I hope they also come to India this time. I'm all in for "Bang Bang" in the mosh pit \m/

• Like 1

indominusflex

UK dates are up now too! greenday.com/tour

Edited by indominusflex

Four.

WHY AM I IN SCHOOL AND POOR

• Like 2

Makingyourmascarableed

My boyfriend lives in the Netherlands and he can see them in January and I'm not sure how I feel about it since I won't be able to go 

But this is a sign of hopefully US tour dates to be announced within the next few days to weeks

Paola17

Considering the dates were dropped on the site 3hrs before any radio/venue announcements, what are the chances of that happening with the US dates if one considers the earliest annoucncements being from Philly and Detriot? (I mean, 4 in the morning Eastern time, most people tend to be asleep. It'd be 1am on the West Coast , so it's still pretty late).

greendepent

Just prayin' for good recordings to appear for those shows. I want to hear the shit out of new songs

Paola17

They removed the dates from the site.
Oh well, screenshots can't help them now.

(20 bucks says they know what they're doing and are simply teasing us, wanting us to release the info on social media so that they only have to confirm it with an "announcement".)

• Like 1

Alf

The notice that once again the info leaked.... The dates are gone from the site now

sampy

Damn, no Finland! It seems that there's not so many dates right now, so I could imagine them adding more. Or then this first leg is shorter. There's many European countires without a date.

Pineapple

Australia should be next... right?

The Insider
2 minutes ago, Pineapple said:

Australia should be next... right?

Have been in contact with Triple M - they won't commit. 

But they are coming & we have one report it quite early next year.

Yaz.

I have woken up at 5am to this and i'm unable to get back to sleep ugh. January is pretty bad for me, but i'm desperate to find a way to get to majority of these shows :/

Strychnine.

This is awesome! I'm both excited for US tour dates and hoping they won't say anything about US tour dates until next year so I'll have time to rack up some cash. 

Mary Daze

@Matt. please tell us there is more ??? 

jj0407

I've not been able to sleep all night and I don't think I'm going to get any now! I can't wait and it's brilliant that Leeds is on that list since it's so close to where I'm moving to in 2 weeks :runaround:

• Like 1

stuart_and_the_ave

Awesome news to wake up to!  I'm going to all the UK shows. I need to decide which European ones. 

• Like 1

Backyard Skulls

I'm hoping they announce another few UK dates? I'm glad that it's smaller shows compared to the huge stadium/festival shows they've been doing the past few times they've been over here. Hopefully they don't forget about the rest of the U.K. :P 

In saying that I'm tempted for the Berlin date because its my birthday 🤔 Bands never tour around then, let alone my favourite band!

LizTheRusher

If the dates are announced tomorrow, will the tickets go on sale simultaneously or how does that work? I don't want to set an alarm unless I need to haha

Steven Seagull

Fuck -.-

• Like 2

Hermione

Oh so they're gone from the official site now? Hopefully all accurate then. If so Feb 8th woo :D 

• Like 1