Khaleesi.

2016/09/23 - World Cup of Hockey, Scotiabank, Toronto, Canada - CANCELLED

Justin

Dream scenario; they do an option to return tickets. The amount not returned they do a show for us all. 

Never going to happen but it would be decent.

Just now, W Axl Rose said:

They could easily take the hit. They are still raking it in on merchandise, food,beer etc. Plus it'd be a great P.R. move for them as well. The whole situation sucks and I'd like to think that as big and rich as they are that they'd care enough to make this situation right.

Yassss I still think they should take the hit. Maybe Billie could sell one of his cars to make up 😝

Headlines would be made "Green Day make it up to Toronto fans with exclusive show"

W Axl Rose
23 minutes ago, Justin said:

Dream scenario; they do an option to return tickets. The amount not returned they do a show for us all. 

Never going to happen but it would be decent.

Yassss I still think they should take the hit. Maybe Billie could sell one of his cars to make up 😝

Headlines would be made "Green Day make it up to Toronto fans with exclusive show"

Not even sure how much of a hit it'd be. Let's not forget they sell $3 shirts for  $45. Plus an 18,000 seat venue at $25 pet ticket is still going to net a decent amount for the band and the promoter. The press they get from doing that would be amazing as well. In reality, I think it'll be a regular show with regular prices and that sucks. I know they can't snap their fingers and just book the ACC on one weeks notice but they COULD make an affordable Toronto show happen.  This is a realistic request that will probably fall on deaf ears. Unrealistic would be expecting them to cover people's lost travel/hotel expenses but what I mentioned could happen if Green Day wanted.

BeachBum

Lenny Kravitz is replacing them.  Requested my refund.

blueshadows
20 minutes ago, BeachBum said:

Lenny Kravitz is replacing them.  Requested my refund.

I can't seem to find where I can request for the refund. Can you please let me know?

i am in "my account", the event page but only see "view tickets", "transfer" and "more options" ( which does not include refund)

Lone
7 minutes ago, blueshadows said:

I can't seem to find where I can request for the refund. Can you please let me know?

i am in "my account", the event page but only see "view tickets", "transfer" and "more options" ( which does not include refund)

They may be working on it still. 

BeachBum
12 minutes ago, blueshadows said:

they seem to be working on it still.  My button didn't end up actually working and it is gone again now :(

W Axl Rose

I like Kravitz and I know they had no time to replace Green Day but yeah,not worth the 2 hour drive there and back,I'll take a refund.

Jesus*Of*Suburbia

As soon as I got the email that said it was cancelled and Kravitz was replacing I tried to follow the directions to get my refund but there was no button so I immediately called them, full refund, even the processing fees. 

• Like 2

W Axl Rose

I threw mine up  on Stubhub and made $10 total. Woo hoo! I can't believe they sold so fast. I bet lots will be for sale from Ticketmaster once people get their money back over Green Day canceling. When I have received a refund from Ticketmaster before it took weeks whereas I should have my money from Stubhub in my PayPal account in 5 days.

TracksAtChristieRoad

haven got my email yet :S called the help line and got a automated machine..

that told me to use a feature on the site to request refund...

blueshadows

I just checked back in the ticketmaster page and I now see the "request refund".

When you are in "my account", the event page you would see 3 blue buttons that say "view tickets", "transfer" and "more options". The "request refund" is right under "view tickets".

i just did it then received right away an email confirming the refund.

Freezing Melons

Just out of curiosity... is anyone going to go see Lenny?

Overjoyyed
1 hour ago, Freezing Melons said:

I got a refund on my tickets.. But I'll watch the show from the street. You could see the screen from the sidewalk outside. I just live in front of the fan village.. So might as well enjoy the show. 

Nutella
On 9/21/2016 at 8:42 PM, Freezing Melons said:

Nope lol I got my ticket refunded from Stubhub

Jaymee!!

I could be waking up on the streets of Toronto in my comfy sleeping bag right now trying to not shit my pants in excitement that I'm seeing Green Day for the first time in 3 years but noooooooo

• Like 1

Khaleesi.

ugh :(

Freezing Melons

I'm working the event from the camera trailer...I could have had their setlist right now...

EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON....right?

TracksAtChristieRoad

couldn't refund my greyhound ticket went for the day shopping anyways but was able to change my departure .

we would have got soaked it rained  this afternoon.

Four.

so how do we refund our tickets? had a crazy week and didn't think about doing it before the show... is it still possible to do so?

Lindsay
16 minutes ago, Four. said:

so how do we refund our tickets? had a crazy week and didn't think about doing it before the show... is it still possible to do so?

Pretty sure since the show was yesterday you were supposed to do it before that... now that it's over I'd be very surprised if you could still get a refund.

• Like 1

She-Loves-Him

Yeah I'm pretty sure ticketmaster said you had till the 22nd to refund

One of my friends had snaps from last night in his snapchat story, I guess he lives in a condo by Fan Village :(