Green Day Twitter Q&A with @iheartradio

spacewanderess

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to eat them about deli meats, but the GDC account has over 23K followers. I feel like they'd want me to distinguish cold cuts, toppings and deli meats. 

Also the only correct answers are roast beef, chicken or turkey plain or lightly peppered. 

edit, 140 characters is too little to formulate this question 

I posted a question already.  I asked Billie why he used a bow guitar and what songs is it on.  

I've just scheduled a few tweets to go up around the time they start (8pm here), hopefully they answer one

15 hours ago, Jake69 said:

15 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

You have only 140 characters.

Use @ to send a message to someone (same as on gdc)

Use # to give an id to your tweet. If you search #something you will get a list of tweets who used the same.

So if you want to ask Green Day a question write a tweet and add the hashtag written on the first page so iHeart can find it.

Thanks! 

I was considering trolling the thing but it seems like a vain effort looking at some of the questions. There is a pretty good chance of having a question answered given how dumb things have been asked. 

Just now, _•Whatsername•_ said:

Do you think it's too late to post a question now??

No, the Q&A isn't for another 7 1/2 hours.  I posted my early in the hopes that they actually read it.

14 hours ago, tdlyon said:

Lately Twitter Q&As have actually been in a video format, and I could see this being the same. They'll post a short video with the question at the bottom and the band will be on camera answering it. I could see them going this route, especially with their questionable technology skills

that would be even better!!

I asked how they feel about fans coming to multiple shows, since I'm sure they have no issue with it but it'd be nice to have that on record next time someone says "fuck you they hate fucking travelling fans just like we do!!!11" :P

A video would be awesome!

I also asked about the bow guitar - if they can tell us any more about it being used on the album and if they will be playing it live. I'm dying to know! Hopefully they'll answer one of us!

Someone please ask about the gnr thing/other special shows and if the rumor that AI the movie is being made by hbo is true.

Talking about the bow guitar it's already been mentioned that Billie used it inspired by some of the Led Zeppelin songs where Jimmy Page played it and confirmed that bow guitar is played on two songs- "Outlaws" and "Forever Now" from the new album. We even got to see a picture of it earlier:

There are already so many questions being sent. I can't imagine how chaotic it will be when they're on. If they answer any good questions it will be a miracle xD

I wanna ask Billie how the hell he lost so much weight in 2002 for Shenanigans and Pop Disaster after being so chubby in 2001 for International Superhits. That's a year at most in which he was able to get that skinny; I mean, what the hell kind of witchcraft did he pull?? I've been trying to lose weight for years without ANY luck!!

BmWfGjGIgAEBK-B.jpg

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Strummer said:

I wanna ask Billie how the hell he lost so much weight in 2002 for Shenanigans and Pop Disaster after being so chubby in 2001 for International Superhits. That's a year at most in which he was able to get that skinny; I mean, what the hell kind of witchcraft did he pull?? I've been trying to lose weight for years without ANY luck!!

Activity and a good diet does miracles, mate. 

I have no idea how Twitter works. I have an account but it's collecting dust for at least 4 or 5 years.

21 hours ago, Steven Seagull said:

What is that in European timezone? :P

EDIT: Nevermind it's 10PM

wait.. 10 pm? i counted 3+9 = 12 pm o.o

Whoever sent out the Tweet from Green Day's account really messed up with the time zone label. It's at 3pm EDT not EST, as the US is currently observing Daylight Savings Time.

A way around it? Just say "ET" or "Eastern"

25 minutes ago, Matt. said:

Whoever sent out the Tweet from Green Day's account really messed up with the time zone label. It's at 3pm EDT not EST, as the US is currently observing Daylight Savings Time.

A way around it? Just say "ET" or "Eastern"

So does it make any difference? i mean it's currently 4.5 hours according to my calculation. Does this change it?

2 minutes ago, Private Ale. said:

So does it make any difference? i mean it's currently 4.5 hours according to my calculation. Does this change it?

It's 3.5 hours from now right? :mellow: I hate timezones :lol:

Archived