23. Wake Me Up When September Ends

24. Minority

Encore

25. American Idiot

26. Jesus Of Suburbia

27. When I Come Around

28. Ordinary World

29. Time Of Your Life

"Brain Stew" and "Jaded" are separate songs.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just give me Suffocate and Desensitized already. Jeez.

Also, to the OP, I doubt the setlist will be a re-hash of last tour with the same song order and a new song or two thrown in the mix.

Don't they usually start the set with newer songs? I imagine the first 3 songs or so being from the new album. Bang Bang would be a great opener. I'm sure they'll keep a few songs from the trilogy. I hope they keep hitchin a ride but I also hope they drop King For A Day. I love nimrod, so seeing Scattered would be awesome, and maybe nice guys finish last. I don't see them bringing back too many old songs that they never played too much in the first place, so while Armatage would be great, i'm not expecting it to be a regular song in the list, maybe an encore. I love Geek Stink Breath but for a while now it seems like that was one of the only songs they'd play from Insomniac. I'd rather see Stuck With Me. From dookie they'll probably still keep longview, basket case, and she, and When I come Around would be good towards the end, maybe as an encore. I kinda hope they drop Welcome To Paradise. I like the song but I've heard it so much at this point that I don't have the urge to see it live again. What they play from the first 2 albums is anyone's guess really, but I'd love to see 80, Holden Caulfield, and At The Library. Minority and Waiting will probably stay in the list. AI and Holiday will probably stay, as well as Blvd, I'm not sure about JOS though. I dunno about St Jimmy but I'd rather hear Letterbomb. I honestly wouldn't care if they didn't play anything from 21st Century, but I especially hope they drop Know Your Enemy, that song's always been pretty boring. They'll probably play a couple new songs towards the end of the set and then my pick for the ending ballad would be Good Riddance, but I could see them playing Ordinary World, especially if they end up using it as a single.

4 minutes ago, iScottie said:

Also, to the OP, I doubt the setlist will be a re-hash of last tour with the same song order and a new song or two thrown in the mix.

I would LOVE to see those two songs live! I don't think that would ever happen though

14 minutes ago, iScottie said:

I think since the American Idiot tour they've kept their setlist similar for the most part, and just added 6-8 new songs here and there. I know more recently they've added sections of the setlist that focused on their pre-AI stuff.. This is just my guess what it will look like this time around.

I'd have a hard time not seeing these as part of the upcoming show:

-99 Revolutions

-American Idiot

-Bang Bang

-Holiday

-Know Your Enemy

-Minority

------

I expect at least four new songs to be played.

Basket Case and Longview are almost guaranteed as is an older melody (I'd be extremely happy with a couple songs from both 1039/Smoothed and Kerplunk).

I really hope Boulevard of Broken Dreams is dropped and that most of the trilogy is not played. Is this the tour we finally get Dirty Rotten Bastards (:p)?

I'd be happy with Letterbomb being played and quite alright with St. Jimmy not. Nevertheless, I definitely want Jesus of Suburbia played on every tour.

I guess it's safe to say that we'll see King for a Day and Shout. It's fun and often the big highlight of the shows. Do I like it? Sure, but I'd be happy to spend 15 minutes with some different songs.

I wouldn't mind BJA having his solo acoustic set again. I'd love having Macy's Day Parade and Good Riddance thrown back into the mixture.

All-in-all, though, I just want to hear some rarities (Armatage Shanks, The Judge's Daughter, One of My Lies, Paper Lanterns, Private Ale, etc., etc.)

What do you guys think how the new tour will be called? "Revolution Radio Tour" may sound too similar to the "99 Revolutions Tour".

14 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

What do you guys think how the new tour will be called? "Revolution Radio Tour" may sound too similar to the "99 Revolutions Tour".

'Youngblood Tour' sounds kind of cool

15 minutes ago, Tomcat20 said:

My guess would be the Revolution Radio Tour, but could be anything. The might change it for the reason you mentioned. 

I hope no more King For A Day /Shout /etc. song.
I mean we got that at every shows since the American Idiot era, I think we can move on to something new.

2 minutes ago, Johnny Higher said:

I hope no more King For A Day /Shout /etc. song.
I mean we got that at every shows since the American Idiot era, I think we can move on to something new.

WE ALL HOPE FOR THAT.

All I want is JOS (yes i would prefer to see JOS over 3 other songs) and Holiday or Boulevard. I would also quite like to see KYE, Revolutions and obviously DRB but cmon is that ever gonna happen

2 minutes ago, EastCaitlinNowhere said:

DRB but cmon is that ever gonna happen

Yep never.

I've never seen them live so I'm going to go ahead and be greedy and say that I hope they keep King For A Day/Shout just so I can finally experience it in person. :P 

Just now, DoodleBob said:

I've never seen them live so I'm going to go ahead and be greedy and say that I hope they keep King For A Day/Shout just so I can finally experience it in person. :P 

Except they are stale doing it & it comes across that way:happy:

8 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Except they are stale doing it & it comes across that way:happy:

Almost everyone I've talked to has said the opposite. And I think the reason that most of this thread is hoping that it's replaced isn't due to its staleness, but due to the fact that it's been in every setlist for god knows how long. And I mean, I get it. It's a 15+ minute song and a good portion of it is just Billie running around in a crown and a cape.

18 minutes ago, DoodleBob said:

I agree. I hope to see them during the coming tour and KFAD is something i'm really looking forward to 

10 minutes ago, matteo263 said:

I agree. I hope to see them during the coming tour and KFAD is something i'm really looking forward to 

Or you can watch one of the 10 billions videos on Youtube to "experience" this incredible part of the show. haha

1 minute ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

oh dam it - I thought I was onto something:happy: Anyways I still say its gotta go.

I definitely agree. I'm pretty sure they only have that part to let Billie catch his breath a bit. It's the one part of the show I don't like.

4 hours ago, JOE THE X-KID said:

I really hope they keep stay the night

Same... and they can ditch the rest of the trilogy, as far as I'm concerned. If Revolution Radio really is going to be political-themed, it's going to make 99 Revolutions sound even more uninspired by comparison.

i'd prefer something more fun from the trilogy like "Let Yourself Go" 

Incredibly hard to predict the setlist at this moment in time. A few more upbeat, fast paced trilogy songs need to be in there but Brutal Love needs to be dropped, the crowd just seem to die when that song's played. Really hope they chuck Homecoming in there when they come over here but I doubt it :/

3 minutes ago, Platypus2000 said:

Brutal Love needs to be dropped, the crowd just seem to die when that song's played.

Thank you!!! This x 100000000000

Archived