Revolution Radio Promotion and Commercial Performance

Dakke

2 hours ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

Is it on Facebook? Cause nobody will find out about this video if they don't post ist on Facebook :D

Not yet, but I shared it on my Facebook. I think more of us should do that if we want to help promote.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, MilleniumFan said:

Green Day's promotion team has (partially) awoken :D 

This is great man! All though i cab't understand why they don't publish live footage with Green Day? Well well better than nothing :) 

I was almost as excited for this as I was to see the band my first time. We're great fans.😄

Recently sat down with my dad and i showed him the bohemian rhapsody clip from Hyde Park. Epic. And he even asked for more. He's a massive Rolling Stones fan, and i was like ''okay, well i'm sorry but Green Day's promo team + Warner is just horrible, and we never get any live footage''. Like i really wanted to show him some nice songs from Hyde Park like Boulevard, Basket Case, Good Riddance etc... But no i can't because GD 's promo team is just so fuckin horrible omg!!  

3 minutes ago, Jonas01 said:

Recently sat down with my dad and i showed him the bohemian rhapsody clip from Hyde Park. Epic. And he even asked for more. He's a massive Rolling Stones fan, and i was like ''okay, well i'm sorry but Green Day's promo team + Warner is just horrible, and we never get any live footage''. Like i really wanted to show him some nice songs from Hyde Park like Boulevard, Basket Case, Good Riddance etc... But no i can't because GD 's promo team is just so fuckin horrible omg!!  

You can show your dad the clips from Pinkpop! I think there is footage of Forever Now, When I Come Around and Still Breathing.

3 hours ago, Jonas01 said:

This is great man! All though i cab't understand why they don't publish live footage with Green Day? Well well better than nothing :) 

Green Day needs to do what Metallica does. They post one song from all their shows on their YouTube channel. They are all pro shot too.

So they're going to play these big venues in the US this summer. Does anyone know if the tickets are selling well? 

53 minutes ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

So they're going to play these big venues in the US this summer. Does anyone know if the tickets are selling well? 

You mean autumn ? 

8 hours ago, paperlanterns22 said:

Green Day needs to do what Metallica does. They post one song from all their shows on their YouTube channel. They are all pro shot too.

Excactly. They also have some behind the scenes stuff. 

9 hours ago, blueshadows said:

You can show your dad the clips from Pinkpop! I think there is footage of Forever Now, When I Come Around and Still Breathing.

Yeh i know but i wanted to show him something from Hyde Park (BJ voice is better there ;) ) 

2 minutes ago, Jonas01 said:

You mean autumn ? 

Yes, autumn 

4 minutes ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

Yes, autumn 

I don't know if they will sell out or already are sold out, Don't think so considering this is their third leg in U.S 

Hope @MysticManiac doesn't mind me doing this, but I noticed this hadn't been updated yet this week-

Revolution Radio Chart Positions This Week

Canada Rock - #14 from #16 last week
US Rock Airplay - #31 from #33
US Alternative - #35 from #38 last week
US Mainstream - #9 from #11 last week

12 hours ago, Montclare said:

Hope @MysticManiac doesn't mind me doing this, but I noticed this hadn't been updated yet this week-

That's fine. I don't mind :lol:

That's pretty good progress this week, especially on Alternative after it fell one place the week before

They talked about the Bohemian Rhapsody-clip on my local radio station today. Seems like it was a smart move from the promotion team. 

3 minutes ago, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

They talked about the Bohemian Rhapsody-clip on my local radio station today. Seems like it was a smart move from the promotion team. 

And we mocked them. 

18 hours ago, Montclare said:

Mainstream..and Rock!:dance:

but I don't understand what is Canada Rock?..but who care!.. it doing well too..:toocool:

Sorry if this is butting into a separate line of conversation, but how did Troubled Times do in the charts? I could never get into that one, and still can't really, and I notice that they've dropped it from a lot of their setlists, was it a flop or was that just my own personal taste? There are so many better songs on RevRad, in my opinion, but then who am I to judge! I'll bloody well buy 'em all anyway!

21 minutes ago, JudgesDaughter16 said:

Sorry if this is butting into a separate line of conversation, but how did Troubled Times do in the charts? I could never get into that one, and still can't really, and I notice that they've dropped it from a lot of their setlists, was it a flop or was that just my own personal taste? There are so many better songs on RevRad, in my opinion, but then who am I to judge! I'll bloody well buy 'em all anyway!

It wasn't really realised as a single

On 7/4/2017 at 0:09 AM, CherryBombs&Gasoline said:

#Rose bowl in Calif..is not selling well but it is too early..to tell.

Hubby heard Revolution Radio played on Sirius Deep Tracks today (not a deep track I know but it was to kick off some radio themed hour of music) Still, first evidence of airplay for me. Still haven't heard it on FM.

2 hours ago, pacejunkie punk said:

Hubby heard Revolution Radio played on Sirius Deep Tracks today (not a deep track I know but it was to kick off some radio themed hour of music) Still, first evidence of airplay for me. Still haven't heard it on FM.

hahha..Sirius Deep!..Seriously??:ga:

15 hours ago, JudgesDaughter16 said:

TT wasn't released as a single, just a lyric video was released. Bang Bang, Still Breathing and Revolution Radio are the only singles from the album so far. In comparison to the other lyric videos of non-singles (e.g Say Goodbye, Youngblood, Ordinary World), it's done well as it's managed to get 4.7 million views on YouTube, more than OW and Youngblood despite them being released first

The "Bohemian Rhapsody" clip is now close to 2 Mio. views on YT! I'm also seeing this everywhere now^^

Yeah, it's now passed 2 Million views and is still trending at #9 on YouTube...

Archived