Green Day come back interview in Kerrang

luketrebilliemike

"their angriest interview ever" oh boy i hope they beat the journalists with sticks

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The photo's were great in the article. I have to admit Billie's badge made me giggle!Ahem!;)

39 minutes ago, Psycho Britney said:

The photo's were great in the article. I have to admit Billie's badge made me giggle!Ahem!;)

I wonder how many people will be dumb enough to Google "All American cock sucker" thinking that it's a punk band or something because they feel the need to explain away Billie's behaviour. I can imagine their faces :shok::shok: 

:lol::lol:

Just gt the new issue. It's taking ages to upload and I have to leave for work in a few minutes. I'll upload it when I get home if nobody else has.

There isn't that much about the new songs, only that 'Youngblood is a totally happy number' and Troubled Times is about the Paris Bataclan attack and almost didn't make the album

31 minutes ago, stuart_and_the_ave said:

Just gt the new issue. It's taking ages to upload and I have to leave for work in a few minutes. I'll upload it when I get home if nobody else has.

There isn't that much about the new songs, only that 'Youngblood is a totally happy number' and Troubled Times is about the Paris Bataclan attack and almost didn't make the album

Thank you! Any hints about tour? Apparently Ireland doesn't get Kerrang until thursday :(

Wish someone has the time to upload it soon....can't wait to read it. They don't sell it until next week here in Norway...

Thanks a ton for the scans! 

It feels a little like leftovers from the last article but there still are some interesting bits. I'd love to hear Billie's covers and I'm curious about Troubled Times. The fact that they wanted to leave it out from the album certainly brings some bias but it sounds like an interesting song nevertheless. 

On 25.8.2016 at 1:12 PM, Jane Lannister said:

Thanks a ton for the scans! 

It feels a little like leftovers from the last article but there still are some interesting bits. I'd love to hear Billie's covers and I'm curious about Troubled Times. The fact that they wanted to leave it out from the album certainly brings some bias but it sounds like an interesting song nevertheless. 

Didn't Billie want to leave Wake Me Up When September Ends out of American Idiot too? Or is my memory askew? I feel like I read that somewhere...

And by the way, thank you so much!! @Koal Koalson

I have two spare copies of each issue if anyone happens to want the physical mags :) 

On Friday, August 26, 2016 at 7:10 PM, Jenn123 said:

I have two spare copies of each issue if anyone happens to want the physical mags :) 

I would be interested in taking you up on that offer 😊

Edit #2: nevermind. It'sthe August 6th issue. Twenty One Pilots just happens to be in the corner of the magazine.

Edit: (I apologize for the double post. Forgot I was the last one to do so in this thread).

17 hours ago, crock6000 said:

Never heard that but it wouldn't make a little sense considering that AI is a song about his father's death and only by dumb luck happens to fit into the narrative of AI.

On 8/26/2016 at 0:21 PM, Billie Hoe said:

Didn't Billie want to leave Wake Me Up When September Ends out of American Idiot too? Or is my memory askew? I feel like I read that somewhere...

The only thing I can think of is When It's Time being left off AI. Not sure if this might be what you are think of.

I also thought this 2nd interview was a bit of a letdown. Lousy Kerrang and their massive hype. I am excited about having a Revolution Radio promo poster for my walls, though :)

7 hours ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

I am excited about having a Revolution Radio promo poster for my walls, though :)

What poster?

1 hour ago, Billie Hoe said:

What poster?

There's one in the recent Kerrang magazine.

1 hour ago, Billie Hoe said:

What poster?

6 new posters in the new kerrang issue, out tomorrow =) 

1 hour ago, WorryRock02 said:

all Green Day??

On 8/25/2016 at 1:25 AM, Koal Koalson said:

From the digital release:

image.jpg

2 hours ago, Billie Hoe said:

What poster?

1 hour ago, WorryRock02 said:

This is the one I was referring to. It's in the twenty one pilots cover issue of Kerrang out now.

2 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

This is the one I was referring to. It's in the twenty one pilots cover issue of Kerrang out now.

im refrring to the one with Pete Wentz and Simon Neil on the cover =) this one'll be released tomorrow in the uk

11 minutes ago, JardyOfSuburbia said:

Damn I need this issue :D 

5 minutes ago, WorryRock02 said:

im refrring to the one with Pete Wentz and Simon Neil on the cover =) this one'll be released tomorrow in the uk

They didn't post anything about that on their Facebook page...? :ermm:

Archived