Revolution Radio

Fuzz

2 hours ago, cabot_girl said:

I've been a true fan since I was 15...I'm turning 36 this year, I am married, have 3 kids and work as an RN. Green Day have played a huge part in my life, and I guess they always will :-)

I'm 48!

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, GenXIdiot said:

I'm 48!

I'm "only" turning 29 next week but that's the cool thing about Green Day: all ages love them 

Ive had 20 years with Green Day now :) 

18 hours ago, nohamxx said:

aha, I'm just 17 you know :)

I remember joining this site when I was 14 and thinking "Wow, do these people age 20+ really have nothing better to do with their lives??? Weirdos."

22 hours ago, thatdude03 said:

Revolution Radio is listed on Wikipedia at their next album.   It's 8000% official now. 

Well, I didn't do it. Personally, I'm surprised I wasn't the one who created the article.

1 hour ago, Dori_Epiphone said:

Is there a new Website upcoming because the latest news I see is from January 12, 2012 o.O

That is really weird.. Maybe somebody made an error while working on it.

1 hour ago, Khaleesi. said:

I remember joining this site when I was 14 and thinking "Wow, do these people age 20+ really have nothing better to do with their lives??? Weirdos."

Mid-life crisis for me.

1 hour ago, Khaleesi. said:

Yes, we do, sadly called work and it's love of music and Green Day that gets me through it!

Just now, etty_gd said:

"Green Day: back from hell"

that's not a nice thing to say about the trilogy :D 

3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

You do know that is from 2013 right? http://www.greendayauthority.com/articles/176/1/

It was posted 1 minute ago and the date is 2016... do they reuse stories often? (I think I can remember the title in 2013 being "Road back from hell" but I might be wrong)

Edit: yeah just clicked your link now... it's a new article

AH! Okay.. when I posted the one from 2013, the OP's Instagram link wasn't in there. Now I see it. EXCITING!

Just now, KarlAuerE12thSt said:

So when's the next RS issue out?

It says August 25 2016 on the instagram picture

Yeah i'm shure it's a new article. The image on their instagram accounts says it's coming out August 25th 2016.

2 minutes ago, Second favourite son said:

It looks like they're different things.  Maybe they're at the end of the road and now they actually are back from hell.  Either way, hugely uninventive headline writing.

It's a rehash of the headline from 2013. they could have come up with something else. This was already corny back then. 

1 minute ago, Jane Lannister said:

It's a rehash of the headline from 2013. they could have come up with something else. This was already corny back then. 

I think it's clever.

Just now, _•Whatsername•_ said:

Wait, what happened?

Just go back to the last page and you'll see it. There haven't been that many posts.

5 hours ago, cabot_girl said:

I've been a true fan since I was 15...I'm turning 36 this year, I am married, have 3 kids and work as an RN. Green Day have played a huge part in my life, and I guess they always will :-)

where is that leaked track list? I cant find it..... thanks. I cant wait to hear this song. heck if I can hear real 45 seconds of this song now id be happy.. 

18 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I think it's clever.

I see the idea behind it and like how they are connecting the stories that way but most people don't see this because they don't remember the old article/don't know what was going on in recent years so at the first glance it looks like they're dramatically saying that Trilogy sucked. 

for everyone talking about the new rolling stone... i know the cover says August 25th, but it will probably be out tomorrow. The August 11th issue came out 2 weeks ago, I'm sure they planned for the article to come out the same day as the single.

• Fuzz locked this topic
  • Fuzz unlocked this topic

Archived