I'm Selling almost all my Adeline Street Clothing

jayjaded

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Green Myst said:

How much do you want for the red tie (with the star)?

Private message me

Seems like the messenger bags and ties are the most wanted and the bomber gas jackets. I have 2 of the grey ones left out of 3 for the jackets. One has a heart grenade full back patch on it. I don't have access to the skully red just now but a lot of you are asking for it and the other ties. I also have 2 messenger bags. One with the 2 skullies and one with the classic "mistake since 1998" logo.

Nice collection! I recognize a few shirts that I have. My favorite piece was the tote bag with pink skully on it. I used it as my book bag in grade school.

All of this stuff is super cool. I just bought a bunch of clothing. In case anybody is wondering, @jayjaded is super nice, honest and reasonable. Get this stuff while you can because I've searched the Web and can't find it anywhere else!

All of this stuff is super cool. I just bought a bunch of clothing. In case anybody is wondering, @jayjaded is super nice, honest and reasonable. Get this stuff while you can because I've searched the Web and can't find it anywhere else!

Also, I'll post pics once my stuff arrives!

On 8/12/2016 at 6:05 PM, Green Myst said:

How much do you want for the red tie (with the star)?

SOLD

What are you asking for any of the t shirts?

Also, do you have any ties left?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 8/8/2016 at 3:23 AM, jayjaded said:

Hi Guys,

I want to sell off all my Adeline Street Clothing items over Ebay in the next few weeks. I just want to know if there is a legitimate interest. Its mostly guys t shirts shorts, jeans, and jean jackets. I have a few rare pieces like dress shirts, blazers, and even a Bomber jacket. Mostly size small and medium. 

How I can Know if there are original

Archived