New song "Bang Bang" coming August 11th

XxXxXxXxX

Hopefully it's on their facebook! :D

anyway, to me it sounds like a mix of 21CB Green Day and all their side projects!

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESYES

THIS IS PERFECT

IT'S LIKE IF 21CB HAD A CHILD WITH AI AND IT HEARD SLF'S LAST ALBUM

Also @Brooklyn Baby Rolling Stone says Ordinary World is on the album, what format will you be eating?

5 minutes ago, Cruise said:

Anyone else not able to pre-order yet? I am get 404 errors from the link not existing yet. 

Same.

OK I take back my words he's playing the song again at Virgin Radio sorry bro you're not a daft cow

2 minutes ago, The Breakdown said:

GIVE ME DEATH OR GIVE ME HEAD

Best line, hands down :lol:

The lyric video is awesome too. I'M EXCITED AS HELL

SONG IS AMAAAAIZZING. The one thing y'all don't wanna admit though is that it has a bit of the trilogy in it too. :P the verses are pretty straight up Uno!-style rock n roll.

"give me death or give me head, daddy's little psycho & mommy's little soldier"

Just heard it. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! I got a faint Offspring vibe off parts of the song. I almost feel like GD granted nearly all of my wishes for the song :D

It went above and beyond my expectations.

Just now, Harry Potter. said:

SONG IS AMAAAAIZZING. The one thing y'all don't wanna admit though is that it has a bit of the trilogy in it too. :P the verses are pretty straight up Uno!-style rock n roll.

yh but its trilogy style done good 

3 minutes ago, Libertine Angel said:

Also @Brooklyn Baby Rolling Stone says Ordinary World is on the album, what format will you be eating?

I'll be eating the digital version I've decided.

looking over the lyrics, I think it's just about shootings in general, not specifically the crisis in the middle east

1 minute ago, PurpleIron1039 said:

Just heard it. I LOVE IT! I got a faint Offspring vibe off parts of the song. I almost feel like GD granted nearly all of my wishes for the song :D

yup, definitely was thinking the same thing.

And that post's the end of the thread!  Since Bang Bang is here, we have a new thread (below) to talk about it.  Please take everything 'Bang Bang' over there.

Archived