New song "Bang Bang" coming August 11th

XxXxXxXxX

Just now, AlissaGoesRAWR said:

It does. Top of the first N, near Billie's face. 

Is it ok that I consider guessing the album title all the way back in January a major life accomplishment? :P

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a feeling this will be the year of bandwagon Green Day fans. This is going to be huge, considering many people don't know what the Trilogy is. They think the last thing Green Day did was "21 Guns".

Am I the only one who thought about the optiont hat this is not the official title design? he didnt credit the artist but it looks lik photoshop work to me. 90ish sex pistol/clash style but not professional desiger stuff. could be on purpose tho

3 minutes ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

Am I the only one who thought about the optiont hat this is not the official title design? he didnt credit the artist but it looks lik photoshop work to me. 90ish sex pistol/clash style but not professional desiger stuff. could be on purpose tho

You're kidding me? We saw the artist MAKING it

2 minutes ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

It is the official single artwork. The artist is Frank Maddocks, the same guy who took the picture of them on the roof. There's a photo on his Instagram making the Bang Bang artwork.

1 minute ago, Dirty Liar said:

You're kidding me? We saw the artist MAKING it

easy there, i didnt follow it. i was busy this weekend.

okay then. i still dont like it that much. 

Here's what I found so far. I really love this shit, it's just damn funny :D 

13744086_1820371711529063_956395506_n.jp

2 minutes ago, J a c said:

is there any way you could increase the size of that?

6 minutes ago, J a c said:

"Funny Guy Number One" could make a cool a song title XD

Feminist arrow - ohh something about femen?

funny pill - ohh rehab conent? o.O

Revolution Radio - no radium? damnit

Funny Fox - What does the fox say????

4 minutes ago, StuckWithDom said:

its possile but itll get blurry as fuck. but there might be a bigger picture on the artists website. fuck it, im free today ayway. ill try

At this point the hints are there to make me believe that the title probably is Revolution Radio. Seems surreal to me how people guessed it.

btw i like the arwort better now that i see its handmade and not photoshopped. looked just too easy xD on the cellphone i couldnt see all the details

2 minutes ago, Felipe_FDK said:

I think the first image posted is the album cover art

I really hope it's not. They can do so much better for an album cover.

1 minute ago, StuckWithDom said:

I used the biggest image I found on the web, if someone find a high resolution file we could do that :) 

I know I'm a few pages late, but the artwork is awesome.  I think it is one of my favorite GD artwork.   

It's reminiscent of artwork on some of Rancid and Misfit's work in my opinion. This has got me way more hyped than the few reviews we've had.

2 minutes ago, J a c said:

I used the biggest image I found on the web, if someone find a high resolution file we could do that :) 

i downloaded it from instagram with my computer, its a bit bigger than just a screenshot. still no wallpaper size. but ill see what we get

10 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

I fucking love the new artwork! :runaround:

wait... you do?

I really love the artwork,  but to be honest now I'm worried the radio on fire photo will be the album cover :/ I didn't like it much, and the album artwork is much more important than the single artwork... But oh well, the content is what really matters! 

Billie's post came just in time to solve all our doubts about the artwork for the single. I really like it!! :D I was almost sure Frank Maddock's post had something to do with the new album/new single and i was right!!

2 hours ago, .Holly said:

The more I look at it the more I think the gun thing is a definite theme.

Top circle - barrel of a shotgun, bottom circle, something that looks like a trigger?

LoL, in the top circle image I saw a stylized guy taking a selfie or something like that, but you're probably right :D 

green_day_cover.jpg

alot of revrsd and revolution prints... couldnt find more in the small pic.hoping for a bigger picture to come online ;)

3 minutes ago, Supercali_swagilistic said:

alot of revrsd and revolution prints... couldnt find more in the small pic.hoping for a bigger picture to come online ;)

I think the Adeline skull is a Funny Guy N*1's doppelgänger :D 

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived