New song "Bang Bang" coming August 11th

XxXxXxXxX

I always think "Wow, why do I never go in GD Chat?" and then I quickly remember why :P

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Jane Lannister said:

*insert a bang bang joke of your choice 

You guys have ruined the title for me. There is no way I will be able to see that title without remembering all the sexual bang bang jokes on here.

1 minute ago, Sixtrix said:

You guys have ruined the title for me. There is no way I will be able to see that title without remembering all the sexual bang bang jokes on here.

And I will never be able to hear the song without thinking of @Steven Seagull version.

22 minutes ago, CocaColaX said:

Wasn't it Rob that suggested to them that Cigarettes & Valentines was not their best work? Thus causing its disappearance ?!?, and the resulting masterpiece AI was born. 

Yes, but tht was also 12 years ago.  

4 minutes ago, Khaleesi. said:

I always think "Wow, why do I never go in GD Chat?" and then I quickly remember why :P

wow, you're so rude :(:(:( do you not enjoy our company?????

3 minutes ago, Sixtrix said:

You will be surprised when you hear the song. I didn't know Billie was into such things. I'm not really a fan of them so the song wasn't that great to me.

Just now, Brooklyn Baby said:

wow, you're so rude :(:(:( do you not enjoy our company?????

ew gross no

2 minutes ago, Sixtrix said:

Sorry, this was my first one :P i feel your pain though. That song is forever doomed.

Just now, Khaleesi. said:

ew gross no

I hope I never meet YOU at a show :mad:

I have to think of this every time there's a discussion on this forum:

(replace "Warning" with "the trilogy" :D)

tumblr_nwedplkauR1qbakzwo2_250.gif tumblr_nwedplkauR1qbakzwo3_r1_250.gif 

tumblr_nwedplkauR1qbakzwo4_r1_250.gif tumblr_nwedplkauR1qbakzwo5_r1_250.gif 

tumblr_nwedplkauR1qbakzwo6_r1_250.gif tumblr_nwedplkauR1qbakzwo9_r1_250.gif

1 hour ago, Dakke said:

Well, he knows them better, but he might be too close to push the envelope and offer objective criticism during the process. I suspect that his proximity to the band has been more of a curse to the Trilogy's overall sound than a blessing. If they want to start fresh, an outsider with credentials might be just what they need. I definitely understand your yearning for Rob, but someone else seems better for a comeback album.

I agree, I would welcome another producer with open arms :P

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn Baby said:

I hope I never meet YOU at a show :mad:

I hope I never have to camp out on the street with you :mad: 

2 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Well that solves it. They are definitely on GDC.

Just now, Khaleesi. said:

I hope I never have to camp out on the street with you :mad: 

I certainly hope I never have to share a bed with you :sick:

4 minutes ago, Jake69 said:

@Steven Seagull version is pretty god damn catchy though. Got to hand it to him. 

I just hope I don't get sued

4 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

Exactly, people use to hate Warning too and now it's considered one of their best albums.

1 minute ago, Jake69 said:

Warning is probably the green day album I listen to the most.

Just now, Dakke said:

Warning is their most underrated record ever

I love both of you.  :wub:

I really enjoy Warning as well. It's definitely up there with Dookie and Kerplunk.

First review incoming!

"So if you are a fan of the early, punky Green Day, you will LOVE the new song Bang, Bang.  And when I say early, think Dookie, but not "When I come Around" Dookie, but more "Welcome To Paradise", "Burnout" & "Chump" Dookie...With hints of Kerplunk & the rawness of 39 Smooth.  I'm excited for the #AltFamily to hear this one!"

http://www.alternativebuffalo.com/blogs/nik-rivers/nik-rivers-all-these-things-i-have-heard

Just now, Matt. said:

First review incoming!

"So if you are a fan of the early, punky Green Day, you will LOVE the new song Bang, Bang.  And when I say early, think Dookie, but not "When I come Around" Dookie, but more "Welcome To Paradise", "Burnout" & "Chump" Dookie...With hints of Kerplunk & the rawness of 39 Smooth.  I'm excited for the #AltFamily to hear this one!"

http://www.alternativebuffalo.com/blogs/nik-rivers/nik-rivers-all-these-things-i-have-heard

FUCK YEEEEEEAH IT'S GONNA BE SEXUAL.

Suck on that AI fanboys! :P

4 minutes ago, Matt. said:

First review incoming!

Hmm. I'm loving the Kerplunk-era hints and the purported Dookie sound only inflated my curiosity. Still I want to hear it with my own ears before jumping to conclusions.

1 minute ago, Matt. said:

First review incoming!

OH SWEET JESUS YESSSSS

3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

First review incoming!

:runaround: YES. I think I'm gonna cry.

Although I remember a RS review saying that DOS sounds a lot like their early stuff.

2 minutes ago, Matt. said:

First review incoming!

Yay. :ga:

2 minutes ago, Matt. said:

First review incoming!

Yes!!! Awesome news

4 minutes ago, Matt. said:

First review incoming!

OMG

• Second favourite son locked this topic

Archived