Green Day started rehearsing for upcoming tour

Sanity Loan

2 minutes ago, jordanlolss said:

I feel like everything is about to start picking up finally, and once it does, it's going to be going full speed

If this isn't full speed I'm not sure my browser loading speed could keep up with the thread.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, HeyOldManInWomansShoes said:

:)

tumblr_inline_ne06lcDlMY1s8wp3s.gif

The station just played "Holiday" but the DJ didn't say anything related to Green Day.  Reddit user says he mentioned it around 1pm PST.

8 minutes ago, Billie Hoe said:

??? Why would he take Jason's place?

Maybe due to fact that Jason had cancer and was not able to play but I doubt it could be true.

Omg! This is so exciting! Can't wait for Wednesday!

6 minutes ago, BillyjoelxkidXx said:

Yes a new thread. This is dam exciting. 

You are easily pleased

So what are the odds this guy is bullshitting us

Just now, JJ1964 said:

You are easily pleased

Maybe just happy for the dams, they don't get much excitement sat in rivers like that.

Let's assume "One Week" is accurate...would a digital album release next Friday be the play??

Just now, dudley dawson said:

Let's assume "One Week" is accurate...would a digital album release next Friday be the play??

I don't think we're getting the album that soon. We may get something, but no one is sure exactly what.

5 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

I haven't been keeping up-to-date for a few days.. What is this "one week" thing everyone keeps mentioning?

Just now, lhutton93 said:

I haven't been keeping up-to-date for a few days.. What is this "one week" thing everyone keeps mentioning?

21 minutes ago, Matt. said:

I called the station - here's the scoop. The album is finished and the band is stopping by the radio station next week to play the album for the program director. It's a private listen just for some station staff. The person I talked to said that an announcement is coming really soon and that she couldn't disclose anything more.

Just now, Matt. said:

I called the station - here's the scoop. The album is finished and the band is stopping by the radio station next week to play the album for the program director. It's a private listen just for some station staff. The person I talked to said that an announcement is coming really soon and that she couldn't disclose anything more.

Woah, that's the most solid information we've gotten yet! Thanks for calling them!

3 minutes ago, Fuzz said:

I don't think we're getting the album that soon. We may get something, but no one is sure exactly what.

It's been crazy successful though for Beyonce, Rhianna, Kanye (probably more I'm not aware of).  It wouldn't shock me if that's the route they take.

3 minutes ago, Matt. said:

It's 1 a.m. here. I don't know how I will fall asleep. I'm so excited.

Jeff Matika ‏@jeffmatika Jul 26

I'm going back to Cali. #idothinkso

11 minutes ago, dudley dawson said:

I hope Green Day doesn't go that route. They're one of the biggest rock bands out there that promotes buying actual records, so a digital-first release would kind of bum me out.

• Sarcasm pinned this topic
  • Lone locked and unlocked this topic
  • Lone locked this topic

Archived